All Comments on 'A Long Weekend'

by Boomerang7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
camperguy123camperguy123about 10 years ago
What a sick-o mind

I can not believe that you could treat a loved one the way you say. You have to be quite sick in the head to do it or even think it. Please get help soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Good job, hope to see more soon.

Don't bother with the lost little tards that cannot seem to find their way clear of the fetish section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please write more

That was very erotic. Please pay no attention to all the insecure little pussies who are afraid of their own desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He posted in LW first

Opening the doors for commenting and scoring in Fetish.

1* for the fucktards who enjoy this kind of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love this series!

Great writing! Yes please ignore the haters. They're reading for a reason lol. They're afraid of those dark curious fantasies, ashamed they're so curious. Keep them squirming!

j

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Bravo

Hubby needs to know who is in charge. He also swallowed his first load of thick hot sperm from a young lover. Not his last I am sure. Keep up the good sexy work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whatever you say?

Why? Why would he agree to her demeaning, degrading, humiliating and hurting him? All it would take is a split second to permanently damage his balls. Why would ANY man agree to her actions? Even for a fictional story, it makes no sense. And what kind of woman gets off hurting he husband and treating him like dirt? What a nasty bitch! This was a terrible story of abuse. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where is the love ๐ŸŽถ where is the brain ๐ŸŽถ oh well letโ€˜s shit in the fan ๐ŸŽถ

the smell will break the spell ๐ŸŽถ because the dvivel had nothing to gain ๐ŸŽถ

Refrain: ... here it comes ... ๐Ÿ’ฉ ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคฎ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous