All Comments on 'A Love Less Ordinary Ch. 01'

by frenchn3

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Morlan502Morlan502over 9 years ago
Mother Son Incest!

Mother son incest is such a turn on for me! Your claim, and I hope the reality is that it is a true story and that just heats the story way up for me. Hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

True stories are always the best turn on for me. Knowing that all this is real keeps me riveted to every detail. 5 stars *****

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Amazing

This true story is so erotic that it had me hard without touching myself. I found your attention to detail created such a vivid picture that it was impossible not to be aroused. Please keep writing even if it is only fiction in the future. You have a true gift that would a loss to all should you not continue to write.

KnightlyKnightlyover 9 years ago
Loved it

I'm not alone right now, but intend to read it again and have a nice cum to the visions you painted for me.

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Next chapter please

Brought back memories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Enjoyed your story & can't wait for future submissions!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Beautifully written...

...but with the father in the picture, I hope this won't turn out to be a tearjerker...

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
If this story doesn't get a perfect 5 then I don't know what else to say

I am only in page 2 due to being on my lunch hour and all I can say is WOW. What makes this so hot besides the style of your writing is it is true and you can see that and it is so far from cliche that I am so turned on right now. Page 2 and I am already saying bravo!

JBinGAJBinGAover 9 years ago
As good as it gets!

Natalie

This is really a great story that flowed realistically and was very erotic. No doubt enhanced by being a true story. Your son is a lucky boy! Can'f wait for the next chapter. Five stars! :)

adamsmith2dallasadamsmith2dallasover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I'd love to be like this with my mom!

SlolickrSlolickrover 9 years ago
Well worth reading

Quite an exciting tale, one of the very best I have ever read and now looking forward to more chapters...you are no doubt, a very hot woman and a very good writer !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT Potential

Well written - If as time goes by 'mom' has times when she begins to like being a bit whorish in makeup, lingerie, language and action it will be even more exciting IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * * *

The only reason why you didn't get 5 stars: No ass fucking!

'I'd like to try anal sex with you Mom, have you ever done it?'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a

love this and it's only part 1 , cant wait for next stories , may be you should add bondage stuff ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Natalie is the kind of mother every boy should have

The gifted author has made her boy a real-life motherfucker as she "discovered the incredible, almost indescribable joy and pleasure of incestuous sex with my son." I like how in the story the mother insists that her boy Daniel call her "mom" instead of by her first name. She gets real wet just seeing her boy's hard young cock practically busting out of his pants. Natalie loves the taste of her boy's semen, and lucky for her at his age Dan is a nonstop semen producing machine, those young balls of his never quit, so mom can always have her fill. They've found the very best place for all of Dan's semen, it's right up the same cunt the boy came out of, up his own damn birth canal. Dan fucks his mother, good and hard, every chance they get. This highly talented author is a very lucky son-fucked mom and her boy's a very lucky, proud and grinning young motherfucker.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A fantastic well written story

I think it's so sweet that his mom is falling in love with him and is as excited to be making love to him as he is to be making love to her.

She is finally getting the sex and love that she has always wanted, and it is so loving.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

86yohom86yohomover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Your writing of your experience is exceptional, enjoyed it immensely. Hope you write more.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
6 Stars!

The fact this is a true story is such a turn on!!! I feel bad for dad in a sense, but he's older and worn down by work. This sounded real and not over the top raunchy where mom attacks the son. I look forward to more as you're able to post!

Wang4Wang4over 9 years ago
Delightful story

Strong female character who realized she had a difficult decision to make, made it after deliberation and didn't look back . Did not blame the results on anyone while being conscious concerning who could be hurt

Thanks for sharing

Ed

pinoy_hunkpinoy_hunkover 9 years ago
Awesome!

A mind blowing story. Can't wait for the following chapters. ;)

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
My god.

I so hope you will continue.

This whole premise is so erotic it affected me very physically I had to read this alone. Please please continue.

dist1dist1over 9 years ago
True love

Well told showing the loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hilarious

If you're going to write a fake true story, then at least make the sex realistic. He cums in your mouth spurting jets of semen and then immediately fucks you again spurting yet more "jets" of semen minutes later? Really? That really happened? And you really came as soon as he entered you right after you sucked him off? You mean he was still rock hard? Never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ!!!

this is the hottest story I have ever read i actually never let go of my cock the whole time I read this. I just imagined I was the son making love to my own mother. I really do not think there has ever been a young boy that did not want to make love to his mother. please continue with everything that has happened between the two of you up until now. I also would like to know if like many young men his age he was sniffing your panties when he masturbated thinking about you. I am a major fan!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Well written. I loved the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great incest story

Well done I love these type of stories keep on trucking a fan tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love Your Style

You have a gracious style that reads like silk feels when softly pulled across your skin. We are in your debt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot mom and son

I loved story. The sex between mother and son is always hot and makes me cum.

Let him take your ass. And be his forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Very hot story by an extremely good author. I can hardly wait to read about the son shaving his mothers pussy and putting his huge cock deep up her tight ass. I wish I could fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fake.

Contains all the porn cliches - big cock, description of body parts, fake porno dialogue. Can't believe anyone would be fooled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A beautiful story of love and passion!

I was so moved (and excited) reading this story. The way their relationship blossomed and peaked was inspirational! The love and the passion elevated this to magnificent heights. One of the best I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wha a beautiful story!

A beauticul story beautifully told!

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 9 years ago
5 *****

Absolutely fantastic story Natalie. I found this jewel when I noticed that “sai prasad” added me to their favorite authors list. I was quite surprised when I saw that there were only three authors on it and my curiosity got the best of me.

It’s an honor to be on the same list as you. Keep up the great work. Is that photo of you in your biography? Did your son take it?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
A SOLID 5!!

Very good! I ran across your stories while reading a comment on a frenchn3 story. I had commented that hers was one of the best, now I must add that you are her equal in the spinning of sexy tales. I must admit, like another reader, I question the reality of some of the son's exploits, but am willing to admit anything is possible.

isabelle-25isabelle-25over 9 years ago
***** bravo !

brilliant plot damn hot - hot sex - nice characters - nicely written - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed the story but

have trouble believing its true. The dialogue is way too stilted. Who says, while shortly post-orgasmic, "Never been made love to like that with such a depth of feeling." If I am wrong, well, I'm wrong, but we don't say "depth of feeling" while descending from an orgasmic high. I also think you should spend a little more time inside the character's head. The mother says she's conflicted, but I would like to see more of her internal dialogue on this concern. I look forward to reading the second installment.

HornystaffsukguyHornystaffsukguyover 9 years ago
Loved this story

Great story well written, very erotic :) x

DebbieXDebbieXover 9 years ago
Simply wonderful......

Your story is a pleasure to read,over and over. We're well written and quite believable. I'm of to read chapter 2.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Motherlover1964Motherlover1964almost 9 years ago
Lovely

I love your story. The fact that its true makes it even sexier to me! Your son is very lucky to be doing intimate things with you. I still fantasize about my mom and me touching although we never have.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Excellent

Very seductive telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you !

Thank you for sharing this story !

Kisses !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
P-R-O-F-F READ PLEASE.......

SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT READ......BUT.......

WITHIN 7 PARAGRAPHS YOU " FORGOT" YOU SAID, YOU SIGNED OUT FOR TWO WEEKS, AND THE "FIRST" MORNING YOU WERE GETTING READY FOR "WORK".......SORRY BUT A DIARY THIS IS NOT....... WHY TRY TO SCAM YOUR READERS RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX (NO PUN HERE)......... CAUSED ME TO NOT READ THE REST,

A SCAM IS A SCAM .

rahul2105rahul2105over 7 years ago
What a lovely story

Beautiful story - loved the way you built up the mom slowly shedding her inhibitions and also opening up her own mind.

Love this story!! Pl send more

RikibeeRikibeeover 7 years ago
Excellant story-I want more

Who really cares about a few mistakes......great plot and very stimulating, not the usual follow the leader mom-son story and just fuck mommy. Keep writing, you sure got my pussy flowing, and I put all my orgasms right into it with the mom. Well done.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Excellent 5 stars

This is a true story so told as it happened. Shaved pussy is a turn off for me, I prefer a woman NOT a little girl look. Asking for anal early on makes me wonder about your son???

lgustosmiolgustosmioover 6 years ago
Agree with Rikibee

A great story, very erotic and outstanding story telling ability. Who cares about a few grammar or punctuation lapses. Just wanna see more.

mostanythingmostanythingalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

Excellent story. Well composed. and written. It will give me pleasure as I read it again and fantasize about it. Thank you, I would love to hear you describe how it feels for your son to eat you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not into incest per se but

I totally love women who shave their pussy smooth. It's so much more beautiful that way and fresher to lick.

I don't get how anyone equates shaving to childishness. Grown men shave their faces and no one thinks they look like children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shaving

A man's face looks like a man's face, without or without hair.

A woman's mons looks like a girl's without hair. If the woman is already petite it's even worse.

mojopymojopyover 5 years ago
that was hot

that was an excellent erotic ride. left me hungry to read more.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 4 years ago
I wish you were my mom

Wow, what a great story. I have been fantasizing about fucking my mother since I was old enough to have a hardon. You are so lucky to have a son like you do. He truly loves you and wants to sexually satisfy you. I just wish I had the same type of relationship with my mother as you have with your son. I am really looking forward to chapter two. Thank you for sharing your adventure.

Itzmeken12Itzmeken12over 3 years ago

I wish I could do it with my own mom.

NLDomNLDomover 3 years ago
WOW, just WOW!

Heading immediately to Chapter 2! Nuff said..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Tried to put the moves on my mom once but she rejected me & pushed me away only saying she was too old. Perhaps I didn't try hard enough or should've tried sooner. She never told dad or slapped me. She didn't seem to get upset with me. Just said she was too old at the time. She was 60 I was 35. Guess I should've tried when whe was 50 & I was 25 before getting married.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I take the author at her word that this is a true story because I want to believe it is. This is how I imagine an incestuous love between mother and son would be. The emotional epiphany of the mother when she realizes her son is also a human male allows the situation to be realized. When the son recognizes that his mother is a woman with the same emotions, needs, and wants as all other human females allows him to accept his feelings toward her with guilt or shame. There is mutual respect for each other emotional well being, self worth and ego. The trust and respect for each other is without question. This is the most pure, romantic, and sensual incestuous love story that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderfully written! And so hot to think about. Men hit their sexual primes at his around your son's age, and women hit their sexual primes right around your age. The two of you have YEARS of amazing sex ahead of you. Please share more! I wanted my mom from the time I was eight years old, and we both now regret that we never made it happen.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

It’s all in the first kiss between a mother and her son who sexually longs for her.

Loved this story ❤️

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved this story so very much can’t wait to read the next part

mbdiablo62mbdiablo6227 days ago

This is exactly the kind of story I love to read. Its about overcoming every obstacle that presented itselff for them to be progressively intimate indeepr degrees.Very well written and was greatly enjoyed. Thank you Mike

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous