A Love Less Ordinary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frenchn3
frenchn3
313 Followers

'Daniel I'm sorry,' I said, my breath coming in short gasps, 'We mustn't go any further, what we've already done is so very wrong.'

'I know it is Mom but I have never felt such passion with any woman in my life, you really don't know how you made me feel and I want you so badly.'

'If I hadn't stopped you, would you really have taken us all the way?' I asked.

'Let's not spoil it with ifs and buts. Mom, I prefer to think we'd have had the most mind-blowing sex ever. I love you so much and I'm glad we kissed like this. Did you feel good, or are you sorry we did this?'

I had to admit the truth; although my ill-thought out kiss had backfired on me I had loved every second of it. I could hardly believe it.

'I'm not sorry Daniel,' I said, but to be honest with you I was actually frightened that I would let you have me completely. I haven't felt so aroused in such a long time and I didn't trust myself to hold out a second longer. When all is said and done I have almost had full sex with my own son and I need to get my head around this.'

Holding my bra and t-shirt in front of my breasts I whispered in Daniels ear, 'I think you better go to your bedroom and do something about the lump in your pants.' I giggled, and with a knowing wink I hurried upstairs.

In my bedroom I dropped my t-shirt and bra to the floor. I stood at the open door and listened for any sounds coming from Daniel's room. Just as I thought, I heard the soft groans and slight creaking of his bed as he masturbated. Locking my door I stepped out of my jeans and cotton panties and lay on the bed letting the magnitude of what had just happened sink in. I reached down and could hardly believe how wet I was. Even my outer labia were coated in sheen of dampness. It had been years since James had kissed me like that, years since he made me so hot. It didn't take long for me to bring myself to orgasm, writhing and bucking against my fingers I came and came again.

Thinking about what had happened in the kitchen I tried to put my mind in order in an attempt to make some sense of what Daniel and I had just done. Feelings of guilt and shame threatened to engulf me but the more I thought about it the more I could justify to myself the sweet taboo I had just broken. For me the morally prohibited lust was the reason our kissing was so intense and so hot, the reason I had been almost swept away on a tide of wanton desire.

Just two days ago I was a normal housewife and mother. Today I had almost committed a complete act of incest with my son. I told myself it was just a onetime thing and that nothing more would come of it. Was it too late now? Looking at my naked reflection in the full length mirror I had to admit to myself that I was in pretty good shape for 40. My breasts only sagged very slightly and my ass was still nicely rounded and my stomach firm. My pussy was neatly trimmed and had Daniel taken my panties down I would have had nothing to be embarrassed about. Despite convincing myself that I would allow nothing more to happen between Daniel and me, I wondered how he would like my pussy. Telling myself that I would never let him see it I pushed the thought out of my mind. Still, I had been my own son's sexual fantasy throughout his teens and into adulthood and if I did decide to realise his dreams I hoped he would like it.

I went downstairs where Daniel was in the den. As I walked in he said with a wicked grin, 'I heard you in your bedroom,' smiling I replied, 'Well it was your fault, besides, I heard you too. Now stop trying to embarrass your mother.' We laughed awkwardly and I told him, 'I'm just going to town for a few things, we can do some Christmas shopping tomorrow.'

'Can we have one more kiss before you Mom, Just a little one?'

'Ok, but just a peck.'

We kissed just for a few seconds and I left the house with my loins on fire and my mind spinning again.

In town I bought a few essentials and couldn't resist a visit to Victoria's Secret. I found it incredulous that every item I looked at made me wonder if my son would like me in this. Eventually I settled for tastefully sexy as opposed to tacky and whorish. After all, I was his Mom. I chose a sheer white bra and matching thong. The fabric was as fine as gossamer and totally see-through. Daniel would love these. Hurrying home I was so excited I felt like a giggling schoolgirl. I put away my new underwear and went to prepare dinner.

That evening James was relaxed and in good spirits as he was off for the weekend. 'Do you want to play golf with me tomorrow Daniel?' he asked.

'I'd love to Dad but I promised Mom I'd help her with some Christmas shopping.' Daniel replied.

'That's ok son, we can meet later in the club for a drink if you like.' Daniel gave me a knowing look and I blushed slightly as I thought, 'Maybe the shopping trip will be later than planned tomorrow.' Later when James went to bed I told him I'd be up in a few minutes. Daniel asked, 'Would you like to sit over here beside me Mom?'

I yawned, 'Just for a few minutes before I go to bed. I'm a little tired.' I curled up beside Daniel on the couch and he put his arm around me.

'Do you have any regrets about this morning Mom?' he asked.

'I did at first Daniel. What we did was not natural and totally wrong and we both know it. However it's too late for regrets now. Besides, if I'm being totally honest, having had time to think, I enjoyed what we did more than with anyone else in my life. I actually found myself hoping that after your years of fantasizing about me I wasn't a disappointment to you.'

'We didn't do much Mom and to answer your question you could never disappoint me. You were everything I had imagined and more and I hope we can take things further.'

'We'll see how things go Daniel, you do realise you are essentially asking me to have an affair with my own son?'

'I suppose I am Mom, I love what we did and don't ever want it to stop.'

'Let's just take it easy and see how it goes Daniel, I think we should stick to just kissing for a while and if you're a good boy for Mommy I might let you take my top off again,' I giggled, but inside I was feeling quite disgusted with myself.

Daniel switched the lights out and pulled me closer and our tongues met before our lips did. We kissed with a fiery passion as I straddled him and kissed all over his neck, opened two buttons on his shirt and kissed his bare shoulders. I caressed his firm chest and could feel the muscles on his hard body. As I ground my pussy against his hard cock through our jeans he cupped my breasts and I was almost ready to take my top off and fling it to the ground when I stopped myself at the last moment. I felt horrified and ashamed but incredibly horny. 'This is far enough for tonight darling,' I said, I told your father I'd be up soon. That was 30 minutes ago; He'll be wondering what's keeping me.' We kissed for a while longer and I went to bed feeling like a schoolgirl who's just been making out on her parents couch.

Saturday December 21 2013

I awoke at 7, showered and made my way to the kitchen. Daniel padded in 10 minutes later and as we had our coffee we talked about the day ahead. James rushed around in his golfing clothes mumbling about being late while I rustled him up some breakfast.

'Will I see you at the club later Daniel?' he asked.

'I think I'll stay at home tonight Dad, but would love a round with you tomorrow if that's ok'

'Sounds good son, gives me an excuse to spend more time on the golf course and your mom will get rid of me for another day.' he joked.

James kissed me on the way out the door and left for the day.

'Dad will be gone till late evening,' Daniel smiled, 'now how do you propose we spend the day?' he smiled with that wicked little grin of his.

'I can tell you what we won't be doing,' I laughed, 'and we're going shopping later.'

Daniel helped me wash up then padded into the den in his bare feet and flopped down on the sofa-bed in front of the TV in his shorts and t-shirt to relax and play some music. I dressed and came back down to the den and told him we'd be going shopping in an hour. 'That's fine Mom,' he said, 'It's only 8.30. Come and sit with me a while.' Knowing what Daniel had in mind I didn't want to get into this so early in the morning but I went and sat beside him anyway, not wanting anything to happen but at the same time hoping that it would.

He put his strong arms around me and we began to kiss. Not as fiery as we had previously but Daniel kissed me passionately with his soft sensitive mouth. I melted in his arms as my heart beat faster and my pussy became moist. Daniel started to rub me between my legs through my jeans and I couldn't help but open my legs for him as he kissed me harder. This was so wrong on so many levels. I reached down for his cock and could almost feel every solid inch through his shorts as I stroked him up and down the length of his shaft. I ground my pussy up into his hand as he pressed on my pubic bone. Allowing him to undo my blouse I sat forward as he slipped it down over my shoulders. He unclipped my bra and as it fell down onto the couch I pressed my breasts against his muscular chest. As he sucked gently on my nipples I was lost in a dreamy eroticism and floating towards the point of no return. He slipped his hand down the front of my jeans and felt his fingers move down towards my soft pubic hair. Holding his arm just before he got to my pussy I whispered in his ear, 'Not now Daniel, it's too soon. Maybe I'll have a surprise for you later.'

Daniel slowly broke away from our kiss and laid back whispering in a husky voice, 'Take my shorts down Mom, please.' Without any other words I slipped his shorts down to reveal his clean shaven manhood, his throbbing cock. I was mesmerized by it immediately. It was quite long but thicker than I had seen before and I felt hypnotised by it. Taking him in my hand I began to masturbate him slowly and sensually. My heart was pounding in my chest. I wanted to stop this but I couldn't. With a light grip on his cock I stroked him as he lay there groaning and grinding into my hand. I increased my pace and slightly tightened my grip while cupping his testicles in my free hand. 'I'm cumming Mom,' he moaned he squirted semen over his chest, stomach and my hand. I couldn't tear my eyes away. My son looked so beautiful as he laid semi naked in front of me while he experienced the joy of orgasm. Relaxing my grip I stroked him slowly as the last beads of semen ran down his erect cock. For a moment I was so tempted to lick it off but managed to hold myself back. I got up and brought a wash cloth from the bathroom and lovingly cleaned him up. Daniel sat up and took me in his arms. 'I love you Mom,' he sighed happily.

We lay in each other's arms kissing for quite a while until it was time to get dressed. Replacing my bra and blouse I went upstairs to freshen up.

We spent two hours in town shopping for supplies and a few Christmas gifts I needed to buy. Daniel bought what he needed and we loaded our goods into the car and made for home. Now that we had some quiet time together Daniel asked, 'Any regrets about this morning Mom?'

'There's no point having regrets now Daniel. If we had done those things yesterday then yes, I would have. Now it's too late, so no, no regrets at all. You've brought an erotic excitement into my life and I'm not even sure how to handle it yet. It's completely wrong Daniel but deliciously so.'

'Are you going to tell me what my surprise is?'

'No,' I smiled provocatively, 'but if you're a good boy for mommy I might give it to you for Christmas.'

Daniel blushed slightly as he said, 'You have an amazing body Mom, and your tits are beautiful.'

'Thank you Daniel, that's not something a mother usually hears from her son but it's nice of you to say so.

Daniel grinned as we drove home.

By the time we got home and tidied the shopping away it was almost 2 in the afternoon. I made a light lunch for Daniel and I and we sat chatting in the kitchen. There was an underlying sexual current in the air as I turned the conversation to the change in our relationship.

'Daniel this is only your third day home and already we have kissed and cuddled, we have masturbated together albeit in different rooms, you have had your own mother semi naked and I have masturbated you. Do you truly grasp what we have done?'

'I know what we've done Mom, but please don't let's stop now, I am happier than I've ever been. The pain of my longing seems to be easing away,'

'I just don't want you to see me as a sex object Daniel; I'm first and foremost your mother.

'I've never regarded you as anything else but my mother and I'd be nothing without you Mom. I'll never see you as a sex object because I'm in love with you. To me you are my mother and my lover and I never want that to change.'

My heart melted and I kissed Daniel's forehead and hugged him. Little by little I was losing my good judgement. I had planned a special surprise for him at Christmas but now? Well, he could have it today.

I left the kitchen and called James's cell phone. 'Hi Darling,' he answered cheerily,

'I'm just calling to make sure you've eaten properly Honey,' I said.

'No need to worry about me Natalie, I had a good lunch and I'll be home at 9.'

'Ok Honey, see you then, bye.'

That was all I needed to hear, James would not be home too early which would give me time to organize Daniel's surprise. I went looking for Daniel and found him in the Den. Giving him my most seductive smile I said 'Your father won't be home till late darling, I have a few things to do then I'd like you to meet me in your bedroom at 4.30,'

'Am I allowed to ask why?' he asked.

'No, just be there, and don't be late,' I laughed as I walked out of the den and made my way upstairs.

I looked at my bedside clock. Just after 3, that would give me plenty of time to prepare Daniel's special surprise. I had a long hot shower and spent the best part of an hour doing my hair and make-up. Time seemed to fly. 4.15. Naked I retrieved my new white sheer underwear from my drawer and after putting on my bra and panties I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I was quite taken aback when I realised that not only were my nipples erect but I could see everything through my bra. Not only that but I could see the soft dark hair through my panties. I felt really sexy but there was something missing. I stepped into a pair of white heels and had another look. Much better. I practised standing in provocative ways until I'd got it right then applied a light coating of lipstick to finish off. I had never dressed or acted this way before and had to admit to myself that I was pleased with the results. I just hoped Daniel would like it. 4.30. Time to go; I was trembling as the anticipation grew in me. What if I made a fool of myself, what if Daniel didn't like it? Too late to back out now. I put on a white chiffon gown which came to just below my panties and as a final touch took my glasses from my purse and put them on, taking a deep breath I stepped out into the landing almost in disbelief that I was actually going to do this.

I knocked on Daniel's door and heard him call, 'It's open.' I slowly swung the door inwards and striking my practised sexy pose in the doorway, I slid my glasses down my nose a little, gave him my sexiest secretary smile and said, 'Surprise darling.'

Daniel sat on the bed and gawped at me. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open and I could see his Adam's apple bobbing as he gulped. 'Mom, I... I... Wow!' he gasped. He stood up as I walked towards him, drawn to him in a devastating magnetism of love. I kissed him. I felt my knees shaking with relief, glad that he liked what he saw and gave him my tongue. I probed his mouth slowly then opened my mouth as I felt his tongue on my lips. We kissed wildly making smacking slurping sounds in our greed for pleasure, almost devouring each other. Gently pushing him down onto the bed I stepped back and let my gown fall to the floor. Daniel sat there speechless as his eyes darted first to my hard nipples poking through my bra then down to my groin as he took in my pussy through my sheer panties. Standing in front of him with my hands on my waist and peering over my glasses I asked, 'Do you like what you see Daniel? Is this how you imagined it would be?'

'I'm awestruck Mom,' he gasped, 'You are so beautiful,...I...I don't know what to say.'

'Don't say anything darling, let's just lose ourselves in each other and see where our journey takes us.'

I stepped forward to where he sat and placing my hands on each side of his handsome young face pulled him to my stomach. Instantly he grabbed my hips and began to lick and kiss upwards towards my breasts, his tongue seemed to flutter and dance across my skin. Standing up he cupped my breasts and tweaked my nipples, gently at first before unhooking my bra and dropping it to the floor. My nipples stood out like full ripe berries as he tweaked them a little harder until I tilted my head back , luxuriating in the sweet erotic pain. Kissing my bare shoulders he whispered, 'Would you like me to call you Natalie?' 'No, call me Mom,' I answered and felt a debauched irony as he sucked on my breasts.

Unbuttoning his shirt while we kissed I slid it slowly over his shoulders and let it fall away. He ran his hand smoothly down my back and down inside my panties as he squeezed and caressed my hips. My tongue traced the outline of his nipples as I unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. Feeling his fingers moving agonizingly slowly around the sides of my hips towards my pussy I kissed him again. I held his arms and moaned hoarsely, 'Are you sure you want to go there Daniel?'

'I've never been more sure of anything Mom, but I'll stop if you want me to'' He whispered.

I said nothing and let go of his arms.

His pushed his hand down inside my panties and I could feel him tracing the 'V' of soft hair on my pussy. He slipped the tip of his finger inside and I took a little step sideways and opened up a little for him. As his finger pushed fully into my sopping wet pussy I moaned and pushed against him. Slowly and rhythmically Daniel fingered me and I clung on to him as we stood there swaying in a perverse dance of desire. He pressed his finger on my clitoris and I placed my hand on top of his and guided him up and down, then in circular patterns with just the right amount of pressure, showing him how to bring me to orgasm. I shuddered as a wave of pleasure washed through me and my orgasm built to its peak. My pussy tingled and I rode against his hand while clinging on to his masculine shoulders as I flooded his fingers.

Daniel slipped my panties down as slowly and deliberately as a striptease and as they dropped to my ankles I stepped out of them. I was standing completely naked in nothing but a pair of heels in front of my son. I kissed his chest and worked my way slowly downwards, my wet tongue circling his navel. Dropping to my knees I slowly unbuttoned his jeans, pushed them down with his shorts and watched in awed fascination as his big hard cock sprung free in front of my face. I began to kiss his glistening head and he gently lifted me to my feet. He gazed lovingly into my eyes and asked,

'Are you sure Mom?' barely audibly I moaned one word,

'Yes.'

Daniel kicked off his pants and laid me down on his bed and lay down beside me pressing our naked bodies together. I felt as though an electric current was running through me as we kissed. He turned himself around so that he lay on his back with his head at my knees. I straddled him and kissed his stomach as I lowered my pussy onto his waiting mouth. His tongue found my pussy lips and I started to grind gently as he searched inside me. Kissing the head of his cock I knew I was taking yet another step closer to the ultimate taboo but in that moment all I wanted was to taste him, to lick him and suck him. I wanted him to feel the way I was feeling. I pressed my clitoris onto his mouth and ran my tongue over the tip of his cock, he groaned and I licked him slowly up and down as I cupped his testicles lightly in my hand. Gradually I took him into my wet mouth and worked up and down his cock sucking gently.

frenchn3
frenchn3
313 Followers