A Love Less Ordinary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frenchn3
frenchn3
314 Followers

'You're making me cum Mom,' he moaned, and gently tried to slip out of my mouth.

'It's ok,' I whispered as I held his hips taking him deeper into my mouth and felt the first jet of hot semen hit the back of my throat. Daniel groaned and spurted again. I swallowed as much as I could before a third smaller dribble of semen landed on my tongue and pooled in my mouth. After gently sucking and licking him clean I rode gently on his tongue, soaking his mouth as I moved to and fro, feeling every stroke of his tongue in a delicious depravity.

I dismounted Daniel and lay down beside him, once again kissing and licking his lips as he aligned the curve of his body to mine. I rolled onto my back and felt him gently forcing my legs open with his knee and I trembled with anticipation and fear. Emotions enveloped me and I was dizzy with love for my son and lust for his tantalising body.

'Do we need protection Mom? He asked,

'No.'

I spread my legs wide and felt the tip of his cock at the opening of my pussy. At that moment I was caught in two minds. If I allowed my son to penetrate me I would be condemning us both to having to carry the guilt with us for the rest of our lives. On the other hand, we had come so far with this so would it really make any difference? I wanted to give Daniel the final choice.

'Are you really sure Daniel? I said softly in his ear.

'I'm sure Mom,' he whispered.

I held him close as he entered me. He slipped inside me in long slow smooth strokes as his cock filled me. Gradually we rode against each other, grinding our pubic bones together in a dreamy erotic dance. I felt my orgasm building again and moaned,

'Please Daniel, harder, faster,' and as his pace increased I screamed,

'Yes, yes, Mommy's cumming!'

Again the waves of ecstasy pulsed through me as I came and held him close. We were both out of breath yet still wild with passion. Daniel was softly caressing my face with his fingers and I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes and said, 'I think I've fallen in love with you sweetheart.' He replied, 'I've always been in love with you Mom.'

I slipped out from under him and got up on my hands and knees and presented my ass to him.

'Take me from behind darling,' I almost whined.

I was desperate for him again. Daniel held his cock and stroked it around my labia then slipped the head inside before withdrawing it and repeating it with a delicate cruelty until I begged him. 'Please Daniel, give it to me.'

This time he pushed all the way in and really fucked me. The harder he pounded himself into me the harder I pushed back against him. He reached under me and squeezed my breasts as he began to come. Jets of semen spurted into me as he groaned and rode me to another mind blowing orgasm.

Collapsing on the bed we lay there catching our breath as we revelled in our perverse eroticism. Daniel put his arm around me and I lay on my side running my fingers over his muscular chest.

'You were wonderful Mom,' Daniel said 'I've never experienced anything like that before. Never been made love to like that with such a depth of feeling'

'I've never made love like that before Daniel, not even with your father.'

'You were a vision as you walked in the room Mom, I could hardly believe my eyes! What came over you?'

'Earlier this afternoon when you told me that you didn't see me as a sex object, but as your lover, you touched something within me. I had planned in my mind that if we eventually did go all the way I would save it as a special surprise for you at Christmas but I knew this afternoon that I would give myself to you a few days early.'

'Well you certainly surprised me, the best surprise I'll ever get. You looked absolutely stunning.'

'I knew that if we did go all the way I'd make it special for you darling, after all, you're not just anyone, you're my son and I wanted it to be memorable. I remembered your lifelong fantasy about me coming to your room in sexy underwear and hoped I could fulfil it for you.'

'It was more than I could have ever imagined Mom, my fantasy pales in comparison to you.'

I looked into his eyes, 'Was I enough for you,'

'More than enough Mom, I was actually worried that I wouldn't be enough for you. I was so glad that I made you cum,'

'You made me cum more than once darling.'

'Should we consider ourselves lovers now Mom? He looked at me with such hope in his eyes.

'Let's just learn to walk before we run Daniel,' I said, 'We can discuss it later.

We lay in each other's arms covering each other's faces with soft kisses until we drifted into a sleep feathered with sweet dreams.

I was still in Daniel's arms when he woke me. Softly stirring me from my blissful slumber he said,

'It's almost 8 Mom,' Dad will be home soon.'

I knew I should get up but I was so relaxed after the release of my heavenly orgasms that I just wanted to stay in His arms.

'Just a few more minutes.' I said, as my lips found his.

Exploring our mouths again we held each other and I felt his cock stiffen against my belly. Opening my legs warm tingles returned to my pussy as he slipped his fingers inside me. I wanted him so much that I almost abandoned any sense of time and surrendered to him again. I just managed to hold onto my senses and whispered hoarsely,

'Not now Daniel, we better get up. We'll have a good talk later to see where we go from here. I promise.'

Kissing his forehead I slipped out of bed and gathering up my underwear I returned to my bedroom and cleaned up. All kinds of thoughts and feelings were flooding my mind and body. As with most things in life there always seems to be a price to pay. I was almost overcome with guilt and shame yet I knew I could never again resist my son's advances. I got dressed and went downstairs to organise the rest of the evening.

James got home just after 9. 'Did you have a nice day at the golf club Honey,' I asked.

'It was good to see some friends Natalie, but it was quite cold on the course. I was glad to get into the clubhouse again. Snow is forecast for tonight so I don't think Daniel and I will be able to get a round in like we planned.

'Is Daniel around?' He asked just as Daniel walked into the room.

'I heard that Dad, It's fine, I have some work I need to catch up with anyway and it will give me the opportunity to get started on it. Besides I'm sure Mom will keep me busy around the house,' he said and gave me a cheeky wink.

The three of us sat in the living room watching James's favourite TV show, NCIS and shared a bottle of wine. I was happy, my two favourite men were with me, snow had begun to fall outside the window and Christmas was just a few days away. NCIS ended and James stretched and yawned,

'I think I'll turn in Natalie, are you coming up?'

'I think I'll watch TV a little longer Honey, I'll be up soon.' I replied, wanting to talk to Daniel.

'OK, goodnight then. Goodnight Daniel.'

'Night Dad.'

James went to bed and Daniel motioned for me to come and sit with him on the couch. I whispered, 'Wait a few minutes till your dad is in bed then I'll come over.'

When I was sure James was in bed I moved over to the couch with Daniel. 'You must be careful with those cheeky little winks and gestures when your father is around,' I said, 'I'm sure he would never suspect anything but you frightened the life out of me.'

'Sorry Mom, I didn't think, I'll be more careful.'

'It's just that I love your father very much and I don't want to hurt him. Just because we are not intimate with each other very often doesn't mean we don't care for each other.'

'I understand Mom, I would never hurt Dad either and if I thought I jeopardized what you and I have I'd be terrified.'

'It's ok Daniel, we just need to guard against carelessness that's all.' Smiling seductively I said, 'Now why don't you turn out the lights and snuggle up with me.'

With the lights out I turned the TV volume to zero and we sat in the flickering glow. Daniel kissed me and I curled up against him. 'Thanks for my special surprise Mom, you were amazing. It was as if all my dreams came true in one afternoon.'

'I'm glad you liked it darling, you were pretty amazing yourself,' I smiled, and kissed him.

'I just hope it wasn't the last time Mom, have you thought any more about where we go from here?' He asked.

'I have done nothing but think about it all evening Daniel and as I promised when we were in bed together we can talk it over. I said. 'Now that we've come this far and done what we've done there is no point in being regretful. We have enjoyed each other in every way and I must admit you've given me a new lease of life.'

'In what way Mom?'

'I still have my motherly love for you but I also see you in different ways now. Sometimes when you look at me a certain way I feel a little excited and I find myself easily aroused when we're close together. Like now, and don't read anything into that,' I laughed, 'we're just talking.'

'I asked you in bed if we can consider ourselves lovers Mom. I want more than anything for our relationship to be not only mother and son, but boyfriend and girlfriend. Have you thought about it? He asked with a tremble of anticipation in his voice.

'Yes I have, and if you're absolutely sure it's what you want. Then yes, you can now consider me as your girlfriend but you've got to be in it for the long term. As for me, after this afternoon I never wanted anything more in my whole life than to be yours.' I told him. 'I think I may be falling in love.'

'You've just made me so happy Mom. It's going to be tough to get through tomorrow; with Dad around we can't be together the way we want.'

'I'm sure we can catch a few moments here and there,' I told him, 'besides, we can't have sex every day!' I giggled.

We kissed on the sofa and made out while we talked in breaks between kisses about our afternoon in Daniels bed. 'I have a couple of questions if you don't mind Mom,' he said. 'It's just that I want to get to know your likes and dislikes in the bedroom so that I can be a good lover for you.'

'You are already a wonderful lover Daniel but ask me anyway and I'll do my best to answer as honestly as possible.' I promised.

'You gave me a fantastic blowjob Mom and I wasn't sure if you wanted to swallow or not so I was about to withdraw when you held me in, and I wondered if you did it because you thought It was expected of you or if you genuinely wanted to?'

'I wanted to Daniel. I've never swallowed before, and I mean with absolutely no-one, but I don't know what came over me, I just wanted to taste you, wanted all of you, and before you ask your mother how your semen tastes, I liked it, and yes, I will do it again. Now kiss me again before you see me blushing!'

'I've had a few relationships Mom but I'm not what you'd call vastly experienced and I was a little anxious that you'd notice.' He said.

'Despite being twice your age Daniel, I'm really not that experienced either, all I've ever known is mostly missionary with your Dad, so we're both on a learning curve here,' I replied.

'We can explore new positions together then Mom,'

'Mmm, like what do you have in mind?' I laughed.

'I'd like to try anal sex with you Mom, have you ever done it?'

'Hmm, now you are making me blush. It's something I have thought about Daniel but no, I never imagined your father would go for it,' I explained, feeling my cheeks burning.'

Kissing me again he said, 'I'd love to try it with you Mom, do you think we could do that?'

'Wow, Daniel, that's a lot to ask of me. I'd have to think about it. We'll discuss it as we go along. It's maybe a little too soon for that.'

'I know you keep your pussy neatly trimmed Mom, have you ever shaved it completely smooth?' He asked.

'I believe it's fashionable these days Honey and I've considered it but never really saw much point as your father probably wouldn't even notice.'

'I'd love to shave it for you Mom, would you like that?'

'Now that could be pretty embarrassing for me Daniel. I'll think about it and give you my answer tomorrow.' I said 'Now if you don't have any more questions can we get back to what we were doing? '

We made out, kissing and touching, breathless with desire, unable to tear our hands off each other until well into the night.

Getting into bed beside James my feelings of guilt returned. I listened to him breathing in a deep sleep and felt a little ashamed. I hated cheating on him. It would kill James to know that I had been having sex with our son, our own flesh and blood. I loved him, but on the rare occasions when we made love it was as if we were just going through the motions, performing a duty we felt we owed each other.

My thoughts returned to Daniel. My lips were still hot from hours of making out and just recalling it in my mind quickened my pulse. Sex with him was so intense compared to what I had been used to. He was so vibrant and energetic. After over 20 years of marriage I felt like the art of love making had changed, moved on and left me behind. It was as if Daniel's generation had broken down barriers and enjoyed a carefree devil-may-care attitude in a world where people enjoyed sex in ways my generation wouldn't have dreamed of. Tendrils of excitement moved across my belly and I was eager to have my input in this wonderful new sexual world.

I reviewed the past few hours in my head. Daniel had been serious when he asked if we could try anal sex. My mind was in a whirl, should I try it with him? Would he be disappointed if I didn't? I decided to just let things happen as our sexual relationship developed. He also wanted to shave my pussy smooth and although I quite liked the idea I wondered if it would be better for me to shave it myself. I'd give him my answer tomorrow. Trying to clear my head I drifted into a deep sleep.

Sunday December 22 2013

Looking out the kitchen window I saw that most of the overnight snow had melted. More snow was forecast for the afternoon so I wanted to make a quick trip into the mall in town before it arrived. I had bought Daniel a designer watch for Christmas and I wanted to get it engraved with an inscription adding a personal touch to it. Daniel and James were erecting shelves in the garage as I walked in and announced I was going into town.

'We're going to get a few things too Honey, we can all go together,.' James shouted over the banging of the hammer Daniel was using.

I enjoyed the drive to town with my two boys and on arriving I informed them that I needed to buy some ladies things and would meet them back at the car in an hour. The delight on their faces told me they were happy with this arrangement as I have been known to spend hours in the mall! Having had Daniel's watch engraved and a few bits and pieces bought I met them at the car and the three of us talked and laughed and shared some nice family moments on the drive home.

After Sunday lunch Daniel helped me wash up and when he was sure his father was out of ear shot He said, 'Mom, Have you thought about what I asked you last night? The suspense is killing me.'

'Yes, I have been thinking Daniel and I'm still unsure. I want to make you very happy in the bedroom but I need a little more time to think. I promise you'll have your answer soon, whatever it may be.'

What he didn't realise was that I had already made my decision and hadn't yet figured out how to tell him.

'Ok Mom, he smiled as he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, 'Take all the time you need.'

Although Daniel and I managed to sneak a few long kisses here and there, the rest of the day was largely uneventful. I was too sleepy to stay up late and went to bed early with Daniel on my mind.

Monday 23 December 2013

Monday mainly followed the same pattern as Sunday with James and Daniel watching sports and doing guy stuff while I wrapped Christmas gifts and placed them under the tree. Daniel and I found it hard going as we couldn't get any opportunity to be together. I went to bed early again feeling sexually frustrated and longed for a chance to be with him.

Tuesday 24 December 2013

I spent most of the day preparing for Christmas and generally keeping myself busy around the house. Snow lay quite thick outside and as evening approached I turned the heating up a few degrees. As we all sat watching the watching the ten o'clock news I went to the kitchen to pour a glass of wine and heard my cell phone beep. Daniel had texted me saying 'Dad sleepy. Can u stay up tonite?' I smiled inwardly as I sent; 'Maybe ;-)' James was almost nodding off as I sat down with my wine. He yawned and said,

'It's been a long day, I think I'll turn in.'

'There's a nice Christmas movie starting that I'd like to see. I'll be up later Honey,' I replied.

'Ok, merry Christmas you two,' he yawned again 'See you in the morning.' and went to bed.

Allowing enough time for James to fall asleep I turned down the volume on the TV, dimmed the lights, moved over to the couch and sat up close to Daniel. Straight away he put his lips on mine and we kissed deeply.

'Whew Mom, It's been killing me these past three days not being able to be alone with you,' he sighed almost in relief.

'I found it difficult too darling,' I replied snuggling into his embrace.

I looked up into his handsome face and kissed him, my tongue flickering across his lips and into his mouth. He pressed against me and I felt his erection on my hip. My pussy was getting wetter by the second and I could barely catch my breath such was my perverted desire for him. Tilting my head back as his lips kissed my throat I felt like I was going to pass out as he whispered, 'I want you so badly Mom.' Crazy with lust I quickly opened my blouse and moaned, 'Take me Daniel, quickly, I can't wait any longer.'

He dropped my blouse to the floor and I lifted his t-shirt up and over his head and threw it on top of my blouse. Kissing his manly chest I rubbed his cock outside his jeans while he opened mine. Slipping his hand inside my panties his fingers found my clit. Pressing gently he went to work on my clitoral hood, rubbing around it in a circular motion driving me wild. I lifted my hips, wanting him to take off my jeans and he obliged by sliding my cotton panties down with them. I kicked them off and opened my legs for him.

Daniel went on to the floor on his knees between my legs and I slid forward towards the edge of the couch to him. His tongue found my pussy and he began to lick slowly just inside my engorged lips. My fingers took over on my clit as he licked and teased my pussy. 'You're so creamy and wet Mom,' he said softly. 'Shh, don't talk,' I moaned pulling his face closer and grinding myself into his tongue. He stood up in front of me and I took his pants down, staring at his thick rigid cock standing up in the air as he sat down and invited me on to it.

Wearing nothing but my bra I straddled him and teased him, sliding my soaking wet pussy all over his manhood. He reached for my breasts and I unhooked my bra and throwing it onto the mounting pile of clothing on the floor I cupped my breasts as his fingertips read my nipples like a lovers Braille. As he licked and sucked my breasts my pussy flooded and my head swam. Sopping wet I positioned myself over his cock and lowered my pussy down to meet his first slow thrust as he entered me. I rode him slowly, building a rhythm until every inch of him was inside me. Daniel groaned and held my hips as I gripped the back of the couch. I increased my pace and slid my pussy up and down his cock, backwards and forwards, faster and faster. 'Ooh Mom, you're making me cum,' he groaned, 'Hold on for just a little longer!' I gasped, riding him furiously. The sound of Daniel calling me 'Mom' while I rode him drove me absolutely wild! My orgasm shot through me and I moaned, 'I'm cumming baby, ooh I'm cumming so hard.' I felt him cum inside me and we writhed and moaned and came together as we breathlessly rode the final erotic waves of ecstasy.

frenchn3
frenchn3
314 Followers