All Comments on 'A Love So Beautiful'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My fave!

I just love this story. It's got it all: incest, lesbian sex, and romance. It gets a little bit corny, though, but that's cool. My fantasies are always corny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Perhaps the most erotic story on this web-site!

I think this is one of the best stories on this entire literotica web-site! I love the way the aunt seduces and then gradually comes to possess her beautiful niece! I love the way the aunt first took the girl to a strip club where she got a private lap dance from a sexy stripper. I love the way she touched the stripper's beautiful behind. I also love the way she kissed and fondled her niece's sexy rear end during their lovemaking, eventually even taking the girl from behind with a strap-on! This is an excellent, highly-charged piece of erotica! Definitely worth five stars! I'd rate it SIX stars if that were only possible!

DumpingtonDumpingtonover 18 years ago
Definitely one of the hottest stories on this site

This writer has an incredibly high natural talent for capturing eroticism and sensuality in her stories. This particular story remains my favorite lesbian story on this entire web-site! It centers on two women involved in a passionate love affair, but also adds such kinky niceties as an older aunt taking her younger niece with her to a gentlemen's club to get a lap-dance from a beautiful blonde female stripper, as well as lots of attention given by each woman to eachother's beautiful, mouth-watering rumps! Minor points, perhaps, but they add so much to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
out standing hot

this story is great, I hope that you are planning to write a sequel to it, it would be such a waste if you did not!

LenaptLenaptalmost 17 years ago
Great Loving storie .... As always !

mmmmmmmm Love this story dear Mimi mmmmm

Lesbian incest and Romance are a great issue and my kind of fun mmmmmmmm

Please share with us more of those loving lesbian inc stories ( with age/gap roleplays Granny/mom/aunt/sis/dau mmmm )

Wet wet kisses

Helena

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best and hottest lesbian stories on the site. I hope you will write again sometime.

Pandoras DesirePandoras Desireover 16 years ago

Liked your story. It amazes me that there aren't many stories on here that suggest a Aunt/Niece relationship. I know a woman who has sexual relations with her niece, and each time the niece tells me some stories, with her details, it's such a turn on. I sure wish I had an aunt as beautiful as my friends aunt. ;). or as the one in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This Writing is art!

The proof is in the reading! Powerful imagination, exciting, creative, calculated writing skills and an artistic mind displayed by the author in applying all the above and you've got a great story! And this is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
goils will be goils

I loved this story. I am a size 12 myself and have a rubenesque body, with a big arse, (which I love)so I enjoyed it very much. I loved the grammar and prose, beautifully constructed. I also loved the lesbian incest theme which always is exciting. My aunty had a big arse and a hairy minge and when I was young she used to let me look at her. I was too dumb to pick up any suggestions of anything. I would like to see the big arsed dancer make an entry so da goils could have a little drink together. Love from Jules from Brisbane

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome story!

I would like to hear more to this story! Can you make a continuing story so I can read it. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
comment

its an excellent story of hot incestous love...hot incestous analingus so sweet!!!!!!!!!!1

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 14 years ago
A beautifully-written story

Your prose is wonderful, right on the verge of being too flowery, but you avoid crossing over that line and maintain the eroticism of the plot. You have a great feel for this genre, I hope you'll get back to writing more.

SuzysboySuzysboyover 13 years ago

So beautiful and captivating of the moment. You really express love, adoration and total immersion of worshipfulness for your lovers as I, too, experience it with my wife and her beautiful body. Quite a writer...loved the three stories I've read so far...whew...

RandyBoudreauxRandyBoudreauxalmost 13 years ago
thank you

very nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice and Beautiful

Truly erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well that escalated quickly!

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

I love everything you do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermejau71@mejau71
1778 Followers
A lover of life, women, and spellbinding stories of romance and passion.