All Comments on 'A Love that Lasts Forever Ch. 07'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bittersweetoptimismbittersweetoptimismover 1 year ago

Gah, this chapter hurts. Wonderfully written, but painful. The whole recurring bit about running really resonated with me. Caleb ran and Rhys didn’t, and Rhys ended up dead, but maybe if Rhys had run too or if Caleb had run sooner he wouldn’t be, but they’ll never know because it’s too late. It hurts man! Poor everyone.

On a more positive note, even though he was only mentioned in passing a small handful of times, I love Rhylan so so much. He’s baby!!!

Can’t wait to read more <3

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

I was secretly hoping Caleb was magical omega and this would have turned out differently. The funeral scene was deeply beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know if I'm sensitive but I have cried too much reading the chapter, it has been too sad for Caleb and Quin despite the death of Ryhs I think they both deserve happiness at the end

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots7 months ago

Just read Ch. 8 of A Love Lasts Forever. This was the most emotionally charged writing I have encountered. You captured the deepest, complete and most painful feelings of grief of all the major characters so vividly the reader could not rationalize or depreciate them or avoid identifying with them. The sincere and mature love was so present. This work is so in keeping with the high quality of everything I have read of yours with no credjbity being cast in doubt by the alternative society in which it is set. By the way, I am anxiously waiting the next chapter of Shadows of Desire so we can find out what happens to Rowen et al. Always worth waiting for.

Chancem77Chancem777 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that you like my writing. I aim to please :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...