All Comments on 'A Love that Lasts Forever Ch. 14'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 1 year ago

Hooray!!

Shelby’s gonna be PISSED, lol.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 1 year ago

It's all coming together for our little Omega but I have no doubt there's still more ahead - like the issues with Seth Bowden and the other Pack. I'm a sucker for happy endings - even with a little stress on the way. You are an incredible story teller - please keep these chapters coming!!

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

One-man standing ovation happening over here! Bravo!! Chancem77 you continually amaze and entertain me and I am grateful beyond words. Even without knowing the larger, wider, deeper tapestry that this story is, I could read this chapter stand-alone and I would have read a single, romantic interlude. All of the context is there. Two shifters are falling in love. The greater joy is having been along for the ride and finding out the snarling you-will-pay-for-your-crimes Alpha from Chapter One is actually marshmallow-filled and the terrified, truly lost Omega is salty…and sexy…and serious. I want an autographed copy of this!

jroseemijroseemiabout 1 year ago

Shelby is going to lose her mind, and I can't wait for Quin to put her in her place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...