All Comments on 'A Loving Arrangement Ch. 01'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bumknee52bumknee52about 5 years ago
Wow

I don't know how this arrangement cannot change relationships in the house, but wow. Well written, plausible and erotic. Just one grammar thing that I see elsewhere too, it's a "shuddering" orgasm, not a "shuttering" orgasm. I have a feeling the brother doesn't have to worry about finding housing elsewhere anymore.

MarriedkinkylifeMarriedkinkylifeabout 5 years agoAuthor
To Bumknee52

Thank you for the kind words. And shit, you are correct on the grammar error. Didn’t send this one to my new friend and editor. Hope it didn’t take away from the story. Chapter 2 was uploaded today, so hopefully published by the first of next week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Next chapter please

JBinGAJBinGAabout 5 years ago
Inspired!

This was a great read! Excellent storytelling and left us wanting more. I read an awful lot in Literotica and this was one of the top 5% for me. Thanks for your efforts! :)

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 5 years ago
This was Fucking HOT!

Off the chain, hot!

enigma3enigma3over 4 years ago

omg.......naughty and very messy which ticks all the right boxes for me.this is hot as hell. i'm looking forward to reading more of your stories

seniorbiactiveseniorbiactivealmost 2 years ago

Oh that brought back so many good memories of my first wife. Before she died we shared many of these extraordinary moments. Keep writing them.

CindysBobCindysBobover 1 year ago

simply perfect. A fine bit of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

what they all said!!

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Great story. Except there was no incest. This one should have been placed under loving wives . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES