A Loving Arrangement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up, not expecting to hear what I'd just heard.

"Let me get this straight. You would be okay if I not only gave him a hand job, but more? This is Sean we are talking about, not some stranger we would use as part of our sexual role play and then never see again." I could feel the wetness between my legs as I thought about the possibility.

"I know it's Sean but hear me out. You know how we had been having lots of crazy, wild sex before he moved in?" I shook my head yes.

"Well, we haven't been having as much since he's been here. But when we were you were insatiable. I mean, I'd be done and you'd pick up one of your toys and keep going. Or have me go down on you and still use your toys. What would be the difference? And if doing so turns you on like you were just now? Shit, I'd be open to it."

I thought about it. And it did make sense. I was so wet thinking about having another man, and with my husband's permission!

"But, what if something goes wrong? What if you get jealous? We can't kick him out. He'd have nowhere to go."

Shaking his head, as if to agree this is a bad idea. He rolled next to me as we sat in silence. "Oh, my god, are you hard again?" His cock was sticking into my hip.

"I'm sorry. This whole conversation has me turned on." I reached down and sure enough. He was not completely hard, but it was more than a semi.

"This is a bad idea Joel. There are so many things that could go wrong. Besides, he probably doesn't even find me attractive. He was just watching because it was there." There was a side of me that thought he may not be attracted to me. I mean, he is a very handsome man. Once he gets his life back together, he will find someone again. And she will be one lucky woman.

"You are a fucking knock out. There is no way he isn't attracted to you and doesn't want to fuck you." Joel said, as he positioned himself between my legs again, pushing himself in in one thrust.

...

Joel was getting out of the shower when I woke up the next morning. He came over, his cock sticking straight out.

"You've got to be kidding me." I said, as he got into position between my legs.

"I've got to get into the office but I can't stop thinking about our conversation." He said as he pumped into me. I must admit, I was getting wet again thinking about it myself. Were we really going to do this? A few more thrusts and I felt his cock swell. He pulled out and got dressed.

"That's it? Just love me and leave me?" I teased him as he tucked his shirt in and buckled his belt. Coming over to kiss me on the forehead.

"Well there is someone here who could finish. Just be sure you tell me all about it when I get home tonight." I laid my head back against the pillow as he shut the door to the bedroom.

Mandy, this is not a good idea!

My mind was telling me one thing. But my body was responding differently. I leaned over and reached into the nightstand and rammed the rabbit into my pussy.

...

I had two orgasms, then lay in bed thinking about what to do. Finally, I got up and showered and got dressed. I put on shorts and a T-shirt, no bra. I know I was being naughty, but I wanted to be a little naughty. As I walked into the living area, Sean was sitting in the sun room on the couch, drinking a cup of coffee and reading the paper.

He put the paper and coffee down, leaning forward to engage in conversation. "Joel was gone when I got up. Was he mad? I'm really sorry about yesterday Mandy, I don't know what came over me and, well, I'm sorry." He was genuinely remorseful.

If he only knew.

I poured myself a cup and sat next to him. I took a few sips, thinking about what to say. I noticed him glancing down at my chest, my nipples clearly visible through the cotton. Just as I began to talk, I felt a trickle into my panties.

This is going to be more difficult than I thought.

Finally, I got it together and said, "Hear me out and don't say anything until I'm done, okay?" He nodded.

"I don't know how many of the videos or photos you saw, but you were watching the video of Joel using my large toy on me and then fucking me in the ass. As you saw, we like to have fun in the bedroom." He nodded, blushing a little.

"Well, one of the things we have been doing lately is role-playing. I'll dress up like a headmistress at a school, or even a nurse. Sometimes I'll be a lady of the evening. We mix it up. Sometimes, I even pretend one of those toys is another man, or two. That one always gets him going." His eyes lit up when I said that.

"When I told Joel about what I saw, his first response was 'why didn't I finish you off with my hand'." His face was completely flushed now. I glanced down and could see he had an erection through his shorts.

"Sean this is so fucked up. You are like a brother to me and always have been. But after I finished unloading the groceries yesterday, I was so turned on by what I saw, um, well, I did the same thing you did. And when I told Joel about it, we had sex three times last night and once this morning. It turned him on too.

I know this is probably a big mistake to even say this, but if you'd like, I'd like to give you a hand job this morning."

There. I said it. There was no taking it back now. He sat in silence, thinking.

"I don't know what to say." Suddenly, I felt dejected.

"If you don't find me attractive, I understand. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have just said that."

Fuck

"No! It's not that at all! I just, well, I've thought about you like that for a long time. But I don't know, I never thought it would be a possibility. I think you are sexy as hell and would love for you to do that for me.

But, I don't want it to be weird when Joel gets home."

I smiled, putting my coffee back down on the table.

Joel gave me permission to fuck you. All I've offered right now is a hand job. I just hope I have the self-control to keep at just that.

"Let's go back into your bedroom and get comfortable." I said as I stood, walking towards our guest room.

Let's do this before I have too much time to think about it.

Sean followed a few seconds later. Sitting on the bed, I patted next to me motioning him to sit down. I wished I had a camera to take a picture of the look on his face. I pushed him back and unbuttoned his shorts, then unzipped them. I pulled them off, leaving his underwear on for the moment.

As I rubbed the bulge in his boxers, "You know, it's been over 30 years since I've touched a man other than Joel. I know what he likes, so if there's something you want me to do differently, tell me. Okay? This is for you, so I want it to be good." He nodded again, with a look on his face like he couldn't believe this was happening. I couldn't either.

As I pulled his underwear down, I noted he was uncut. I knew that, as Mary told me years ago, but I'd never seen an uncircumcised penis in person before. Then I thought about Mary. There was a moment of sadness.

Sis, if you were here, you would be the one pleasing your man, not me. He's gone through so much, especially now that you are gone. Please forgive me, but I would hope you would want him getting this from someone that loves and cares for him, then someone he pays for.

I looked back and smiled as he closed his eyes. I grabbed his shaft and pulled down on the skin, exposing the tip of his head. It was already covered in pre-cum. As I started to lean down and take him into my mouth,

NO! Mandy, this is a hand job only. Let's see how this goes and how Joel responds before you take it any further.

I re-positioned myself, sitting with my legs crossed beside him. I was stroking him with one hand and rubbing his balls with the other. His cock was a lot different than Joel's. Joel is circumcised and about 6 ½ or 7 inches hard with a thick girth. Sean was noticeably smaller. Mary told me many times he was smaller than her other boyfriends, but this was the first time I'd seen it.

Still, his 5 or so inches were more than enough to pleasure her over the years. She told me so, as we talked about sex. A lot. As I studied him, I noted the scar on his sack, pulling his balls to the side and seeing the other scar. He went to the same urologist as Joel when he had his vasectomy. The scars in the same place.

I pulled the skin back over his head, rubbing it back and forth, playing with it like a new toy. I then put my finger between the skin and his head, using his pre-cum as lube. He seemed to like the sensation as he began moaning to my touch. As I continued, he started breathing heavily and pointed his toes downward and clenched his ass. I focused back on his cock as he grunted and shot a massive load. I aimed his cock towards his stomach just as the first spurt went off and hit his chin, leaving a trail of cum along the way. His second and third spurts were also heavy and by the time he was done, his chest was covered in semen.

I silently laughed. He was backed up.

I lightly held his balls and scratched them. Joel likes when I do this and Sean wasn't complaining.

I also had a thick, white wad on my hand. As I stood to get a towel to clean him off, I glanced and his eyes were still closed as he basked in his orgasm. When I turned around I quickly put my hand to my mouth, as I wanted to taste him. He tasted different too.

I walked into the guest bathroom to get a towel and wash my hands. As I waited for the water to get hot for his towel, I looked at myself in the mirror and looked down. There was a dark spot in the crotch of my shorts.

Oh, my god! I'm so wet I seeped through my panties!

I took a few deep breaths and turned off the water. I sat back down next to Sean and began wiping off his chest. I laughed, noting that he must have been really backed up with the mess he made. I then took his soft member into my hand, pulling the foreskin back, cleaning it. It was all I could do not to take him in my mouth but fortunately, I was able to control myself.

"I'm sorry I came so quick. It's just that I haven't felt the touch of a woman's hand in a while. And given it was your hand, I, um, well" I told him to hush and to relax.

I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "The next time you need a release, let me know. I'm being serious. You deserve it. Besides, it was fun playing with a new cock." He opened his eyes and smiled as I gave it a playful tug. I got off the bed and walked out of the room.

I went back into my bedroom and shut the door. Leaning against the door, I unbuttoned my shorts and slid my hand inside my panties. I was soaking wet. I pulled my finger up to taste myself then put it back into my panties where I quickly had a small orgasm.

I stripped and walked to the bed, grabbing my rabbit. I came again almost instantly. It felt good, but I wanted the real thing.

I need to get out of here, or I'm going to end up fucking him.

I put on clean panties and got dressed. When I walked back out, he was about to sit down on the sofa.

"Feel better?" I playfully asked, hoping my arousal wasn't coming through too strong.

"Mandy, thank you! I don't know what else to say, but thank you! Are you sure Joel will be okay with what you just did?"

"We're about to find out." I picked up my iPhone and texted him the following,

'no turning back now'

Immediately, I saw the three dots as he replied, 'Really? Did you fuck him?'

I thought for a moment then responded with the following,

'What would you say if I did?'

I see where he read the text, but no reply.

Fuck! This was a mistake, he's mad! I need to tell him it was just a hand job. As I started typing, an image came through.

Oh, my god!

He sent a pic of his cock sticking straight out, with a clear drop of pre-cum on the tip.

I hope his office door is closed. I thought to myself as I blushed and then laughed.

"What's so funny? Is he mad?" Sean asked.

"I'm pretty sure it's safe to say he's okay with what I just did." My phone buzzed again and I looked at the text.

'What happened? Details!!'

Thinking about how turned on he was the night before, and again this morning, I was going to see how this would play out.

'tell u everything, but only when u are in bed with me'

'What? Why? I want to know!' His reply

'I need to see u when I tell u. Leaving for errands. Love u!'

'NOT FAIR! I'm stuck with this erection now'

'I'll take care of it later. As many times as u want'

I had to get out of the house or I was going to fuck Sean. Yes, I wanted to. Apparently, Joel wanted me to as well. But I needed to make sure.

"I need to run some errands and will be back before Joel gets home. Behave yourself, okay? Maybe I'll be back in time to do that again before he gets home." I winked at him as I headed for the garage.

I made it to the grocery store parking lot where I pulled into the end spot and unbuttoned my shorts. What is wrong with me? I came in less than a minute, my fingers drenched and I needed to change my panties yet again.

I spent the next few hours driving from store to store, not shopping, but I needed a distraction. I ended up at the mall. I felt so sexy, having Sean cum so quickly. I know Mary always said he didn't last long, but was able to get hard again soon. I wondered if he was back at the house looking at that folder again?

I ended up in Victoria's Secret. The young lady showed me a few new arrivals. I ended up picking up a light pink satin kimono robe which stopped mid-thigh, along with a matching light pink pair of floral and lace panties. I also picked up a couple of pairs of mix and match cotton panties, as I needed to change again before I got home. A stop at the ladies' room and I felt fresher but still horny.

5:00. Joel will be home in an hour. I can get home about ten minutes before he does. That won't be enough time to give Sean another handjob. I snickered to myself, thinking how quickly he came. Well, maybe it would be. But I'll risk it. I do need to talk with Joel before I'm alone with Sean again.

Sean was in the kitchen when I got home, like he was waiting for me. I noticed him glance at the clock as he knew when Joel gets home as well.

"Traffic was a mess." I looked at him and smiled as I set the bags on the floor. He looked down and saw the pink on pink striped bag and then looked back up at me.

I gave him a flirty smile, "If you play your cards right, maybe I'll model my purchase later." I walked back to the bedroom and put the bags down. Taking a deep breath, I walked back out. He was still standing there looking confused.

"When Joel gets home, I need to talk with him, alone. You didn't do anything wrong. But, I need to talk with him before we have dinner, okay?" He looked down, almost sad.

"He changed his mind, didn't he? I'm sorry Mandy, this was crazy. I shouldn't have let you do that." He started to say something else when we heard the garage door. I walked to him, kissed him on the cheek and grabbed his crotch, feeling his erection.

"No, nothing has changed. I just need to spend some time with my husband." The door opened and Joel stood there staring at my hand cupping Sean's package. I moved my hand and walked over to him, giving him a kiss on the lips. I playfully bit my lower lip and told him I needed to talk with him in the bedroom.

He shut the door and attacked me, throwing me on the bed, kissing me passionately. He fumbled for my button and then unzipped my shorts. He pulled them and my panties off at once. This wasn't going to be making love. He was going to fuck me! He fumbled to take off his pants and shoved his cock inside. I was so wet that he slid right in. It was raw.

He fucked me for about two minutes when he finally grunted as he buried himself as deep as he could. I started moving my hips, hoping he would take the hint. He did. As he lowered himself on to me, he licked just above my asshole up to my clit, taking in all our juices.

"Tell me about it. How many times did you fuck him?" He went back to lapping up everything he had left inside me, and that I was producing. I began moaning, but pushed his head away for a moment to look him in the eyes.

"I was teasing you, we didn't have sex. I did give him a handjob though. I was fully clothed and he didn't touch me." He sat up.

"Why? You could have! I've been horny all day, waiting to hear about what you did." He sounded somewhat disappointed.

"I needed to make sure you would be okay with it. Based on what you are doing now, I guess you are?" He went back to licking me. Up and down, taking my clit into his mouth and lightly sucking.

Pulling up, "Do you want to fuck him?"

"Yes". I answered as he kept licking. Pulling up again he asked,

"Are you going to fuck him?" I didn't answer immediately, but know I flooded his mouth with my arousal from the thought.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes! That's all I've been thinking about all day!" He went back to licking me.

Pulling back again, "So, are you going to fuck him?" I grabbed his head, burying it back into my pussy.

"Yes, Yes, YES, YESSS! YESSSS!!" The orgasm was one that took my breath away, even stronger than the night before.

As I came down, he positioned himself between my legs again. He was so turned on his erection had already returned. He lasted longer this time, but still fucked me with the same intensity. I had a few more small orgasms before he collapsed on top of me.

"I can't explain it Mandy, I can't stop thinking about it." We caught our breath and then I said.

"He doesn't know all this, only that you were okay I gave him a handjob. Don't make this weird at dinner. He is still in a delicate spot and I don't want to overwhelm him, okay? Let's have dinner and see what happens." He thought for a moment and then agreed.

I'm so horny, I want to be fucked again. And again.

There was an awkward silence as we sat for dinner. Finally, I spoke up.

"Guys, there's no need for this awkwardness. Sean, Joel knows what I did for you earlier and is fine with it. So, you don't have to walk on eggshells here. And if it makes you feel any better, he fucked me twice as soon as he got home. That's how turned on he was knowing I stroked your cock to orgasm." That may have been too much, but it was now out there. His face was priceless as he looked at me then Joel.

"Oh, okay? I'm sorry, I don't want this to be weird, this is just, well...fuck." Joel laughed and finally spoke up.

"Sean, I know you saw my folder and I'm sure you went through most, if not all of it. I know I would have if I found that. Anyway, this is all fine. We are good, I promise. You've been through a lot and I don't know how all this is going to play out, but we will figure it out." Sean nodded his head, as Joel finished his glass of wine.

"How about this. I need to get a few things done on this presentation for tomorrow, so I'll be a couple of hours. Why don't you help Mandy with cleaning up and then the two of you can go back to your room for a while." I looked at Joel, wondering where he was going with this.

Don't push this!

"Mandy knows the rules. I trust her to stay within what we've agreed. And, I trust you to follow her lead. Now, I'm going to go into our bedroom and get this done and the two of you, well." He looked at me and winked.

That was smart Joel. Tell him there are rules but leave them to my comfort level.

I spoke up, "Sean, would you finish cleaning up and then get a quick shower? I want to freshen up and then change into something more comfortable. That is, if you want me to come to your room?" He smiled, stood, and immediately started cleaning the table. He reached down and adjusted himself as he turned away. I noticed he already had an erection.