A Loving Arrangement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking into our room, "That was slick the way you handled that." I gave him a kiss, as he grabbed my ass.

"Put on something sexy and go fuck him. I'll be in here waiting."

"I don't know if I can do that yet Joel. I mean, I want to, but this is too fast."

He kissed me again, and said, "I trust you. Do what you are comfortable with. I'm sorry to push you. But know if you do decide to do it, I'm more than okay with it." He started grabbing my crotch, but I pushed his hand away.

"It's not your turn." He smiled. "I'm going to jump in the shower to wash off down here. I'm still a mess from what you did to me earlier."

I quickly washed, shaved my legs, and straightened my bikini line. I keep my hair trimmed but do have a full bush. I've shaved it a few times over the years. Currently though, Joel likes the hair.

I put on my new panties and wrapped myself in my new kimono. I put a drop of perfume between my breasts as I looked in the mirror. I felt as sexy as I ever have, as I have not one, but two men wanting me. ME!

When I walked out, I thought Joel was going to take me right there. I took a deep breath and asked if he was sure. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close, kissing me on the forehead as we embraced. My nipples were erect, pressing in to his chest. I could feel his erection.

"We've fantasized about this and looked for someone that one time. If you don't feel comfortable, don't. Just do what you did this morning. But if you want to do this, all I ask is that you tell me everything. You know how that gets me off."

I nodded. He was right. Every time we've role played about sharing me and coming home from being with a lover, he goes nuts. The more detailed I am in the fantasy, the more turned on he gets. But this is real. There is no turning back if I go over there.

And as much as he wants this,

I want it more.

I took a deep breath as I knocked and then opened Sean's door. His eyes lit up when he saw what I was wearing.

"I told you if you played your cards right, I'd model what I bought earlier." I turned around modeling the kimono, holding the ends of the sash with each hand. My erect nipples were clearly visible, poking into the pink satin. He had the sheet pulled up over his waist, but I noticed the tenting his erection was causing. I smiled and then dimmed the light. Laying on the bed beside him, I pulled back the sheet, exposing his hardened member in the low light.

"I guess this suggests you don't mind a repeat of this morning?" I asked as I touched his cock, lightly stroking the underside. He looked into my eyes, then I followed them as they made their way to my breasts. He took in a deep breath, smelling my perfume.

"May I ask what the rules are?" He asked, as his eyes were glued to my chest.

I looked at him and smiled. I took my hand off his cock and sat up. I untied the kimono, but playfully kept my hardened nipples covered. I laid back down and lightly scratched the underside of his balls. His cock twitched at my touch.

"I'll let you know if we go too far."

He smiled and gently reached up, pushing the kimono off my breast, exposing it, as he softly worked his palm around the underside of it. As he made his way slowly around to the top, he moved his fingers down to my erect nipple, gently tweaking it.

I closed my eyes and felt a chill running down my body, as he is the first man other than Joel to touch me like this in over 30 years. I felt a trickle from my pussy, as I added to the growing spot in my new panties. Looking back into his eyes as he fondled my breast, I sat up and leaned over his cock. My breasts exposed as they hung down, gently touching his lower stomach. He continued fondling my breast as I lowered my head and took him into my mouth.

He moaned.

I made my way down, fully taking him into my mouth. He is smaller than Joel and I could take him all the way in before reaching my gag reflex. I pulled back up to the tip of his foreskin, then back down, fully encasing his manhood with my mouth. After doing this several times, I pulled back up, pulling his foreskin back with my fingers. I ran my tongue between his skin and head, sucking on the excess skin. Never playing with an uncut cock before, I wanted to explore.

However, I realized almost immediately that it was a mistake. He squeezed my breast as he let out a loud groan I'm sure Joel heard. The initial burst of his orgasm hit the roof of my mouth. I immediately took him back all the way in, my nose touching his pubic hair. He shot several bursts, filling my mouth. I swallowed a couple of times the best I could, his member still fully encased until he had no more to give. I pulled back up and off, swallowing the rest of his emission, and then took him all the way back in, lightly scratching the underside of his balls as he began to slowly soften in my mouth.

Finally, I laid down beside him, lightly stroking his softened member as he basked in his orgasm.

"Fuck! I wasn't expecting that. I came too quick. Again. I'm sorry, but you have no idea how long it's been since I've had a bl..., I mean that done." I thought and then remembered that Mary didn't like giving blowjobs. She hated them and told me she had only given him a few over the years, but knew they weren't good as she wasn't into them.

"It's okay Sean. I'm sure Joel is still working. Do you mind if I stay in here for a while?"

"Yes, I would love that! I guess that was within the rules?" I smiled, laying down next to him, cuddling up with him like I do Joel. My breast resting on his chest as I played with his balls, lightly rubbing them. I stroked and fondled him for a while and could tell I could get him hard again, so I stopped what I was doing and asked,

"Did you like touching my breasts?"

His eyes lustfully answering without having to say a word.

I sat up and took off the kimono, tossing it to the floor. I laid back down beside him, wearing nothing but my drenched panties. Looking lovingly into his eyes,

"I know it's been a while since you've touched a woman. You may touch me if you want."

He cocked his head in disbelief. "Really? Where? I mean, what are the limits?"

"Shhh. I'll let you know if you go too far." He turned over and his hand lightly caressed my face.

"You are beautiful Mandy. I've always thought so. Joel is a lucky guy. I can't believe he is okay with this." I grabbed his hand, kissing it, as I moved it back down to my breast.

He took the hint.

For what seemed like an eternity, he delicately caressed and explored my breasts and stomach with his fingers. My nipples were fully erect, goose pimples along my body. My pussy was drenched from his loving touch. I know it's been a while for him and didn't want to rush things too much. This was for him. And me.

Damn, my pussy is a swamp right now!

As he finally worked his hand to my hip, I began to move to his touch. He leaned over towards me as his hand rubbed down my outer thigh to my knee, then back up over the center. He avoided my pussy and went back to my hip. He wasn't sure if he was allowed, and as a gentleman, didn't push it.

He looked into my eyes, "May I kiss you?" I didn't say anything, only took his face with my hand and led him to my mouth. I felt another gush below as our tongues slowly danced as new lovers. It was passionate.

He was still holding my hip as I spread my legs. He pulled away from our kiss, looking at me questioningly. I reached down and grabbed his hand, cupping it firmly on my warm, wet sex. He had to feel the heat radiating through my saturated panties into his hand as I held it firmly against me. I felt an orgasm coming on just being touched in this way. His eyes lit up as he watched me climax. As the wave passed, I moved his hand up and down several times over my wet panties. Finally, I guided his hand up my lower stomach and back down inside my panties, guiding his middle finger between my warm, inner folds.

"Ahhh" I let out, as his finger moved from my opening up to my clit. I was so wet, I was on fire. His reaction was one of surprise and one of lust. I pulled my hand away letting him take over. He ran his finger up and down, then inside me. My hips were rocking sideways and up and down, trying to capture his finger as it brushed across my G spot.

Looking back into my eyes, he lustfully asked, "May I taste you?"

I nodded, telling him to take off my panties. He sat up between my legs and slowly pulled them down my legs and then off. He stared at the wet spot in the pink satin, briefly holding it up to his nose as he took in my aroma. His eyes then re-focused on my pussy. Tossing the panties to the side, he reached down and ran his index finger through my creamy folds once again. Looking at his saturated finger, he held it to his nose taking a deep breath. I watched as he took his finger into his mouth, savoring my essence.

Then, he leaned forward. I could feel his warm breath on my inner labia as his tongue made contact. I jumped.

It was electric!

He worked his tongue up and down, inside and back up to my clit, licking up my freely flowing juices. He was different than Joel. He was trying to find what I liked and didn't, but everything felt amazing! I playfully pulled his hair and scratched his head. Then pulling him closer in to me as he continued to work his tongue from my opening up to my clit, then back down. He quickly learned my body's responses and began teasing me with his tongue.

He focused on my clit, licking it in a circular motion. As I held his head in place, I knew I wouldn't last long and I could feel it coming from deep within. Sensing my orgasm was quickly approaching, his tongue moved back down to my opening, darting in and out a few times. I pulled him back up as I wanted his tongue on my clit. I was so close.

Moments later, my hips were rocking up into him as I had a shuttering climax. It was strong. Different.

I came down and he continued licking, but with much less pressure. He knew what he was doing. I remember having conversations with Mary describing how great Sean was at oral. I now knew what my little sister meant.

As he pulled back, I looked down at him, basking in the orgasm he had just given me.

"Are you hard?" I asked.

He looked at me and shook his head yes.

"Then make love to me. I need to feel you inside me."

He hesitated for a moment, then slowly pressed himself into me.

We made love.

It wasn't the wild sex that Joel and I have been having.

Sean made love to me.

He was gentle. Slow. Emotional. I could feel the burdens being lifted from him in those moments as he slowly moved himself inside me. Our bodies one.

When he collapsed on top of me after his orgasm, he stayed hard for a moment still inside me. I held him tightly and told him I loved him. He slipped out and I rolled over, pulling his arm around me as we spooned.

No words needed to be said.

Finally, I sat up and turned around kissing him on the cheek. "I need to get back over to Joel. I couldn't have asked for anything better than what we just experienced. I'm not sure where all this is going, but I do know that we will do that again."

I picked my soiled panties from the floor and leaned down, putting them up to Sean's nose.

"If you need something for later." I smiled, as I started to turn.

"Mandy?" He asked.

I turned back, "Yes?"

"Was that within the rules? I mean, I've not felt anything like that in I don't know when. I'll never forget this moment as long as I live. But, I won't be able to live with myself if I broke the rules just now."

I walked back over and leaned down, giving him another passionate kiss. I could taste myself on his lips.

"There weren't any 'rules'. Joel and I are in a place where this is something we've talked about for a while now, as it turns both of us on. We've talked about bringing someone else in, but nothing ever seemed right. This? You? I miss my sister and hate seeing you go through what you've been through. But YOU, are exactly what we have wanted.

Sean, don't over-think this. I love you. Joel loves you like a brother. He is my husband and my number one priority. But, what we just did? It felt right."

I stopped talking.

He had a look of shock on his face. Also, relief.

I smiled and walked into the bathroom. As I did, I felt the warmth of his orgasm leaking from me. I started to clean off before I went back into our bedroom, but then stopped.

Joel always gets off when we talk about sloppy seconds. It doesn't get any sloppier than this, as I looked at the wet mess leaking from me in the mirror.

I looked up, noticing my hair was a mess, my lipstick was gone, and my face was, glowing.

There's no turning back now Mandy. Let's hope Joel is in the same place, because we can't undo what I just did. And will continue to do.

I turned the light out and walked back into the bedroom to get my kimono. Sean was sitting up, staring at my naked body as I put it on and tied the sash. His face looked different. The stress, anxiety and burdens seemed to be gone. He looked like a new man, at least in that moment.

I walked back over and leaned down, kissing him on the lips. No, not as passionate as before, but to let him know things were good. I turned to walk out of the room, leaving the door open as I left.

I stood in the kitchen to gather my thoughts before I went into our bedroom. I knew Joel will be fine with everything, but we can't put this Genie back into the bottle. I don't want to hurt Sean, but my marriage is more important. We should have stepped into this more deliberately to make sure after the newness wears off, we would be okay. But we didn't.

No turning back now.