All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 12'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Which way is adventure . . .

. . . which way is cheating? Diagones has given twelve chapters, a semester of time, as build up, seduction, justification for a new lover. This has truly been Shakespeare's "Fire burn and cauldron bubble." Will the consummation be a justified and erotic adventure? Would Sondra meeting Dennis in the student union over coffee that first day and rushing off to his student apartment, nay bedroom only by my recollection of those days, be cheating and a blemish on her marriage?

It is quite simple to argue both sides of the question which is acceptable - act the script or impulse and improvisation?

Still a good story and a thought provoking one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stunning!!!!!!!

This is the most powerful erotic intimacy ever described. This is the most realistic realism ever described. This chapter could be the crowning achievement of the whole theme. Any hot wife, or cheating one, could dash off to be with her lover, and in countless stories here they do. Yawn. But this mutual daring of Jamie and Sondra demands a climax of highest dramatic value, and here it is. What is so stunning is the climax plays out in low key every day routine of their waiting. Even though the routine is “edgy” as it certainly should be, considering what is going on. It is somewhat like the edgy awareness of combat soldiers. But it more like the edginess of adrenalin rush. Each of this couple on the edge of their own rush.

It is now sinking in to me how diagones has made this story so riveting with subtle suspense. All histrionics are simply banished. Sondra and Jamie share this fateful time of her leaving to be with another man as… well only a loving couple could do. That dedicated sharing that was there from the beginning.

This chapter is so flawless in realism and credibility I wish the story would end right now. “Enjoy yourself. Return to me.” THE END. Anything remaining can only be denouement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I see what you are asking Bobnbobby but in my opinion she has been cheating. I noticed several things in these last 2 chapters that she has lied about. I thought the WHOLE POINT of this was the honesty and that she is doing it more for him then her. It just doesn't read that way and I don't see how anyone thinks it does. It seems like manipulation with the use of such big words (which nobody talks that way anymore) and the fact that she tells lies to benefit her situation. That makes all 12 chapters of this story seem like one big lie in order to manipulate him. All the time she has spent talking him into it (He wholeheartedly did not want this until she "convinced" him it was for him) over and over and over again. Manipulation is the main point of this story as far as I can tell!

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
Control

Sondra is in the drivers seat in this little dance, and she has been from the beginning. There's a multitude of subtle lies in every chapter, she knows how to steer each step in her game so that Jamie will accept it. She carefully explores what he will accept, but she always knew the endgame. Each step has escalated, as she has planned. She's going on this adventure with condoms, but eventually, as the 'toy box' needs expanded, she'll be coming home with a creampie. And, eventually, as 'the toy box' requires, Jamie will at some point be lapping up a creampie. In a previous chapter, I commented on 'primal instinct'. For those who don't understand, throw "Sperm Competition" into a search engine. Sondra has stated that she would like to relive the feelings of her slutty youth, but she has increased the thrill by manipulating her husband into going along with it. Part of Sondra's thrill and excitement is in controlling Jamie. Sondra is playing Jamie like a Stradivarius. If this is what Jamie wants, more power to him, I hope he enjoys the ride that she's taking him on. These are my views only, the author may have a different idea, and each person who reads it may have a different view. But, this is very well written, and the variation of comments reflect how it touches each reader in a different way. This story is not at all shallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pavlov's Dog

The writer is talented and written an interesting tale. He can certainly write from the woman's point of view and inner thinking, however the insight given to us as to the husband's thinking is so lacking that it's a shame.

That being said, the husband in this story reminds me of Pavlov's dog who was conditioned to salivate at the sound of a bell. The wife is a manipulator, never straying from her goal. She has used classical conditioning to train her husband and manipulate him into giving her permission to break her wedding vows...and like it. One wonders, if having sex with one man outside of her marriage is good, how many more she will have after this one.

Although the story has been already written, I still hope that the husband has his "ahha moment" and comes to the conclusion that all this is truly just about his wife's pleasure and that upon her return he challenges not only their relationship, but her manipulation of him and that he refuses to accommodate her in the future.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Great Story

I have posted comments on previous chapters and my opinion is the same. The cunning wife through seduction, love, emotional fulfilment, sexual high etc etc.

She still has manipulated poor the poor husband.

I just hope for twist in the story either Dennis is a very poor lover, Dennis's wife turns up or another woman with key walks in on them, Dennis turns out to be heavily in BDSM, Jamie texts his wife to stop the encounter, Jamie has a woman round to give loving while his wife gets fucked, or a P.I hired by Dennis's wife snaps photos and sends them to Jamie and the Uni !

I must say the stories have been beautifully crafted with phrases and words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In the end

I don't think she'll do it, but she'll tell her husband she did. She did that once already.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 10 years ago
The anticipation builds!

I suspect Friday morning, I will be coming to LW early (as soon as wife leaves for work) to see how it will all play out.

Sondra is the master manipulator. Yes, it is agreed that it for her pleasure not Jaime's. Remember, he was not at all wanting this in the beginning. But she pulled all the right strings to make her dream fuck a reality.

According to the story, it has been at least a year since that first mention of the Red Roof Inn. She saw then and started planning how she could get her husband to let her fuck another man, without it "supposedly" not doing any harm to their marriage. As I have mentioned earlier, any number of scenarios will consummate this great story. Now the mention of cream-pie has made a new kink. Dare I say she would probably not get pregnant with children in college, BUT it is possible. Then there would be an eternal reminder of Sondra's dalliance into extra-marital sex born in 9 months.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 10 years ago
Addendum to Anticipation:

I thought of this after I had hit the "Submit" button.

The whole crux of the matter is this: Even with all the Victorian romantic "My love, My love! She is cheating on her husband and on her marriage vows. Dennis is cheating on his wife and his marriage vows. Whether Jaime knows and agrees or not. In a perfect world, "Loving Wives" would not cheat on their husbands or be Hot Wives. But then, if they didn't, we wouldn't be coming here and reading these stories, would we? :)

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Difficult dialog

The verbal exchanges are very awkward and sometimes tortured. Perhaps that is intended to reinforce the anger and tension in the characters?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Yawn

Reminds me of a soap opera. You can miss a month of shows and never miss a thing. As this moves along like molasses, I do see two very different possible endings. (1) She does it and Jaime goes off the deep end and the marriage fails. (2) She doesn't do it and tells Jaime she did, then repairs her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Creative Writing

Reminds me of the overblown writing you often see in creative writing classes. Everyone praises it at first because they equate quantity with quality. By the end, the smarter ones understand the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RE: Creative Writing

Exactly!!!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Another thought.

I dont think I mentioned , this is a very erotic story.

Will Jamie be alone tonight ? I know the fantasy, I think I would have my girl friend leave her panties.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Some complaining at the volume of words leading to this point. There’s no pleasing some people. It would be a funny add-on story to condense all these chapters into a 750 word flash story. I guess some would complain it was too rushed, then.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Right, "this is for you as much as it is for me". Again what a crock! She is nothing more than a coniving bitch who has maneurvered her husband into thinking that is okay for her to feel the way she does about being fucked by another man. "But I love only you". That phrase should be interpreted as I love only ME!! That is the truth and her husband is a complete fool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous