All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 13'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waited 13 episodse for adultery

and it was "pure" for the 2 cheaters and the start of cuckolding which is"impure".

For taking too long to write on cuckolding I give only 1/2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Been waiting a long time for this and it has been worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Complete fucking waste

13 chapters to get to the same old cheating adulterous slut as always. No twists, nothing unexpected, 12 chapters of drivel, and then two selfish people telling each other they're perfect, while the spouses are left behind. Makes you wonder if the 'perfect' guy's wife knows he's fucking around. The only mildly interesting part is that most cheating wives are at least partially honest. This one lies to her husband and herself. It's all for him, of course. Love for him, drives her to do it. Drivel.

Typical cuckold story, just dragged out longer. Smart scheming whore wants to fuck around and will get her way. Stupid wimpy husband will let her, but he's not allowed to stray. Bull alpha male with the huge cock delivers best sex ever. Until she loses control and faints, of course. Trite and common.

Two stars, only because the writing isn't bad.

It's not 'spittal' btw, it's spittle. I think you meant clenched, not clinched. That's in the last paragraph. Don't get lazy with the editing at the end.

Please read how to use punctuation in dialogue, with attribution. You get it wrong every time. http://theeditorsblog.net/2010/12/08/punctuation-in-dialogue/

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well there you have it

how do you tell her be lovers better in bed never be the same end up in divorce hope she's happy

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
The emotions of sexual bliss . . .

"He fucked me good, Jamie. So very, very good. And even better, afterward, there was no guilt or negative feeling of any kind. Not for either of us. I want you to know this. You were not there, his wife was not there, it was only Dennis and I, having that immaculate joy of clandestine love. We were lovers for the night, and the world outside his apartment no longer existed."

There is no denial of husband, wife other lovers; in the instant of orgasm and its horizon the partners of the moment are all that matter, all that exist. Here is another expression of the same sentiment after a second sexing.

"I lost my mind. He controlled me. I was his. I was a woman, a surrendered vessel for his cock and his pleasure. A vessel filled and soon to overflow with my own pleasure. A married woman being fucked by a new man. I lost my mind. Lost in the power of his standing leverage behind me, his long hard thrusts in and out of me, lost in being a receptical for our mindless lust."

Good job diagones

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Silly and predictable

Just another cuckolding story prettied up with idiotic dialogue. Seriously, I think I'd have to puncture my eardrums if I had to listen to Sondra's endless moronic prattle.

And of course her lover had a big cock... boring and so stereotypical.

The only good thing about this series is reading BobKnob's pitiful logrolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sometimes

some of us can kick back and think of times when we enjoyed and thought of the same involvement... thanks for the memories... without flashbacks we would have no memories at all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story and probably more accurate than most.

Sex with a new person is exciting and exhilarating in its newness and many couples probably experience that feeling. I appreciate that they are both enjoying it for what it is and taking pains to prolong or continue seeing each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasy to Reality

Sondra and Dennis have their date and fuck session. From Sondra's description of the event she has become attached to Dennis. This will not be a one time event. Next chapter should be about Jamie's experience at home. He finally realizes what he has done and understands he has now lost Sondra to another man and his relationship has change forever. He will want to establish that kind of feeling with some one else as well. Hope writer can salvage Jamie's self esteem.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Why do you have to continually find ways to rationalize and justify her behavior? Because it's wrong and she knows it deep down inside. I can't possibly imagine how this isn't headed for trouble with all ghee glorious rapture she feels with his huge dick and unprecedented sex. How does hubby even begin to compete with that? I gave asked this on several occasions, how would she feel if the roles were reversed? We will never know because this is a cuck story pure and simple. It is as foreign to you to even think that as much as it is to most of us what you are writing. Spin it all you want but these marriages are in trouble. To go along with my previous thought, what do you think Dennis' wife would say in all of this and how do you rationalize his cheating? What a complete ass. You spend thirteen chapters trying to convince everyone that Jamie and Sondra wanted (needed) this but what about the other marriage where the wife is getting no say in the matter? What about that to you cuck wannabes who praise and rave about this (and other) story. How do you explain what the other wife will go through when she finds out? How does that make it okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is much

that the author has chosen to mention in this story and, once mentioned, not developed. This leaves an undercurrent of incompleteness in the POV of Sondra that many readers have picked up on -- some call it deceit, or manipulation, or self-denial.

This no doubt accounts for the split in the reactions of the readers. As one commenter noted, you're either on board with Sondra's preferred view, or you take note of the numerous contradictions that the author has placed in the story for all to read, and wonder why they are there and whether they will lead to anything.

For people who feel no guilt, the topic 'guilt' isn't even an issue. There is no reason for it to enter their conscious experience. So, why would anyone make such a point of denying that they feel guilt? Because that is the story they tell themselves, and the story they want to believe.

LesleyannLesleyannover 10 years ago
Delighted

I am still delighted from chapter one, to chapter thirteen and really am looking forward to more chapters. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Selfish

I hope she goes home to an empty house. She is selfish and this has been demonstrated in each of the 13 chapters and has no redeeming qualities. She has manipulated her husband to reach her goal and she hasn't really cared about what is best for him, only that she get his acceptance. She also doesn't seem to care about her lover and the damage this may do to his marriage or how her selfish desires will affect his wife and children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry, but

With Sondra's interior monologue; it seems she is trying to convince herself that what she is doing is acceptable. All the while knowing it's not; regardless of how much her husband is going along with it. He's probably getting some on the side and just doesn't want to feel guilty about it. The way it usually works for the husband left at home; he doesn't sit idle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Silly Bint

Really hope she comes home to an empty house, of course now she wont find sex with hr husband fulfilling, Going to be a great thing for their marriage..right..right

ISKwestISKwestover 10 years ago
to answer a question ..

lookin4it asks

"how would she [Sondra] feel if the roles were reversed?"

Sondra already gives the answer in Ch 5. She wouldn't accept it. Somewhere else (I can't remember exactly) she repeats this, and says something to the effect that she'd get aggressively jealous if a 'hussy' intruded into her marriage with Jamie.

So, in her own words she is now playing the role of a hussy, intruding into Dennis' marriage. Just one more detail in the verbal web she is spinning that she has apparently forgotten.

patilliepatillieover 10 years ago
anti climatic

Get to the reclaimation with the husband. so far, good writing but the story is unremarkable, hope we have some twists and turns coming up not just quiet acceptance by Dennis.

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
Accontant approach

Jamie is an accountant, at some point his accountant mind would begin to analyse the situation. A cost/benefit analysis would enter his mind. Is what Sondra is doing worth damaging or destroying our marriage, my career and business, her job? The toybox is now involving others. There are innocent victims. I doubt that Dennis' wife approves if his cheating, and his two children would suffer. Sondra doesn't care one whit about anyone that could be hurt by this. And Dennis won't be the last, if she continues. She thinks that Dennis treats his wife well. Is cheating and lying and fucking behind her back treating her well? This total disregard of others is very selfish of Sondra. Along with any lack of guilt, Sondra is a sick person. She's getting her 'cunt' filled with a new, bigger cock, but there are victims. Jamie is ultimately a victim. She planned this from before she started telling him about her whoring past, and she planned the first hardon that resulted from her stories. In Chapter 12, Sondra with held sex with Jamie for several days before her tryst with Dennis. This is actually rather significant. This will be involved in what she calls 'the next step'. She will start controlling when Jamie is allowed to fuck her, and eventually she'll control when she allows Jamie to masturbate. He'll be required to wear a cock cage, and have to earn his orgasm. Sondra is slowly, deliberately and step by step, as she even calls it, adding things to the toybox. There's a detailed description of what Sondra is doing on this very website. In the "How To" category are two articles that explain exactly what she is doing. "How to Cuckold Your Husband" and "How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch.2" Woman's guide to making a husband submit. Both by lovesucks. At this point, the marriage of Jamie and Sondra is based on deceit, manipulation and control. BTW, even calling her husband 'Jamie', instead of the more masculine 'James' or 'Jim' is a step in leading him to her submission. After she gets home, one of the things she'll do is find out if he was 'jackin it' while she was gone. That will enter into her next steps. Jamie may enjoy this ride, a few 'men' do. Or, he may grow a pair and decide to salvage his marriage and self respect- or, end it some other way.

sexydad50sexydad50over 10 years ago
Very hot, well written

I can't think that this experience would not be a game changer to the marriage. She will want this or more again and would ultimately cause a rift that would denigrate the marriage relationship. But this is only a story, well written and in its way Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why waste your talent on THIS?

You obviously are a very talented writer. But... Fourteen chapters of this??? I'll certainly read the finale anyway, despite the fact that your rapidly falling vote scores should tell you something. Hopefully you'll learn from the votes and comments and produce a "Hall of Fame" worthy effort next time. I haven't read your previous stories. After this one, I no longer have any "desire" to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same old..same old

It is the same old story written in better prose. A slut wife who wants all the benefits and has convinced her wimp husband he will also benefit from her 'activities'. She will want more, if your story is to be believed, and their marriage is doomed all because of her greed and his lack of strength to really speak his mind and tell her, "No!".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meet the enemy

I am a lucky female with a husband much like Jamie. My affairs have been highly select and limited over twenty years. This diagones deserves the title “Shakespeare of porn.” No other man can get so completely and accurately inside the head of a woman. No one else on this site for sure.

The consistency in this series is remarkable. Even as she drives to be with Dennis, and even during sex, she is still in mental communication with her husband. This is made clear in the italicized passages she gives the reader. These passages are so skillfully slipped in I wonder if other readers even noticed them. The Shakespeare of porn.

When Sondra was on her hands and knees and Dennis was fucking her from behind she told us Dennis could have been any man. When you are fucking your wife or girl friend if you are lucky enough to have one and feeling totally in control of her screaming pleasure is it impossible for her to think you could be any man? Dream on little boys.

This novella has given us a heroine as irresistible as Alexander The Great. Sondra is now THE VOICE of female sexuality. She speaks for millions and millions of her sisters.

Pity the poor men. The male chauvinists. Many comments these last few chapters show they are reduced to Pavlov’s dogs. The first one comes in with a bucket of biscuits - “selfish,” “manipulator”, “control freak”, “cheating schemer”, “telling lies with every breath.” And sure nuff the pack responds with their ditto barks. Arf! Arf!

Still, the louder and more frequent barks offers the sisterhood amusement. We detect a note of panic in them. I do believe Sondra has got in the heads of many of you chauvinists, despite your desperate defenses, and your base burn the bitch instincts are being sorely tested. Hee hee.

Btw. Big cocks. Shakespeare diagones in all his wisdom gave you a clue. The female vagina is potential space. It will expand to accommodate the size that enters. Or exits. A baby born is five time larger than any cock. Trust me on that. I’ve had cocks bigger than my husbands and they felt great. But his is always perfect for my potential space. We have been blissfully married for twenty years. Does that ease your terrors? Arf? Arf?

We are woman hear us roar! We rule the world! We are Goddesses! If not for us, not a single male chauvinist would even be here.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 10 years ago
she's talented

She recognized the possibility and patiently maneuvered him into a willing cuck. If that's it, then it gets boring from here. I do hope he has his own manipulative plan to retain my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If this is so beneficial to the husband then why do we barely get a whisper from him. The only thing I have seen him do is agree with her after being manipulated into it by a woman who never left her creative writing course. My darling, darling husband.....bullshit nobody talks or even thinks that way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and if it wasn't for a loving man you wouldn't

be here either

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The stilted prose

Is mildly annoying, and the plot is one long cliche. 3*

katranmankatranmanover 10 years ago
Nothing New

Same old cuck story, only too long. The writing is decent, editing is fair. Worth a 2, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Meet the Enemy

Did you forget something in your incoherent rant?Without one of us male chavinists you wouldn't be here either now would you? To bad the world would be a better place minus idiots like you.As for this story.You were wrong enemy this was manipulation at its finest Hubby deserves some of the blame but Sandra is just a sociopath. A breathing being for her vagina.I wish her luck.I think Jaime needs to find himself a nubile young thing to even the score.Right enemy? What's good for the goose.....

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsover 10 years ago
Love this story

Even if I secretly hate it for making me jealous I haven't managed to write anything this good.

Just ignore all the insecure little boys who infest this section of the site and keep up the good work. Let them whine and moan and nash their teeth that someone has a fetish they don't approve of, it's all just pointless, mostly anonymous fury directed at anyone who reminds them of how sad and lonely most of their lives are.

Romantic1Romantic1over 10 years ago
Nice job

The build up to a 'clandestine' meeting has been superbly rendered by diagones. This description of the actually coupling, along with the mind patterns, does a near perfect job of capturing Sondra's thoughts. Keep the chapters coming. There are so many ways this would go. I also agree with Karen Woods; ignore the assholes who don't like stories in the LW category, they read them anyway (Just what are they looking for?), and then flame them. Small minds making small decisions. You got five stars from me again.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 10 years ago
Whew!

Well as I said, I'll be bringing up ch. 14 early tomorrow. I like what Anonymous (Meet the Enemy) posted. Also what KarenWoods posted. Much division in response to this story. Right now 30 comments, and it was 28 when I started writing a few minutes ago. I don't think in my limited reading that any other story has generated as much opinion as this one. From BTB to Just another cuck to great writing...everybody has their own opinions and we have the freedom to express them.

One thing more I see in this installment is how Jaime (yes, too feminine) will feel when she tells him that he was bigger and that he made her cum over and over, and that he filled her up. He WILL be hurt. If they do stay together, every time he has sex with Sondra back in their marriage bed, he will be secretly thinking "Is she thinking about Dennis? Does she fantasize that I am Dennis? Does she wish I was as big as Dennis? Will she find another Dennis? Will I every satisfy her again?" That will bring him down. I do see the marriage not being the same ever again, whether it ends in divorce or not.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Wonderful story! Well written beautiful description of a woman's feelings in giving herself to another man with her husband's approval. This is a lifestyle my wife and I share and unlike what some others have said, for us it has strengthened our marriage and the unconditional love we have for each other. Well Done!!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 10 years ago
Excellent writing

This is the perfect response to all of those tedious and tiresome anonymous commentators who plague this forum and repeat the same ignorant drivel about "wimpy cucks" over and over, like some Pavlovian reflex:

"What was in my mind? That I was going to fuck another man. With your knowledge and full consent. That this is really happening. Right now. We are doing it, our next step. Can you imagine any couple we know doing this? Any other husband with the courage you have? The courage to let me do this so you will have your own reward of erotic transcendence? I don't have the courage to share you with another woman for even ten seconds. You have that courage, to have your own private, shattering thrill. You are not a weak, worthless man. You are more emotionally and mentally grounded than any other man I can imagine. The strength of your love for me, your trust of me, is greater than any other husband that I know could possibly possess...Now I have final understanding. Your courage to face and fully accept that unique part of you, my courage to fully embrace my private benefits another man would provide me, all to give back to you."

Brilliant. And undoubtedly written from the perspective of someone who has actually walked in those shoes. Thank you for YOUR courage in sharing such a personal experience.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Well written fantasy

Good read albeit a one sided swinger scenario, i wonder aloud if the anonymous comentor " meet the enemy" who has approved affairs by her husband, who really liked this story .... Dies your hubby have affairs too or just you? If its just you the "goddesses" of the world then congradulations .... You've arrived back in 1950 and you act like a chauvenistic male of that time period..... Refer to the show "Mad Men" for some examples of false gender superiority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Shakespeare of porn?

Seriously, 'meet the enemy'... I'm still laughing my ass off. You really need to get out more and take Karen Wood with you.

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
Absolute Genius

First, don't let my previous comments let anyone think that I am 'BTB' This story has nothing to do with that category in any way. I must say, with all respect, that diagones has done something truly artful and creative. Each chapter is short enough that the entire story could have been released in maybe 2 to 3 chapters. But, in releasing short snippets, step by step, and also the forethought to release one each day, so the story is still fresh from day to day, the comments have taken a life of it's own. The range of comments has been rich and as interesting as the story is (well, almost anyway.) This daily story and discussion has really held my interest. Another thing that makes it interesting is that it's fiction reflecting reality. Whether my wife and I live this lifestyle or not, and we don't, that has no baring on what I think of this story. This is close to reality, and not fantasy. The stories in the LW category that are true fantasy are the BTB stories. No way do some of these things happen in real life. I have given high marks to daigones for a well written story, and also high marks are deserved for the truly artful way that the reading audience has been involved with each step in the comment section. I also respect diagones for not deleting any of them (that I know of) The diversity of the comments testify to the success of this story. Personally, I would like to see a few more comments (hopefully polite) from women who have been there, or are currently there. The comment of "The Enemy" was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idiot story for cockolds.

The person that wrote this and the boys that love it all voted for Obamma, this country is in the toilet, being a little dicked, no balls wimp is not cool, just sad.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

A serious candidate for king of the anondiots. What a sad little man you are that you carry your vehemence for the TWO TERM President of the US attack authors and commenters on lit. Wow. The woes that you see of the country can be directly attributed to the idiot looking back at you in your mirror. Pull up your panties and stop your whining. Oh yeah, it's spelled Obama. You're a moron...

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Anondiot "meet the enemy"

Your comments degrading men in general (which shows your regard for males and why you can treat your husband the way you do without regard for his feelings) are interesting, especially when you begin to speak about the "sisterhood". Is Dennis' wife in the sisterhood? When you are out slutting around with your human dildos, do you consider the women that they might be cheating on? Do they have the same "choice" that you claim to give your husband? One thing I hate worse than nutless cucks are condescending cunts that proudly live a double standard.

ISKwestISKwestover 10 years ago
svg1

wrote:

" I also respect diagones for not deleting any of them [the comments]"

The author has deleted a number of comments. Some (perhaps most) were of the short flaming sort. I'm sure you know the type. I have no problems with that.

But there have been deletions of a few comments that, as far as I could see, were only critical of the standard positive reading of this tale. I should have made copies of everything to make it easier to determine if there's been a systematic pattern, one way or the other.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Seems like

Two selfish people wrapped in flowery prose. I see no triumph.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 3 years ago

Follow the Yellow Brick road to bigger and better orgasms. Excellent prose with a trash for a story line.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

An excellent culmination. One nice touch is that, as wordy as she normally is, she didn’t blather on during lovemaking like one might think she would. Very nice description of the ancient act. I do wonder, though, that she told him her husband was out of town, so would he expect to keep her all night? The poor husband’s head would explode if she stayed too long. We shall see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A magnificent fusion of poetry and porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous