All Comments on 'A Loving Wife's Story Ch. 14'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The devil herself.....

The devil herself could not have written such an arch and diabolically clever tease of a story. To mix metaphore, you have taken the whole LW genre, played with it like a cat with a dying mouse and left bits of it on the doorstep each night for a couple of weeks. Bravo! I don't think I've enjoyed anything on Literotica as much as this all year, but ending the story there has me cursing your authorial discretion. Five grudging stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Utter rubbish!

You're kidding right? We had to suffer through 13 chapters of pontification, drivel, and your high opinion of your ability as a writer "akin to Shakespeare" for THIS ending. I for one will remember to NEVER read anything you post here again. I'm fairly certain your final vote scores (dropping monotonically with each successive chapter) will show that I'm not alone in my opinion. Do us all a favor and put down your twill and remember the Bard's pension for Hemlock. You might want to give it a try instead of the bad Absinth you've apparently been partaking of...

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Jamie missed the best . . .

. . .of slipping hard cock into a just fucked pussy full of cum and swollen and inflamed. It is an incredible and exciting experience. A well told tale of emotions on both sides of the marital infidelity coin.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anti-climax

The word "anti-climax" doesn't even begin to describe the ending to this relatively good story, it's as if the author got ran out of idea's or direction and just wanted the story ended.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Lost quite a bit at the end...

...and somehow I had expected a bit more substance or even tumoil.

Nevertheless a very good story, told in an apealing way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah

That sucked. Hard to believe an ending could be that bad, unless intentionally so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Left hanging!

you left without giving us the reaction of the listening husband and the emotions he must of felt so strongly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Slut

It was all about her. This was supposed to be for them, she comes home full of her lovers cum and then falls asleep ... WTF!!!!!!!!

0 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
do the gene pool a favor and let em all commit suicide

stories of the mentally ill aren't erotic

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Well...

The story was technically well written. The discussion was very well thought out. The problem near the end of the story was that the 'deal' kept changing. The non-use of the condom was a complete detour of their agreement. The one thing that made this story interesting was the total lack of humiliation of the wife toward her husband. It was refreshing from other cuckold stories. But a 'creampie' is a lack of respect especially since Jamie even purchased condoms for her lover fully expecting her to use them. At the reuniting he was promised the story of his life.

"My body and my cunt still tingles from Dennis. But I am very tired. Exhausted. I want to tell you everything, but I don't think I can tonight. Can you understand? Can you wait another day?"

"Oh God, Sondra. That's asking a lot."

All for Sondra. We readers also wanted to participate in the greatest retelling of the sexy story, and experience the excitement of Jamie. His anticipated finest hour. This was supposed to be about Jamie. We were cheated from reading the best sex of the story! All that said, thank you for sharing.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 10 years ago
Great story, why must it end?

Hi Diagones,

This has been a well crafted series that I have followed keenly, well done.

Some parts, I feel were over extended, and it seems unlikely that Jamie would have no interest in having another woman. In some respects Sondra is very selfish not wanting her husband to have an adventure similar to hers.

Yes I suppose it is a story that has come to an end, but no doubt these characters could find themselves in another adventure soon, the 'toy box' toys will loose some impact in due course, and need to be renewed.

Not in any way as complicated way as J&S but my wife an I had a similar adventure many years ago. She met someone to whom she was attracted and went out to be with him for an evening at the hotel where he was staying hotel. Being at home waiting was glorious torture and I did avoid wanking so as to be ready for her return, and thoroughly enjoyed 'sloppy seconds'.

Please tell me why are all the negative comment on stories are Anonymous? Why do they read them?

I shall look out for more submissions from you.

Best regards, Guzzieathome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only one word for them

Soylent Red

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bobnobbi protege

the outcome is about the same the storyline is similar.Someone pick up this story and write about the turnabout story by husband fling with a woman with big boobies and the outcome should also be as stupid as this one.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 10 years ago
tension

The tension they had built before the act of cuckholding him is now gone. Unless something changes my only emotion now is sorrow for him.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 10 years ago
Your ending was a let-down

For Jamie and me. The best part was finally here, you blew it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
14 chapters for this rubbish

14 chapters for this rubbish

LesleyannLesleyannover 10 years ago
Feeling a little upset...........

Feeling a little upset when reading those dreaded words "The End" like many others I have been following this well crafted, well written with an intelligent insight into the emotions, fears and loving relationship between two people.

I can understand the reason for what seems to be the natural end of this story, BUT and there is always a BUT isn't there?

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

"I was in that fog of half asleep and half awake. He was in me and moving before I realized he was bare. I don't think he realized it either. What happened was so natural and easy and spontaneous. I let it happen. Also, I had a strong desire to feel his cum spurt into me. I trust his good health, Jamie. He is like us. He has a wife to protect and I feel certain he hasn't done risky and foolish promiscuity."

Here it is. Take note, especially everyone who has been defending this rubbish from the beginning. This was a bold faced lie and another example of the disrespect she truly has for her husband. Not only did she have ample opportunity for a condom but Dennis admitted to at least one other sexual act outside his marriage. That DOES NOT show that he is safe and faithful nor does it even suggest he is trustworthy. Since the story appears to be over the glaring times you've provided unresolved issues are not going to be addressed. Hubby was not fully on board and those times are not going to be resolved just like this dichotomy. Thereby the real holes in your writing. You write comments and dialogue that do not agree with the plot but ignore them to push through your chosen storyline. You try to hide how forced your story becomes with extremely formal and flowery writing. That is why the story is stopping (pausing?) here because you know that you are not capable of making decisions that create a believable couple.

"I have all tomorrow's to organize my experience with him, sort out all the details..."

Selfish, selfish, selfish. She will have 24 hours or so to figure out how to spin the rest of the lies she intends to tell. There is nothing and no one to like in thus story. Undoubtedly, you intend to offer another segment with a new lover when thus one becomes old news and she gas a renewed itch between her skanky legs. The difference will be that the new story, or stories, will be a tedious recreation of this series with nothing new and even less resolved.

patilliepatillieover 10 years ago
Terrible ending

No emotional payoff, she is really cucking him good by just falling asleep without giving him his release (both physical and mental). That is not sharing, that is selfish sluttiness manifesting itself. All that buildup for this brief, no effort ending.

Well will know just to skim the diagones stories from now on.....

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 10 years ago
A fitting ending

They ended this story as they began: a loving husband and wife. Now, however, their relationship and bond with each other is much stronger and more profound. This story was about making a sacrifice for the one you love, and it therefore seemed fitting that Jamie would make yet another sacrifice at the end of the story by allowing Sondra to sleep.

To the people who commented here about feeling robbed of the experience of hearing the story retold, I ask: is it necessary for us to experience that story again as readers? We were there. Simply skip backward to the past chapters, and you can relive it over and over again!

This was a realistic ending to a realistic story. The only unrealistic aspect of the entire story was the flowery dialog.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 10 years ago
The End...never

Yes, the author writes the end and ties it up in a bow, but for this married couple (who is not real remember) it will never be over. Sondra will go on playing the role of the Ph.D secret slut, with an eye out for another "Dennis" to have dump his cum into her, when the agreement was it wasn't going to happen. Once the forbidden fruit has been tasted, the taste for it will never leave. She will grow hungry for another larger than her husband's cock and won't stop until she finds one. Yes, manipulative, yes, she lies. She is the ultimate Hot Wife while Jamie is the ultimate cuckold, especially since this was all done with his complete knowledge and finally she twisted a final half-hearted permission from him.

The story ended as I pretty much thought it would end. Kind of disappointed that she didn't rub hubby's face into her slutty cunt for a healthy helping of creampie. That is the ultimate humiliation and degradation for a husband. "You don't completely please me, so I've gone fucked another man and here is the evidence of my adultery. Eat his spunk and see what a real man has done for me!!"

Well, more comments will follow as I have read the 20 before mine before adding. The one asking about the "Anonymous" poster being so negative and hateful. They usually are 9 times out of 10. I do not pay any attention to them. They may call this rubbish and trash and not worthy for a read. But it is very evident that Diagones has put a lot of thought and work into writing this. The intense building of suspense got me caught up. Now a perfect story to end on Valentine's Day.

I still give 5 stars. I hope later, maybe we will return to see what the conniving Dr. Sondra will be up to with her itch that needs to be scratched.

rainbow001rainbow001over 10 years ago
Comments

I saved writing anything here until you finished. First I have to say that I loved your writing style. I'm not a fan of emotional expression with the minimum possible words. Hemingway had that wrong IMO. All you have to do is look at the emotions you evoked in the comments to see that you did a great job of drawing your readers in. That is the highest praise anyone can give an author.

That said I think the title is a bit inaccurate. This is not about a loving wife. She is a shallow narcissistic bitch. She simply wanted another man and twisted her husband into accepting it. By creating her as you did I found her characterization so unlikable that I was so rooting for the husband to end up with serious issues when she came home.

Sadly you ended the story right at the part where things should have gotten interesting. I for one would love to see you pick this back up or maybe someone else will write the epilogue that this is crying out for. Thank you so much for sharing your story and I am looking forward to your next posting.

Zed56Zed56over 10 years ago
Honeylicker

WTF.Did you read the story you fetishist moron. From what I read it was NEVER about rubbing James face in her used vagina.Never! Got it? It's idiots like you who try to take a pretty good story and turn it into pure Fetish crap.What fucking planet are you from.Sondra manipulated her husband but from what I read it was not about humiliation.Just because that's what you get off on does not mean it happened or will happen here.Putz.

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
Excellent Ending!

Very good writing, and an ending that's wonderfully symbolic. Sondra's fucking around was ALL about her, and not about Jamie. The entire story said that, and the ending screamed it. For several days before her event, Jamie was not allowed to have sex with her. When she got back from her glorious fuck, Jamie was not allowed to have sex with her. This is part of the pattern. We were not allowed to know very much of Jamie's thoughts, because, ultimately it was all about Sondra. Leaving with condoms and then coming home with her 'cunt' soaked was just an introduction to her next 'step' into the toybox. Jamie, (Not James or Jim) will be eating a creampie not to far down the road. Each so called 'step' will eventually lead to Jamie being handcuffed and tied to a chair, with a ballgag in his mouth while being forced to watch her chosen bull fuck her 'married cunt.' All because Sondra loves him so much. Ya, right. On Chapter 13, I commented that this reflects reality, and the BTB stories are fantasy. The reason I said this is because I have seen quite a few selfish, manipulating cunts (her own referance) in my life that told of their undying love, while destroying the life of those they claimed to love. The reason I said BTB is fantasy is because when a husband can't take any more of his 'loving wife' he usually gets royally shafted by the legal system. If a husband were to do anything like some of the BTB stories, he would wind up in prison. That's why the BTB story is fantasy. Fun to read, but not reality. I also hoped that women in this situation would respond, the reason is that it just shows the rest of us how warped they really are. Sondra was potentially destroying another marriage, and damaging the lives of two children. That's beyond selfish. And all because she loves her husband. She's a sociopath who will say what she needs to to get what she wants. Dennis not promiscuous? ya right. He'll fuck anyone that he thinks he can get away with. He's a prime STD carrier.

wdelanderwdelanderover 10 years ago
I waited for the end before commenting

This has been a beautiful and well-told story. I think the sheer volume of comments is a tribute to the emotional richness.

The loving relationship between Sondra and Jaime is beautiful. It's sad to see how many readers can't see past their own definition of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BobnBobby

You're one sick fuck. You and honeylicker should form a fetish club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sure was a lot of words

And your writing, while technically correct, was mostly "flat" in that it never created anything compelling. Your ending, especially, left much to be desired. Overall this was simply a story about a manipulative, cheating slut that wanted everything on her own terms. She demonstrates by her actions that she really has no love or respect for her husband. In the end is was just a sad whore that had nothing to look forward to until her husband wakes up and divorces her. Because once he realizes he can still have some pride and self respect, that's going to be the true ending to this epic farce.

diagonesdiagonesover 10 years agoAuthor
Noblesse Oblige

I ask you to assume that Sondra told Jamie - once she had regrouped all her scattered elements - exactly what she told the reader in chapter 13. Maybe even made it better with inspired oratory.

I did not include the cum package without compunction. What could be a more banal, trite, formulaic, required cliché than that? But toward the end I had spasms of benevolence. I just had to toss our in house Taliban one last bone. Those wretches suffered horrific causalities in thirteen days. I had to do about thirty beheadings every day. And still they came back each day headless, which was no great loss since they are all brainless, their bloody neck stumps defiantly screaming “ 1 star, 1 star!” I felt obligated to give them SOMETHING. Moreover I will allow every turd to remain today, instead of automatically flushing them down the drain as any civilized person would do.

Still, this story does call out for consequences, and a chapter 15 to supply them. To be continued…

calclovercalcloverover 10 years ago
Hey Diagones

How to make friends and influence readers.Seems to me you have taken that Shakespeare comment a little to seriously. Beheading? Really? It's fantasy porn D that's all.You have blazed no new frontiers that have not been done here a thousand times.The only turd here seems to be your attitude.BTW Story was pretty good until last chalpter Unfinished at best

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
Good Writing

diagones, even though I think that Sondra is a clever, manipulative cunt, I still enjoyed the story. In a very fictional way, I wonder if Jamie could tell her that he's not comfortable with her fucking other men, would she still consider him to be her King, her Lord and Master if he were to ask her to not fuck other people. Would she honor his wishes, or would she take the 'next step'? I wonder if she could only define her love for Jamie by fucking other men. I'm still impressed with how the readers were involved to keep the story interesting. Certain forms of art are enhanced by the reaction of the observer. You have accomplished that with the daily posting of a new chapter. It's amazing how fiction can evoke such strong reaction in people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can you tell me why a man would let this happen?

Someone please tell me how a man can wait and know his wife is being fucked, taken 3 times by a better lover than he is? And why a man would allow this to happen and then hold his whore of a wife and let her dictate what will come tomorrow. I mean the story was well written but fiction or not why would he allow this. I'd really like to know.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Circling the Drain

Well written but swinging over to a Harlequin Romance my mother used to read, a bit too fanciful in a utopian world where everything goes the heroines way. Perhaps this story should have been in the romance section? I still interpret this story as failing in that the opening of the marriage is one sided, that leads to failure unless the husband is a wussy subservient cuck fuckup. This guy over 20 years of marriage is not that based on the character sketch provided.... So our godd husband has jotten what out of the deal so far? Emotional betrayal, stress of not knowing stuff, she finally cheats, no condom, brings home sloppy seconds, she's too tired to tell what happened rtc. I see no benefit to hubby yet, where is his "new" and exciting pussy on the side? Where is his "best sex ever" ? No man wants to hear that loverboy gave her the "best" or has a bigger schlong. If you're going to swing you have to preserve the pride of your partner, i find this fantasy doesn't deal with the husband enough, actions and thoughts are more of a single women, not a married one. Buy a sexy corset ,spice up life with the one your with, don't fuck it up for the excitement of someone new and a inflated sense of "the best" sex ever. Newness clouds quality. But again, excellent readability, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Score tells tale

Another crap story from author who thinks that scoring less than 3 is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to answer how could a husband let this happen

the husband is bisexual he's living out his fantasies through his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

As some have noted the air of it was more like a romance than a loving wifes story. But it's the authors choice to style it after his own idea and tell it in his own words. More of the husbands thoughts and where he was with his angst would have been nice. I kept wondering if he was as fine as the author made him out to be. I gave it a four as I thought diagones had told an intresting tale. Could it have been better? Yes, but a good effort deserves to be noted as such.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 10 years ago
My advice - ignore the haters...

I loved it - from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At Last

I feared this dreary story might never end.

Best thing about it were the comments of the cuckold apologists and the bisexual brigade. Too funny.

Worst thing? (I mean aside from reading this turgid turd.) Those who slathered on clut-like praise for the writing. For all your drooling you still couldn't raise any chapter to a four.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
You Followed the Obvious

You turned hubby into the sniveling wimp you wanted all along. Imagine growing old with this lump of puss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank God!!

Thank God this was the end !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-at last

Deleting comments that gave opposing opinions to this story didn't help this writer with scoring at all. If anything it just pissed off enough readers to automatically give every chapter a one star. I know that's exactly what I did. My comments were deleted for no reason other then they didn't agree with the majority of readers that he didn't delete. My comments were not vicious, did not insult him or his writing or other readers. They just didn't agree with his conception of his writing. My theory is this, if you have the guts to write a cheating wife/willing cuckold story, post it in loving wives, knowing damn well how the majority of readers will react, then have the guts to take all comments good or bad. And I'm sick and tired of these assholes, always commenting how the writers should ignore the comments. The only ones that really should be ignored is the trolls that won't tolerate opposing opinions. I said my piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well "diagones"

It is with great pleasure not to disappoint. "1" star for this cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So we are all brainless for not drooling over your cucky story?

Well author, brainless or not I can't wait for any new posting of yours. You will be branded with that "1" star in the middle of your forehead.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

I am so sad to see this story end, it was brilliant and so tender and loving. Yes, loving between a strong husband and loving wife who have greatly expanded their love for each other beyond measure and will forever re-live this night for the rest of their lives. I am so sorry for the little minded men who cannot understand this love between two adults, if only they knew...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: 1Luckyrob-brilliant

I feel sorry for little men like you. The question you have to ask yourself is. Am I a man? Honestly, I don't think you know that answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lucky Rob

I am not passing judgment and I believe that there are men who enjoy being cuckolded. It's not for me just as it isn't for Sondra, the wife who gave herself to another man. She has admitted that she would not let her husband have another woman. Sharing with someone else what should be unique with your spouse is bound to make it less special with your spouse. The author goes to great lengths to try to make the wife respectful of her husband even referring to him as her "Lord and Master." I wonder if she would feel that way in real life. Being a Lord and Master of someone implies a position of servitude for the person who has a Lord and Master. Does anyone really believe that the wife feels like she is a servant for her husband or do you think she really feels like the cat that swallowed the canary. She gets to screw around and enjoy others while her husband doesn't have the same privileges. The balance of power has shifted to being solely hers. She manipulated her husband to get to have sex with someone else. I am sure she appreciates her husband letting her experience what she won't let him experience but feel he is her Master. No way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Question 1"CUCKY"ROB

If the cheating wife has a cock in her ass and "YOU" have a cock in your mouth .... does that make both of you WHORES???

Inquiring minds would like to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh - the end (in the end)

Well, at last this drivel has come to an end. Shameless hussy Sondra got what she wanted - a bigger cock and will at some point (whether we want to read it or not) will share with Jamie how great it was with the lying, cheating Dennis Cantrell. Sondra has lied to Jamie about the condom and Cantrell certainly has shown he's not above fucking a married woman who is beautiful since had done it at least once before. Again, it's a rehash of what the spouse doesn't know, doesn't hurt! This is garbage. Any spouse worth their salt wants to believe their spouse is faithful to them and to no other. The Loving Wives category should actually be called the Married Slut category. Much more accurate. Having HAD (notice I said HAD) a wife who did this for 2 years before being caught, I can tell you the pain that follows. Truthfully, Jamie would be wise to just throw her out on the street and let her use her Ph.D. to find a new and willing cuckold partner. Somewhat believable throughout, the ending was speedily written and left readers wanting, needing some resolution to this narcotic bitch.

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 10 years ago
Alternative ending

You're an accomplished story spinner but the last two or three chapters seemed rushed and not quite up to your editing standards.

My alternative ending (consequences) would be:

"Tell me all."

I sighed, no idea how to start. "Was it terrible for you waiting?"

"No. If you'd gotten home a half hour earlier you could have met Emily."

"Emily?" I asked.

"Yes, I met an interesting woman today."

katibkatibover 10 years ago
Good but...

I've praised the writing style earlier, but it is now cloying. It's somewhat similar to anchoring a boat in ten feet of water but using one hundred feet of line: one gets tired of pulling in all that good-but-excess rope. The third time Sondra and Dennis did it, deliberately without a condom, spoiled whatever trust I had in the veracity of her words and profuse professions of love for her husband. Many astute comments, pro and con, have been given on this story--and especially about the weak, sudden, unsatisfactory ending. For me, the entire build-up of so much prose over the weeks was exactly to be Jamie's reaction to this marvelous experience of love that Sondra had striven--or was it connived?--to provide him.

So disapointing! You served us not well. Perhaps, in a day or two, Sondra will open her office door (thinking that the door knob is like Dennis' main attribute) to be handed a brown envelope as she hears the words: "Madame, you are served."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
O Henry Miller to finish this tale

diagones,

Your depiction of a self-centered, self-indulgent, manipulative wife was indeed well done. Your language was what you might expect from an English college professor. However, you do really need another chapter to explore the ramifications of her betrayal of their agreement on how to stuff their toy box with her first extramarital sex experience.

Time to finish your story with an unexpected twist. Which of these possibilities stimulates your imagination? A. Jamie has met an "interesting" woman and he asks Sondra for her approval of his intended tryst. B. Jamie is actually depressed and dismayed by her enthusiastic gushing of her time with Dennis and cannot get an erection. C. Jamie tells Sondra that her decision to take Dennis as her lover was a mistake and he forbids her to have sex with anyone but him. D. Dennis shows up at Sondra's office the next morning and pressures her to have "great sex" again right in her office. E. Sondra tries to convince Jamie that she should be with Dennis one more time Friday night on his last day before he leaves. F. Dennis' wife suspects him of having an affair and hires a P.I. who gets video of his cheating with Sondra. She informs the university that one of their professors is having sex with a student. G. One of Sondra's students accidentally sees her enter Dennis' room and discovers their one-night-stand. The student decides to blackmail the professor for sex. H. Sondra catches an STD from Dennis and passes it on to Jamie. I. Sondra lies to Jamie about how much she enjoyed the sex with Dennis and secretly intends to be with Dennis again without telling her husband. J. Jamie is so angry at Sondra for having unprotected sex and for not sharing her story immediately when she returns home, that he finally recognizes how she had manipulated him and threatens her with divorce.

Here is your chance to surprise your readers from the predictable cheating wife and cuckold husband finale that your last two chapters seem to imply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it or hate it...

It sure keeps people talking and speculating and wanting more.

Although I, too, feel the ending was a bit of a cheat in itself. No tease, please.

maddictmaddictover 10 years ago
So far....

So far the best story I have read on this site. I cant help but wonder if you wright under another name, like Ken on Madmen. I would not have the strenght of Jamie, but so enjoyd twisting in anticipation, Please keep writing, and slip in another pen name if you would be so kind,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Disappointing.

Too long, I hoped some real erotic tension may develop but it was a tedious story which I hoped would improve. I really wanted to like it so I stuck.

Then the boring end to such a potentially interesting story. Please stop writing and take up another hobby.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Very well done

I finally finished it. I can't help but agree with some of the others that so much of the dialogue was stiff and unnatural. All in all though, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I would very much have liked to see one more chapter - a hint that there would be another man, maybe more than one in their future. I wondered if this story was actually written by a man. I haven't seen many women authors use the term 'cunt' as often as this author did to describe themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the future

for this pair will be very difficult. She will not be able to forget Dennis the way she thinks. She will find him and leave Jamie for Dennis.

The key is that she would not fuck her husband when she came home.

That was the best part of the story ... the fact that she was mean and self-centered and selfish to the end.

Right away, Jamie should tell her that it is his turn now. He should tell her about his old girlfriends and then lead her step by step to finding a pretty, younger girl and fucking the new woman and come home and not have sex with Sondra.

Fair is fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

NO VOTING FOR THIS DRIBBLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why does the wife get to fuck around but never the stupid cuck.

That alone is enough that no straight man would do this shit.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
The long and winding road.

Very erotic, just what I had hoped for here. I certainly wasn't looking for a morality lesson. I dont smoke but think I'll have a cigarette.

She's found another driver, and that's just the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clishe=the husband is faithful or does not divorce his extramarital love prcticer wife

If the husband is faithful and does not look for adventures with other women or he (better solution) does not divorce her the husband is cuck and the story is BORING, TIRESOME, CLISHE cuck story. In LW the divorce or findings mistressess stories are NOT clishe because these type stories are fewer..............

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Review of Adultry

Utter crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful writing

This is a fine series, beautifully written, professional. Fine buildup, and sexy long before the sex. I am grateful, even though it's a way of being sexual that is foreign to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a sick load of bullshit this is.

Go suck a dick dude you are a faggot.

ragman1958ragman1958over 7 years ago
Excellent

The whole series was totally compelling, to be read in 1 sitting, best I have ever read

Rates 10 out of 5

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Thanks

For keeping me up most of the fucking night reading this. Five stars.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaabout 7 years ago
The Complete Story Chapters 1-14

This was a fine story with compelling narrative and character development. You wrote a great piece of erotic literature.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ajustification for wifes adultery

As a PHD she has the verbal capability to convince her husband that what she really wants, is what he wants

She even admitted she couldn't take the same behaviour from her husband with another woman . She is simply an adulterous slut justifying the unjustifiable, .Politions do it all the time, as do lawyers and we no how the public views them.

Poor guy should seek a better mate, who knows what she will eventually have him accepting with her forked tough .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great series

What happened next? I'd like to know more about these two, especially since she already lied about her encounters. What is she really up to?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
A nice fat one star, the chance of redeeming her lost. Empty professions of.Love...

Great writing, interesting topic, but no love at all in her actions towards him. A cold self centered sociopath type.

If you're still around, might you please write a similar story with a wife who real loves her jusband.?

This one is just a placeholder to her. This story is not a good advert for the lifestyle. For the paraphilias, yes.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful!

Brava! Masterfully told. It isn't many writers who can keep the tension so high throughout a long story. (Although I would have loved it if this had been twice as long!) Of course there are readers who doubted Sondra's quest, doubted her sincerity and her motives as well as her love for her husband. But you really only win in life by taking chances. It's an old story and many marriages have split upon that razor's edge. As much as I'd like to read more, I think this ends in the right place and in the right way. We don't know if it will become unhappy someday or continue to feed their delicious and very dangerous fantasy.

This is splendidly written and adroitly told. Congratulations! I can find no fault here, only high praise for your skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly nonsense and stupid story. 1* for this crap

The author must be a freaking retard to write such stupid nonsense low context and pathetic story.

In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues and some cuckold issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

The author enjoys more eating loads of cum and big cocks rather than his STD cunt wife.......so perhaps the writer is a repressed & frustrated gay pretending he's a wimp husband....... this is so pathetic and sad!

What waste of time reading all this garbage.

1* for this crap

argusx2002argusx2002about 6 years ago
And then.......

This is a great tale but it is only the beginning. Now the reservations need to come. Rhe angst and fear. Jamie needs to tell the other wife and rhwn we see what happens. This is only a partial tale.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
I hope they both get HIV

Smart lady she’s gets to be a slut and dumbass husband gave approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really sick.

If this turns you on you have some serious mental health issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Trey9

'be careful what you wish for ......

it just might happen' !!!!!....🤐 🤐 🤐 🤐 🤐.....

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

It’s sort of interesting. Sharing her thoughts with us shows where to have interesting patterns. I can’t help thinking that deep down inside she is deluding herself, and, therefore, Jaimie. Only further stories will tell if that is so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
punctuated whoring

As wonderfully literate as this is, it is WAY overwritten.

How happy would I be that my wife cheated on our vows? NOT VERY.

I had hope for the husband in this story when he vowed pain and death on the man who would seduce his wife in the beginning (chapter 2 or 3). He turns out to be a cuck all along. A man/male of less value or trust among those who willingly live a moral life.

Sad

Smokepole

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Seriously??? She risked her health and her husbands

That’s unforgivable. Also unforgivable is lying about it. Well she is just a vessel, or cum dump, so we shouldn’t expect her to have dignity or morals. There is a reason why women are considered second class citizens.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
The ending didn’t work for me.

I read the first chapter and my initial reaction was that I didn’t believe her. I wanted to. How nice to see a marriage based on love, honesty, and respect. I thought perhaps the saccharine style put me off, but alas...She betrays him in the end.

All in all, and I hate to be overly critical, I found the story a little too wordy, a bit overwrought, and with the ending, not entirely satisfactory. A good effort all same, but not quite what I’d been hoping to read.

Thanks for sharing it and best of luck with your future projects.

hounddog81hounddog81over 3 years ago
Great story

I loved this story..great tension ..two steps forward then one back..leading to inevitable conclusion . Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointing final chapters

She really turned up the volume and revealed who she really is. A lying, manipulative cunt.

The story provides no downside for her, no risks.

Does such a man as Jamie really exist? To me, he is no man. Or was, and now reduced to a nothing. Sondra, a monster revealed.

I changed my mind and decided to finish this thing.

No score. I was tempted to vote on your comments rather than the merits of the story. You do yourself no favors in that respect.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another loser wimp author and his pathetic writing pathetic story. Some pathetic readers who Don't have a dick this kind crap minded people like this crap. . garbage things give you 1star loser wimp

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Then the husband realized how perfectly worthless and such a big pussy that he dutch ovened himself and the world breathed a sigh of relief.

Where do you kids come up with people like this? Its not erotic, its not even spank worthy for the wittle wee wee crew. Its like some writers have never met another real human EVER!!

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Ignore the previous worthless comments. The main uncertainty was how the husband would handle it. Too bad for the BTB audience, they didn’t get a wedding ring and a note on the kitchen table. Mission accomplished- a very nice series, with creative touches in the writing. Most of these disillusioned commenters wouldn’t know decent writing if it was staring them in the face.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whorewife finally makes him a cuck.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years ago

Some of your descriptions are among the very best I've ever read. Mesmerizing and hypnotic flows of words so descriptive, they create a picture. I don't know what people expect when they read stories in this category, yet they read story after story in this category, then tear it down after reading it. If they hate it so much, I wonder why they keep reading it over and over. Just to keep their poison pen sharp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Years ago I had a feeling something was going on between my wife's Nancy and what I thought was one of my best friends Donny. While I was headed back to our shop from a service call I seen our can along with Donnys truck setting at a local city park. I had to check them out. I parked in a secluded area and walked through the woods back to them. I watched for a while I was feeling almost foolish because it looked like all they were doing was talking. Then finally I seen them kiss it was obviously not their first kiss.I was seriously pissed. I went back to my service truck not knowing what I wanted to do. I really loved her but I would not put up with her cheating on me. I drove back to look at them again and both vehicles were coming out. I thought shit I didn't want to be seen. I looked at the seat and seen a coworkers hat that had a rim put it on and sunglasses. The service truck was new and didn't have lettering on it yet. I didn't think either seen that it was me. I turned around and followed. It looked as if they were going towards his home. I thought yes probably his wife was working. As they turned in I was far enough behind they were out of the vehicles and walking towards the house when I passed. I called Nancy. When she answered she said hello sweetheart. I said hello my only love. What's up she asked? I said though I would let you know I'm sick and headed home. O my she said should I get home? I think it would be best if you did unless you are into something that you need to get done. She said she would be home as soon as she can. Please don't be long. I'll be there she said and we hung up. At home waiting for her I sat in my recliner and turned on the news. She was home shortly. When she walked in she asked what do I need can I get anything for me as she bent down to give me a kiss on the forehead. I jerked away saying at least you could wash Donnys stink off of yourself my God do you think I'm stupid? Do you want a divorce? Am I not what you want or need? Why didn't you just ask for a divorce? She broke down crying saying she had really messed up but all that happened was they kissed. Really where were you when I called? At Donnys what was you doing there Debbie was working on second shift I know you were alone with Donny correct? Yes. So again what was you doing just the 2 of you at his house. We were going to work on the committee report. Well I'm on the committee also am I included? Sure you are. Well I need to set some things straight. I think Donny is a homewreacker he is a known cheater and a arrogant SOB. One other thing you can act like the sun rises and sets in his ass. So me and our children know if you want our I will not stand in your way if you respect him more than me. She said she was sorry if I thought she respected him more than I because she didn't and that she loved me and only me. Well then things will have to change because I will not put up with him hitting on my wife. If he continues if I see anything like I have seen tonight I will put in a situation I really don't want to be in and I will take action. Things did change for the better and I never knew of them ever being alone again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extremely well written, likely the very best writing on this site. Brava! Well done.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Worst case of writing that only proves the mental illness needed to be a worthless cuck who at heart is a homosexual who's denying who and what he is.

14 chapters proves you and the other cum guzzlers need to accept yourself and your mental illness and leave those closets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another load of chuck sh*t.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Maybe the best and well crafted loving wife series I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems to me that it would be so much easier for the cuck to go get the cum he craves directly from the source. It's fortunate that his slut doesn't seem to mind serving as a cum collection device and carrying container. In fact, she should consider working for Uber Eats. She could look forward every day for the opportunity to fill a creampie dessert order.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

As much as the author tried to legitimize this story the human mind and spirit would never let it be so because we are just not built that way. The character Jamie has now lost the last shreds of self respect. His "loving wife" has reduced him to nothing more than an empty vessel trying to hold onto a self absorbed bitch of a wife. Well written but far from reality even in a fictional state.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

After writing my comment to this story I began to wonder. Was the author male or female. However, it became rather obvious after so many chapters devoted to the selfish character portrayed by Sondra that the author must be a woman. The selfish way the lead female character crafts and builds her supposed love for her husband only to revel in torturing him while having sex with her "perfect man". The climax of all these characters is yet another glimse into the selfish bitch Jamie is trying to hold onto no matter what she feel is needed for her to fufill her desires and fantasies. Upon arriving home to find a long suffering husband, she denies him the right to share in her evening of debauchery. She tells her "loving" husband Jamie that she is too tired to relate any of her experience until she is rested! If this was the author's fantasy my advice is to keep it that way. No normal loving husband, and I emphasis normal, would remain loyal to such a bitch. The next chapter of this ordeal would be for her to talk her husband Ja mie into additional trysts with her "perfect lover" as soon as she finds one. No matter how good the writing of this story was, and it was good, the plot line is nothing but disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gross

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Truly outstanding. Thank you for exhibiting to us your literary and erotic skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wasn't the consenting husband. I did smell him on her and I knew exactly who she had been with. Her co-worker a black man named Earl. I had met him before at the company awards banquet. I was surprised that she wouldn't have cleaned up better than she did. She did smell freshly showered but I still could smell him. I was already in bed and asleep and the shower woke me. She got in bed and that was when I could smell him. She rolled to me and kissed me. I jerked away and said that we need to talk. Babe can we talk tomorrow I'm tired she asked? I'm sure you are tired but I am also tired and fed up. I can see us headed for a divorce and I will name Frank in the divorce. Do you understand? Jimmy I'm sorry I really messed up and it won't happen again. That means that you will go directly to HR in the morning and tell them the complete story and I'll go with you. She agreed. You see Frank had a history. Frank was let go. We went to counseling and we are doing good. Don't tolerate this kind of shit guy's stand up for yourself and family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous