All Comments on 'A Mage Born Ch. 02'

by SaddleRider

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hi

I would log in but cant remember password, still not recieved prompt from literotica.

So, anonymouse it is.

5.00 from me. I see (and hope ) this will be a long and winding tale, which some will mot like, tuff!

Again i loved the detail, conflict, hopefully, strong mindedness of the mage, hope she grows with the story.

Regards

PBF

SaddleRiderSaddleRiderabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment.

This is a short one with only an epilogue yet to drop, as I only saw this as more a moment for Vale to come into her own.

That said, I will certainly be following up on these events, probably in a more winding tale.

Thanks so much for reading. :)

gnome_mangnome_manabout 5 years ago
Oh

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

So good to see Deres and Bryana again. Vale sure did a number on him and herself, too! That's going to be hard to walk away from. It's easy to say that you should be merciful - but mercy would have been a bullet between the eyes for that guy.

Of course, that's easy to say, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaddleRider@SaddleRider
30+, in a poly, and happy to be. I have been asked to put the Erette stories in order here if I could. I can, so here they are: Note: I have been asked to include a story order for the Erette stories for clarity, so here it is in its entirety: 1. A Bargain Made 2. A Bargai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES