A Mage Born Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too inviting a sight to ignore and he pulled from her throat one final time, threads of saliva stretching to try to keep mouth and cock connected as she took in air in great gasps and coughs. Dex went to the side of the desk and grabbed her hips to turn her as he pleased before spreading her apart at the knees before grabbing his slicked cock again and aiming it for her gooey cunt. He grinned as he noted in his lust that her face almost like her cunt; wet and gooey. Her cheeks were red and her big green eyes only now seemed to focus on him as she lifted on her elbows to watch. When she spoke, her voice was raw. "Are you going to stick it in or just stare all night?"

Her words weaved through his muddled mind and he smirked, "Hating me a bit less, girl?"

"I fucking despise you, she told him. "Now bury that thing in me and be done with it."

He obliged, watching her watch him fuck her with it. "Nice and tight, girl. Nice and...mmm, yes...tight. Hungry little fucking milker, aren't you."

Vale watched it slide effortlessly in and out, and fuck if it wasn't caressing rarely touched parts of her pussy that had been long neglected. Trying to deny it in the moment was silly. She gave herself permission to like it for that and for the fact that his mind was wide open now. The only will within him at just this moment was to fuck her, fuck her hard, and fill her with seed.

She could take him when she pleased. He wanted to ride her and she wanted to ride right into his mind, and there was one moment that was always best: the moment when a mind was whited out with pleasure. She decided to help that along; to feed his mind and feed his lust. "Is this to be my job for the most part? Will my job be to choke on that thing between your legs and then spread for your convenience?"

"Why not?" He watched those tits bounce as he plowed, both hands on her knees, keeping her open. "You like it. You know you do, Denna."

The reflection of her own deepest thoughts tied in the deep weaving of the spell continued and continued to make her uncomfortable. "Shut up."

He gripped her behind her knees, pushed them toward her chest and leaned in to drive himself home, their bodies slapping together fiercely. "Nothing wrong with liking being treated like a whore now and then, honey. You like it. Maybe you like it more than most cunts."

Droplets of sweat from his forehead adding to the drying mess on Vale's face. "Pretty in your way, but always somebody more classically beautiful that the men wanted to fuck more. Someone taller. Someone with less hot, soft meat on the bone. Maybe you need it more than most cunts; need to be laid down in want and just fucked and used and left a mess."

"Shut the fuck up, you worthless fucking animal."

He growled like one as he took her compact frame, keeping himself impaled upon her, relishing how her ankles locked around his waist. "You love it. You need it. Say you like it."

She looked into those dark eyes, fearing some of that darkness was inside her. It IS inside you, stupid girl, in more ways than one. But her cunt milked. It squeezed against his manhood every time he pulled out demanding that it not leave, the heat between her legs building again as he seemed to be trying to drive his cock into her throat via her pussy. As the head pressed against a particularly delicious spot, the words came out.

He grinned a dirty grin. "Yes, you do, you hungry cunt."

He watched her eyes as her pleasure built again. "That's it, girl," he encouraged as she pushed forward at every downward stroke. That's it."

Vale let herself bounce, feeling his strong fingers digging hard into her ass as he effortlessly masturbated himself with her body. "It's good. It's fucking good, you piece of shit." She looked up to the ceiling and then into those dark, wild eyes. She needed faster and he obliged without being told.

His cock sawing rapidly in and out, nearly to her belly and back again at just the right pace combined with her heat, her anger, and her humiliation lit the spark to the explosion beside her. She looked to the heavens and wailed and whined as her body gave in for the second time.

Dex's sneering laugh brought her back to the now and the aftermath of the orgasm provided her with some semblance of clarity. He was ready and it was time. Vale hugged him tightly, her fingers working delicately up his spine, deliberately, almost as if playing a string instrument, feeling how far the spell had melded into him. "I'll do what you want; everything you want," she urged.

He groaned.

Fingers now to the back of his neck, moving upward. "I will slave for you."

He tried to say the word because only came out in a pitch that suggested a question. "Ssss..."

"I will work for you. I will do as you bid. Then I will return to you and milk you as you please. With my mouth."

He grunted long and loud as her fingers went to the back of his skull finding the points she needed as she began to sort through the images of his mind, some of which he didn't even remember himself. What she found there grounded her and hardened her resolve because it repulsed her.

"With my cunt, because you seem to very much like my cunt."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..."

"And my ass. You will have all of me. I will slave for you. Cum now. It's your turn now."

She rested against him as he built to his end. She closed her eyes and focused on the spell, focused on the energy flowing through him. She adjusted one finger a little to the left and another a little bit to the right, finding the precise parts of him she needed, thankful that he was distracted, deciding that now was the time."

"I'll serve. I'll suck and I'll fuck. Heels in the air whenever you wish, cock in my mouth whenever you wish. I'll..."

He screamed in abandon as a tidal wave of joy took him and his cock bucked against her inner flesh as his cock sent seed into her almost without pause. He had never cum so completely in his life and he hoped the waves would never end.

Even as Vale rode one of those waves into his mind.

Skimming the periphery of his mind moments before was bad enough, but to be immersed in it now was so repugnant she was certain that if she were still fully in her own body, she would be vomiting at seeing through his own eyes the story of his life. Vale saw it all. She saw cruelty to animals as a child just out of curiosity for the sounds they would make and the power over them. She saw his bullying of others through his school years. She saw the fights and the blackmail of students for money or favors...of all sorts.

Vale saw how he could be charming in his own way and use that and his displays of power to bring the weak-minded to his sway. She saw the thuggery of his childhood turn into criminality of adulthood. More blackmail, beatings and crimes against humanity even more vile.

He spread fear and terror wherever he went and did it now with an almost pathological apathy. The man didn't particularly enjoy causing pain. He liked the endgame and getting what he wanted of course, but other people were simply things in the way of that. The endgame was all that mattered. He had no boundaries because, in the end, the only thing that counted to Dex was Dex.

Vale knew how to make him pay. It was fair and just and would cause him every bit of pain he deserved for what he had done to her and to everyone else he had wronged.

With a twist of the spell and a bit of pressure on his mind, she exposed the part of his mind that held the feelings he seemed to so deny and disregard as to be virtually unaware of them. Dex's mind so flooded with the previously nearly unknown ability to feel that it overwhelmed what little bit of self-awareness the creature had left.

Having already gone through the memories within him, from those on the surface, to those dredged from the darkest corners, it was a simple matter to drive feeling to those memories. At the speed of thought she pressed those feelings into them, forcing Dex to live his life again in his mind's eye, this time, feeling every moment from the perspective of the near endless stream of victims, from the guilt, shame, and anger of his parents over the fact that their son was something they couldn't recognize as fully human, much less their child, to the sadness, resignation, and fear in the hearts of those he bullied.

He felt the humiliation of the young women he forced into sex with him to cover one minor indiscretion, only to use that to force them into further depravity. He felt the terror of every soul that he beat, tortured, or ended. Watching the life drain from their eyes had meaning to him that he could scarcely have conceived of before this moment. He imagined his victim's pain. He imagined the sorrow of their loved onesHe felt Hanah's suffering and Vale's anger. He felt it all, and couldn't stop feeling it. Dex screamed soundlessly and cried out to the Goddess...to anyone...to make it stop. But it wouldn't. It looped again and again in perfect clarity before his eyes, all else forgotten.

Vale stood naked, shivering, arms crossed before her chest, green eyes darting along the floor in hopes of finding her own answers. Goddess, what have I done? The internal wail was not for Dex, as she knew he deserved every bit of what had been done to him, but rather for herself. Vale had debased herself beyond words, and, for what? Petty revenge? It had seemed like a good idea when she was staring him down, but now she thought far better of it. She had crawled inside that thing's mind and rooted through its sickness. She felt it with him. She'd lived it with him.

As if that weren't enough, she had given him her body. She had given him her body and, as she now stood a naked mess, and she hated herself for it. She feared that no matter how hot the water, how long she was submerged in it, or how much she scrubbed, she would never be clean again.

Bryana watched Vale clutch herself from the hallway, sympathy and an understanding of both Vale and Dex in her eyes that she could explain to an uninitiated soul if they had some spare years to devote to it. Bryana was not one to plea to the Goddess, doubting that there was anyone or anything to hear it anyway. Still, she hoped that there were more gains than losses today.

Her head dipped as she turned, leaving Vale alone with herself.

To Be Continued...