All Comments on 'A Maid's Duties'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful

Grammar was so bad it ruined a decent story idea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oh my giddy aunt? pfft!

I think that must be a very very very very old saying from some where and showing the writers age. Who the heck says that????

Okay, who are you and where did Ashson go?

This was terrible.

CrissySnowCrissySnowalmost 8 years ago

how do you manage to spit out material like a pop start spins a new single every month? How do you do this?

AshsonAshsonalmost 8 years agoAuthor

I just think of ridiculous situations and then try to make them realistic. This one was inspired by a Playboy cartoon where the wife was telling the husband that the maid was there to make her life easier. Not his. The husband and maid were in bed at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Should have used the free editor option

Over all very poorly written. Spell check and grammar check should have been utilized and the editor option would have been helpful. Your transitions also need work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Love your stories ashson! My kind of non consent.. no humiliation or dom/sub stuff

John2009John2009over 7 years ago
Insults

Loved your short story but as usual the derogatory remarks are always from 'Anonymous' they should either grow a pair or go back to crayoning in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Geez !!!

If you don't like Ashson's stories, then don't read them. Just stop whining already. It's only a little bit of light fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I Wish you would continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fun to read

It is a funny little jewel among the stories that tend to be presented on this site.

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsover 4 years ago
Cool

A surprising twitch at the end! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My wife and I....

Live in Lima, Peru. Yes, we have a maid. Occasionally, yes, I hump the maid. So this story does exist in fact. I gave this one a 5, althoigh I admit it could have been better edited. The 5 stars were because the story seemed so.......familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story.

No grammar or spelling errors that I could see. Don’t know what that other reader was criticising but it wasn’t this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant! Good joke. Well written, good build-up. Excellent. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous