All Comments on 'A Mail Order Bride Ch. 02'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 4 years ago

Aaaaaaargh! I loathe friekken touchscreen. So sorry, MeredithEighty8, but technology got in the way and the little button informed me that I have reported your story. Send the angry people to me. My finger did it.

Thank you for another chapter of what is an extremely well written story. Hopefully there will be a chapter 3? Something-or-other to do with Matt? I was convinced he was up to some mischief when he took Katy to his room, instead of taking her to her own place. Or is it Katy who is going preggnympho and subconsciously mapping out how to go about violating the local virgin-boy? Only you will know and then only if there is to be a chapter 3. It rhymes.

Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent continuation

This is a very good story, especially the mix of non-con dominance and submission with romance and the husband and wife growing to love each other. But I would like more detailed depictions of the sex with its mixture of coercion and reluctance.

WIll there be a chapter 3? What of after the baby is born? Jonas wouldn't want to stop at just one baby and it was the 1890s, so no contraception existed and Katie is his property so would he not want her pregnant again soon. After the birth he can pin her face-down, hold her tight as he fucks her hard and rough in the ass so she doesn't get pregnant again straight away and eventually then decides to make her pregnant again. She would be reluctant at first but come to eventually love being bred repeatedly and being a mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you slightly hinted that jonas had been using bdsm punishment especiall anal sex but theres no tag for anal in the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous