A Mail Order Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, if you say so," Matt said cautiously. "Give me a holler Katie if you start feeling bad again, I'm just out here in the stable."

"Thank you, Matt," I said as he turned to leave. "Oh, and Matt, please don't say anything to Jonas about this, I don't want him to worry over nothing."

"I think you should let him know you weren't feeling well, but if that's what you want, I won't say anything," Matt said before closing the door behind him.

Aside from feeling tired most of the time, I thought everything was okay, and I felt fine. It wasn't until I became sick one afternoon and then again the next couple of days that I thought I had food poisoning. The sometimes dizziness and nausea continued intermittently for the next several weeks but gradually stopped. I began to feel like my usual self. The thought that I could be pregnant did not occur to me, especially since I had been taking the "medicine" the old woman had given me that was supposed to prevent me from being caught.

Jonas McQuade

Katie had seemed happy and excited when we returned from our trip to Portland. Since our return, she had been busy buying and ordering furniture, shopping, and sewing things for the new house. We had enjoyed her birthday trip, but a few weeks after the trip, she had become sick with what she thought was food poisoning. Thankfully, by the time the new house was ready for us to move in, Katie was back to her old self.

One morning I sat at the kitchen table after breakfast, just watching her move about the kitchen. I had built it just the way she wanted, and I think that it was her favorite room in the entire house. As I sipped my coffee, I could feel my physical desire for her begin to stir. It's funny how we sometimes meet a person or do things we don't want to do and how it often turns out to be the person or thing that we love and enjoy most in the world. That was how I felt about Katie.

Our marriage had started on shaky ground; she was my "mail order bride" and had from the beginning, been a reluctant partner who felt she had little personal choice but to go ahead with our marriage. I remember I was disappointed with her from day one. I thought she was too young and inexperienced and would not be able to handle the responsibilities of being a rancher's wife. I knew she disliked me and was afraid and intimidated by me, but in truth, none of that mattered very much to me at the time. Her being young enough for me to be her father, of course, gave me pause, but despite my threats to send her back, within just a short time of her being here, I had quietly become obsessed with her and having sex with her was all I fantasized about.

I remember how I had begun to notice the growing friendship between her and my foreman Matt that I didn't like. I think this played a big part in what finally happened that night between Katie and me. She and Matt had begun taking long rides alone in the afternoons, and in the evenings, I'd sometimes find them on the porch talking in low voices. I didn't like it. And the thought that my trusted friend might be making a play for my wife was making me crazy.

These thoughts, though ridiculous and unfounded, continued to fester until one night after she had gone to bed, and I had lain tossing and turning for hours, growing angrier and angrier, I had finally gotten up. It was almost as if I were in a daze; you know on the outside watching myself. Going to her bed, I had taken what I wanted . . .

I think about that night with shame and remorse and have tried to make it up to her every day since it happened.

*****

When I look back over the last couple of months, I know without a doubt that I impregnated Katie that last night we were in Portland for her birthday. We had enjoyed a nice dinner earlier in the evening and returned to our room to finish packing, anticipating our departure early the next morning. Katie had come to bed and rested her head on my chest. I could feel my heart beat faster as I inhaled the heady mix of her woman scent and the faint fragrance of jasmine. I could feel the growing fullness in my crotch as she leaned her small, soft body next to mine; her hard nippled breasts lightly brushing against me, her slim thigh resting on top of mine and the soft, smooth mound between her legs sensually caressing my hip. I closed my eyes and lay there, enjoying the feel of her closeness when I felt her small hand make its way down my body and take my now semi-hard cock in her hand. She grasped it loosely at first and began lightly jerking me until I was as hard as a rock. When I started to leak several clear drops of pre-cum, she lovingly spread the sticky emission over the tip of my cock with her finger. Without realizing it, I had begun humping into her hand and in the quiet of the room, only the squeaking and groaning of the old bed could be heard.

"Oh, Katie," I groaned.

Katie pulled her nightgown over her head and sat naked on the bed, her beautiful swollen breasts in full view, areolas dark and wide, and her nipples hard and erect. Throwing back the bedsheet, my wife crawled between my thighs and took me into her mouth. The flick of her tongue over the crown, the broad warm licks of her tongue along my cock shaft, and the pleasurable agony of my cum filled balls being licked and sucked made me cry out with the desire for more.

I couldn't take it anymore and surprised her when I pulled her up, threw her onto her back, and thrust inside her. I had her on her back, and I was between her legs pressing open her knees. I bent forward and kissed her deep and passionately as my cock forcefully stroked in and out of her. I don't know how to explain the sensations I experienced other than they felt different, felt complete.

Amazingly, even though just a few moments earlier, I had felt as if I would burst, after a few deep, satisfying thrusts, the feel of her pussy enveloping me, seemed to calm me. I remember we made slow, hard, almost desperate love that night, and when I finally ejaculated inside her I knew on some level that I had filled her with my seed and had bred her.

Katie Alston

I'll always remember my twentieth birthday. Jonas had taken me to Portland, and we had spent time shopping, visiting some old friends of his, sight-seeing and making love.

Jonas had become a different man, or perhaps he had allowed himself to become the man he had tried so desperately to keep hidden from people.

Lying in bed, beneath him that last night as he filled me with his cum I kissed him, and I think for the very first time since he had taken me as his wife, I said, "I love you, Jonas." He paused and pulled out until only his cockhead was inside me. He looked down at me and, without speaking, pressed his cock back into me and fell into a rhythm that quickly brought me to orgasm. At the peak of my orgasm, I pulled him tightly to me as he began to ejaculate, pumping cum into me until he emptied himself.

*****

Jonas McQuade

I could see the subtle changes in her body and demeanor, slight weight gain, enlarging breasts, ever so slight roundness to her once flat, taut belly. Not apparent to others, but noticeable to me was the increased warmth and moistness between her legs, and an intense, more spontaneous sexuality. All of that taken into account, it wasn't until she started experiencing occasional nausea and constant tiredness did everything fall into place, and I knew she was pregnant even though I don't think she realized it then.

Early on, when I began having sex with her, she had resisted and tried to prevent me from taking her, from cumming inside her; Aside from disliking me, she was terrified that sooner or later I would impregnate her, and I knew she did not want this to happen. As time passed, she became resigned to my seeking comfort from her, and since it hadn't happened, the worry over becoming pregnant soon faded.

Katie was young, and without the closeness of an older woman to guide and advise her about what was happening to her body, she may not have suspected that she was pregnant at first, but I knew. I had known since the night I had impregnated her in that hotel room on her birthday.

*****

It was late morning on one of those infrequent hot, humid summer days in Oregon, and Katie had been in our bedroom changing clothes to go into town when I came into the room. She was beautiful in her nakedness as she stood drenched in the sunlight streaming through the uncurtained window. I stood there for I don't know how long just taking her in; the angelic glow about her face, the luster of her thick brown hair as it cascaded about her shoulders; her small rounded belly that no one else would have noticed except me; the slightly elongated pink labia that protruded between her legs, and most telling her swollen breasts that were highlighted by her brown erect nipples. I wanted her so badly at that moment that my cock had begun to pulse and my balls to constrict and tighten against my body.

"Oh my god . . . Katie's pregnant" kept flashing through my brain as I watched her. "My little Katie is fucking pregnant."

"Jonas, what's wrong?" she asked as I crossed the room toward her, a growing bulge beginning to the front of my jeans.

"How far along are you? The baby I mean . . . how far along do you think you are?"

She looked at me, confused.

"You're pregnant, Katie. You're going to have my baby."

I went to her and pulled her into my arms and kissed her. "You're going to have my baby, Katie," I repeated.

"A baby? That can't be, she began . . . can it?"

"You're not angry, are you Jonas?" she finally asked, hesitantly.

"Oh baby, of course, I'm not. I've been waiting for this to happen."

I could almost hear an audible sigh of relief from her. Things had been good between us for a while . . . had she been concerned about how I would react to news of a baby? Our baby?

Looking at her, that urge to possess her, feel myself inside her was overwhelming.

She smiled up at me as I picked up her small form and sat her on the dresser top next to the window. Sometimes I wondered if her feelings were the same as mine, but when I saw the look in her eyes, felt her arms tighten around my neck and her tongue push passionately into my mouth, I knew her needs and feelings equaled mine. As we kissed, I moved my hand down over her small bump; her being pregnant only excited me more.

I spread her legs open and freeing myself, slowly guided my purple cockhead to her pussy and pushed inside her. I began thrusting harder and faster until I came spewing semen over her already ripening womb.

*****

Katie Alston

The next few months, as my body changed, and we became more comfortable and familiar with our new home and the added excitement and expectations with the baby, we were happier than I could have hoped for. We had converted one of the rooms near our bedroom into a nursery, and most of my attention was focused on getting the nursery ready for the baby. It was a special time for Jonas and me; Jonas was excited about the baby and was already convinced that it would be a boy.

He was fascinated with my body and its changes and enjoyed even more than before the sexual aspect of our marriage. One thing that I also discovered during this time was that Jonas, though often quiet and introspective, my pregnancy had awaken something in him. This was the 1890s and people, for the most part, were quite conventional as far as sex between married people was concerned. When our baby was conceived, Jonas was in his forties, and I had only recently celebrated my twentieth birthday. When I married Jonas, I was a country girl without any life experience who discovered the love of a man and the unexpected joy and satisfaction that sex and lovemaking gave me.

I loved and trusted Jonas, and I knew he would never deliberately hurt or let harm come to me. With that knowledge, I willingly submitted to Jonas' desires and wishes. From binding my wrists and/or ankles while having sex, or my kneeling between his legs and sucking him until his legs trembled and he came so hard his eyes would water, to occasionally when he felt I had been disobedient, consenting to him using my bottom for sex until I tearfully confessed the error of my ways and was allowed to orgasm. The fact that I was now breeding for him only amplified our sexual needs, desires, and imagination.

*****

It was now in the sixth month of my pregnancy and I was in what seemed like a constant state of arousal, thinking about sex, wanting sex. Usually, when I masturbated (something I now seemed to do several times during the day), Jonas was the focus of my satisfaction, but disturbingly, I had been thinking of Matt lately, wondering what he would feel like inside me.

I had closed my eyes and could hear myself moaning and feel my hips swaying, raising and falling with the pressure of my hand. As I began to cum, I opened my eyes and to my horror, it was Matt, Matt Daniels, my husband's ranch foreman between my legs. I sat up in bed and frantically looked about the room.

I must have been dreaming. It seemed so real, each time I had the dream, it seemed real. In the dream, sometimes I would be masturbating, sometimes having sex, sometimes just daydreaming, but more and more, the male figure in these dreams would be Matt.

I knew it wasn't real, that these images and fantasies were somehow related to the changes I was experiencing because of my pregnancy. I had mentioned the dreams to Jonas (not the part involving Matt!), and I tried to explain how I always felt like sex with him, needed to feel him inside me, and how embarrassing it sometimes made me feel, and that I didn't want him to think less of me because I couldn't seem to keep my hands of him, couldn't seem ever to get enough of him.

Jonas looked at me intently, and then I saw a broad grin spread across his face.

"Sweetheart, don't ever be embarrassed, he said. Just knowing that you want me, need me that way makes me proud."

That grin still on his face, Jonas placed his hand on my bare arm and, with a slight pressure, urged me between his legs. Kneeling in front of him, I undid his pants and drew him into my mouth. I started to suck his cockhead and run my tongue along the thick pulsing vein on the underside of his shaft. I gently sucked on his balls and felt his body tense when I swallowed his entire length forcing him to emit a deep groan signaling his readiness only moments before he pulled my face to his crotch and ejaculated his load down my eager throat.


12