A Man of Honor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vittorio Salerno looked Anthony directly in the eyes, was this kid for real about his feelings towards his daughter? "Angelo...Christopher, do think Anthony here is telling the truth about how he feels about my Nina?"

Angelo and Christopher looked at each other briefly. Angelo looking into the rearview mirror to Vitto replied, "Mr. Salerno, Anthony sounds like he is sincere, so yes, I believe he is telling you the truth about how he feels."

Christopher turned to look his boss and shook his head in agreement, "I also believe young Anthony here. He sounds like he is telling the truth about your daughter. With all those nice things he said about her."

Vito Salerno turned to Anthony," Ok Anthony, this is the kind of honesty we will have between us from now on, Ok? I need to speak with Mrs. Salerno first but, I want you to call my Nina later this afternoon. Let's see if we can start over again. I think you misunderstood me yesterday. I understand couples have the problems. That's not what I was talking about. I was talking about something different...anyway. If you marry a woman, any woman, you're going to have your problems. That's the way of the world spins. Everyman has their problems with their own wives..."

They drove a few more minutes in silence and then dropped Anthony at the same place they picked him up.

And that was that.

*Paul Castellano - American mafia boss who succeeded Carlo Gambino as head of the Gambino crime family in New York, the nation's largest Cosa Nostra family at the time. In 1985 John Gotti gave unsanctioned assassination of Castellano, who was 70 at the time, that sparked years of instability for the Gambino family. Castellano was exiting the car at the front of the restaurant, when gunmen ran up and shot him several times, once in the head. John Gotti was nearby in a car and before leaving the murder scene, Gotti drove over to view Castellano's body.

12