All Comments on 'A Marriage in Turmoil Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
Nothing like i was expecting,

but on the other hand, that is exactly what i was expecting. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it is a turmoil

i am hoping that it all works out for this couple. she needs his help and he needs her faithfulness. nyvass1

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You have a nice way of drawing

the reader into the story. It is an interesting read and the characters are ones you care about.

Very well done, your best so far.

You can see how much tachsan has helped the readability of your stories, but it is the imagination that makes them great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
If Liter doesn't post Ch 3 Tomorrow

I'm gonna be after someones short and curly's

Good stuff.

DC

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Enjoying Your Story

I am enjoying this story. I think Jim is an idiot. Glad that he finally sees the light. Pam was very insightful.

I am looking forward to the next installments.

Charleybear

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Full Of Tension

What a wonderful direction you have taken. I could really feel the tension mount as the story progressed.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

very well written I love the drama and how this could really happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
kick her bosses asses

ifthey try anything inapproiate take that roll of nickles and clamp it in your hand and bash them up side the head a couple of times ...that should take any thoughts of trying to sedue=ce another mans wife away from them..... then go to their bosses with sexual harrassment suits against the company .. see how fast they become ex bosses

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Roll of Nickels nothing

This is life in modern day America. Find a good lawyer adn sue the company, sue the individuals, sue anyont that has anything to do with a stag night party for the bosses to play. One touch on the wife by one boss would be sufficient for Federal adn civil court actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
she is a slut

She says she loves her husband and doesn't want an affair yet she dresses like a slut looking to get laid. I'll be he goes to the dinner, finds her drunk and hanging on a guy, maybe even giving him a blow job in the back room, and then she'll cry and say she can't help it. I hope Jim gets a backbone back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn Good!

I'm an author myself but I can't come up with half the story lines you come up with. In every story you write I have to ask myself,"Is this stuff true or fiction." You're stories are so true to life. I just enjoy reading them. I don't think a lot of the readers understands what it takes to put one story out there let alone as many as you have and have a quality story. You have my support and admiration.

A Fellow Author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You know how to keep a

brunette in suspense...read this damn story. Great job DG, I love how you are telling this. Oh and it's true..I'm a woman and I have lots of fantasies...wait, some of you have read my stories, and know that...okay scratch that. But still fantastic work DG. Can't wait for part three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what a hubby to do

wife said,i let other men touch me.hubby said,stop and talk about this.wife said,i can't stop and hubby said,i need give you some time to think and move out.who bought this on the family,the wife.why is the hubby taking the heat for this vain and stupid woman.what good man wants his wife touch by other men.of all people pam,who hubby change from female to male on her watch.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
Note from DG Hear

Love the comments, Ch.3 should be posted tomorrow. It is the final chapter to this story. Thanks for reading and commenting on the story. It's half the fun to read the comments.

Thanks

DG Hear

KennewickianKennewickianover 18 years ago
DG, you're fantastic!

How true to life this story is ... I'm sure every reader has had a similar experience. If I were to search for a negative comment, my only observation would be on Nancy's dress for Friday evening's management "meeting". From your prior description, I somehow don't imagine her as dressing in an overtly provocative manner. She doesn't have to be in a mid-thigh mini with a scalloped neckline to be appealing. (Don't you love reviewers who can't refrain from some inane minor criticism???)

Best regards to you, DG, and keep 'em flowing.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Follower

You have a follower here. I still think that the husband is nuts. Waiting for the final chapter.

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Looking forward to the next bit! Good Job!

I look forward to seeing if she fends off the wolves and if so she might consider a sexual harassment charge on the bosses if they make a play for her. Also I hope that Her hubby gets to see her love for him shine through. Her meds have screwed up her descicion making processes until now so I hope to see the next chapter soon.

RandallRRandallRover 18 years ago
Something not right here............

I agree with Anonymous in Altamont Il, Nancy's running around like a slut ready to be laid. He's made a proper decision, although a month to decide would have been better, more realistic.

Jim's in a no-win here, according to Pam, Nancy needs/want's him to fight for her-no scratch that, she wants him to fight over her with some casanova, so that she knows he 'will always be there for her'. So she dresses like honey to bees, and has this new found confidence, trying to stay straight and pure. Jim intervenes, usual bull in a china shop stuff, saves her at the precipice, you know...she's cornered by the guy with his ten incher out, drunk, pants off, tits out... Jim belts lover-to-be up and they live happily ever after. What a crock if it goes down like this!! After, he should then throw her sorry arse out because it will only be repeated, she's a cheater already, and failed her test of fidelity and morality.

On the other hand, why should he, fight over her that is, she's in the wrong here, she's the one gone out on him. What if he can't get there on time to 'save' her this or another time? Is he then responsible for her fucking someone else? Wake up people! Everyone has the burden of personal responsibility, particularly those that love and have taken vows. It's just that almost everyone has forgotten it in this sorry age of having your lawyer clean up the mess and make someone else pay for it. So he can't get there in time, same result in the end, throw her cheating arse out.

As we know DG is much to talented, witty, devious, and conniving to have it go the way of the oft repeated wimpy parable we too often see here. Jim will prevail, possibly in an as yet unforeseen plot twist of DG's, and not become a wimp cuckold (of his own nightmare) in the event. As someone elsewhere has said it's ok to fight for your woman, but a waste of time fighting over her.

Bring on Ch 03!!

grtguyintxgrtguyintxover 18 years ago
ENJOYING IT SO FAR

Great story so far. Can't wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You sure do build an exciting story

DG:

Which way are you going to go? Guess I got to wait a bit. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Getting deeper!

Moving along here. I hope he studied karate or was captain of the boxing team. I think he's going to need it when he sees the little woman being mauled and stripped.

I'm assuming that by 9pm the after dinner festivities will be in swing and the assault of Nancy will be unfolding.

If he is unable to stop it, what would he do?

Well, we'll just wait and see.

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years agoAuthor
note from author!

Stay with it readers, only one chapter to go.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Usual excellant writing

Nice writimg as usual. I have to agree with friend Pam. Why do you portray husband as such a stupid ass. Is two month absence going to make either one of them any smarter? Keep up the good work. The Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Three cheers for Pam!

I love Pam. I think her comments to ass-hole are the best part of the story.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
huh?

Isn't she a tad young for menopause? Timelines always seem skewed on this site.Pistolpackinpete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you're a jackass

hey 60 yr old george, go fuck yourself. why is he an asshole? because he was upset that his wife was letting other men play with her body? yea, maybe he shouldnt have left but frankly his wife is fucking retarded. she should have immediately come to her husband and said she needs his comfort, love, etc not that for the past couple months shes been letting other guys play grab ass and she likes it and wants more. yea, great start huh? what guy wouldnt snap a little bit when told that. then she broke down after saying she doesnt know if she wants an affair but doesnt want her beloved husband to leave. you love pam? pams also a stupid bitch for not coming to her so called best friend when she knew what his wife was going through. also, its not saying much she never went to a doctor to ask what the fuck was going on with her body and that with her hubby gone for a week or so, shes ready to fuck another man. this is a terrible story, i mean seriously, why the fuck is the husband always the bad guy? does it not take two to communicate? to have a marriage? fuck her, the doctor and pam for treating him like shit. write a better fuckin story dg, one without the husband being in the blame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Turning

She is turning into a cheating whore skank

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Hmm

How weak and stupid would his wife have to be to give it up Friday?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Jim is a psychopath.

He is totally lacking in empathy and compassion. He thinks it is fine for him to fuck around but he would divorce her even though it is a hormone and medical problem, and even thought it would be very harmful to his children. Like all psychopaths he is totally selfish and like a rattlesnake he is quick to strike out and he is incapable of caring about family including his own children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWormcock is so old

she owes Jesus a shekel

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
This Chapter Is A Sad Continuation Of The First

She emotionally cheats on her husband using her physical condition as an excuse, and further exacerbates the situation by telling him she wants to have a physical affair; again under the guise of having a physical female issue. SERIOUSLY? Why in God's name would her Doctor pass judgement on her husband knowing that she told him she wanted to cheat? I loved Chapter 1, but this installment seemed to be fishing for ways to justify female infidelity using menopause...very wrong & sad. I only rated this chapter a "1", and let's hope the next chapter doesn't make things worse by blaming her job; another popular excuse for female infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hard to understand so many comments damning the husband.

She wants to cheat on him. Readers want him to wimp out. That's because so many readers are wimps themselves. Screw the wife and Pam (who, in reality, works the corner at night) and the wimp readers.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Very Interesting

DG has us at the edge of our seats. What will happen to Nancy and the bosses? How will the husband protect her? Will she need protecting? We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
damn

f

u so racist? u always bring up race as if that should matter when your wife is cheating.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
the normal female lip service

the normal female lip service Pam says its his fault most wimp male agree and you know you do you fags, if she wants an affair she will have one she brings it up knowing the response she will get and the pain it will cause but she does it any way.So he leaves the bitch because now she its playing mind games and cunt Pam says its his fault for not supporting her, surprise surprise, women never ask for help by then they have done it are going to do it and are just checking for the fallout. At the first sign of this shit in any relationship make it clear if you fuck around we are done, and anyone who supports an open marriage shit is cat shit and should be branded as such on their forehead.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
The wife

is an adult. If she loves her husband he shouldn't have to be there to protect her. If she's a slut his being there just delays the inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pam should take a long walk on a short pier.

He screwed up; he admitted to it. If she wants to cheat, marriage is over. Two wrongs definitely do not make a right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incongruity

Hormones did screw her up. Cheating would screw her up more. She did come clean to her husband before stepping entirely over the line. My problem is if Pam knew what was planned for after the meeting, and told Jim, she surely warned Nancy. That being the case, why did Nancy dress provocatively? We can only assume she wanted to cheat Friday and beg forgiveness Saturday. Marriage over.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

A fair perspective. While he had ever right to be upset with what she had done, she was telling him the truth and seeking his help. He should have stayed to talk things over more before making such an extreme decision.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
roll of nickels ?

It should be a roll of quarters, they are bigger to give more support to the hand wrapped around them keeping fingers from being broken, also heavier for more impact.

A roll of nickels ?

Don't go cheap when it matters.

Damn, got to teach people everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i hope this Author does not improve in writting skill , fckers gonna give me a coronary

fast becoming one of my favorite Authors ,

bloody amazing writer.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I recently

read another story in which the company, division, department, or whatever had a drinking/dancing party to which spouses were not invited. I can't imagine this happening in the real world. This is a retail organization. Certainly other "bosses" at the party will be females. They will be passive when the "big bosses" attempt to get Nancy drunk and seduce her? NOT!

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Compliments

It may be nice to be complimented, but that doesn’t mean you have to fuck them!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
setting things up

guaranteed failure.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loving it

second time through. Five stars.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
How come

She can tell Pam , and others, exactly what she needs, but all she can tell her husband is that she thinks she might need an affair, that she has already let lots of guys feel her up, and that she liked it!

Maybe if she had told her husband that she needed reassurance and love, instead of hinting that she wanted to fuck around, then he may not have walked out.

As KarenE said, just because guys compliment her, doesn't mean she owes them anything!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Bull

She tells everybody in the world what her problems are except her husband and then blames him for not understanding her?1*

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
What's in store for our couple?

Probably recon., but the author has set us up for other possibilities. I shake my head when an author talks about an employee's "bosses." This one was made worse bcs a boss always answered her phone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sign Of A Weak Woman

As several people have pointed out, the wife can pour out her heart to her friend Pam [who does not stand to lose anything if her actions cost her her marriage]. She can swap sexual information with the whores at the weight and fitness club [who stand to lose nothing if the wife has an affair. She can open up to a marital therapist [a stranger who dispenses advice and takes her off birth control while she is separated from her husband]. She can tell a suitor all the weaknesses of her husband [which the suitor is sure to use against her husband just to have sex with her.] But she can't sit down and talk to her husband of 20 years [and his life, marriage, family, and future all hang in the balance.] I see no realistic happy ending. The victim? The husband and boys.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Be Prepared!

Jim owns a hardware store and was probably a boy scout so using the scout motto of,"Be Prepared",he should be heading to the Friday dinner ready to roll!

While at his store,just prior to leaving for the Restaurant,he needs to strap on the deluxe tool belt and load up with various implements of destruction! Hatchets,hammers,knives need to be placed at the ready so he can chop off some cocks and balls if necessary! Unless

,of course,Nancy is already willingly being made air-tight when he arrives. At that point he should observe the old credo that the pen is mightier than the sword and just sign the divorce papers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Her Pussy Was Itchin', He Took To Ditchin', But Girlfriend Was Snitchin'

Sure glad that the husband's abandonment was outed immediately by the girlfriend. It really is a complete capitulation to chaos. No man with two balls would do that.

Why trust a hormone-addled woman to "make a decision" about sex?? That's too stupid for words. The result would be a jism-soaked wife and a likely ruined marriage. If her loverman has predatory tendencies then watch out - it's outside in the alley for some "fresh air" next to the dumpster getting hammered up against the wall with loverboy's meatsicle. Whoops!!

All you could think of before the girlfriend shut this down was the sissy Back To Bristol bullshit syndrome. But DG isn't likely to trash a marriage on miscommunication alone.

Rarin' to go for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A guy just can't seem to win

If the guy leaves and tells her that she needs to get things straight in her mind, he's accused of abandoning her when she needs him. If he stays and tries to talk her out of what she thinks she wants to do, he's told that it's her body and he can't tell her what to do. If he stays around and lets her work it out she may end up deciding she needs to fuck some other guy(s) to either get even with him or to expand her experiences to make their marriage stronger. When she doesn't know what she wants how is he supposed do the right thing. He's fucked no matter what he does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He's fucked either way

I totally agree that he was fucked either way he acted. Stay and talk with her? What's he supported to say? I know no man that understands nor has any idea of what's going on with their wife/girlfriend who is going through the change. He can't say that her feelings aren't right because she IS experiencing the feelings, and he can't forbid her from doing something because he's her husband/boyfriend NOT her jailer. And she would probably just tell him that it's her body and she'll do what she wants to do.

And then there's the issue of him moving out, giving her an ultimatum, and a time frame. Talk about stupid !!! He's her husband and friend, her partner, the person who she could talk to about anything. She tried but him being an idiot he reacted totally opposite of the person she thought she could confide in and ask for help from. DUMB Idiot !!!!!

While leaving like he did was the worst choice of his options he was screwed either way. His absolute best choice would have been for him to stay and talk with her AND talk to her about seeing a doctor, (like she eventually did). If he'd done this she'd have seen the doctor a lot sooner than she did and would have gotten help much sooner.

I'm rooting for them to make it through this together.

(Been there and stayed but my "ex" took the affair route ... with my best friend. So I lost both my wife and my best friend. )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

First I had a typo that I wasn't able to correct in the first chapter comment... Nancy told him that he wasn't enough for her. So of course separation is going to happen. She dumped him without having the guts to dump him.

Second, Jim is not the bad guy for leaving. That part of the story is ridiculous. She just told him he wasn't enough and she was considering straying. Like most people, he didn't want anything to do with that, especially after she confessed on how far she had already gone.

And way to go talking with Pam instead of your husband if you had problems. That's another reason to leave. Her friend is more important than her husband.

Wearing a slinky black dress to a work party? What is Jim supposed to think? What are the others supposed to think? Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She is an adult

It's up to you to make decisions to control your own hormones. She already did things no committed partner should. what sillyness blaming the one who did none of those things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She didnt ask for help

She is an adult and she can make her own choices. She is hot for another men, she is confused and doesnt know what to do and even so she kept exposing herself to the same temptation over and over again. She could have stopped her girl's night out,. She could have seen a doctor. She could have gone to talk with a counselor. She could have told her husband the she lvoed him and that she needed his help and that since she didnt trust her judgment she needed him to help her. She did none of the above but rub in her husband's face that she was hot for another men and let them take liberties with her. To me that was a deal breaker at least she comes with a diagnose saying that she is bipolar, taking drugs or something. Which is the confussion? if she loves her husband? If she still finds sex with him desirable? She never told him they had problems in bed. If she had he might have done something about it. Again. She is the one to blame here. Confussion in thes case means: I want to cheat but I dont want to look as a slut. When you dont want to cheat you do anything to prevent it. She did nothing. Some commenters think she is 5 yo and need a daddy to take care of her.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Lee going

Good bridge chapter. Hope they can get back together and save the marriage.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
Anonymous needs to re read the story.

She does not want to stray. She is confused and needs help. She never told her husband that he was not enough. See, it is assumptions like these that kill marriages.

The husband had his feelings hurt and as a result ran away when she needed him most. He is a bit of and idiot, and she is vulnerable because she is going through the "life change". Her moods and hormones are unpredictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
feminist twaddle

As has been mentioned, the wife is 100% to blame. A midlife crisis or hormone

problem have solutions that the wife made no effort to implement. Should cheating

husbands get support and understanding. BS

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Too true

I've seen what hormonal problems can do to a woman, most men have no idea just how bad it can get. This story arc is closer to the truth then most realize, think about what drugs do to people and you can get an approximate idea, great story 5 stars.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Getting better roll of nickels 2 rolls 2 hands

One time I believe in steel toe shoes

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Nothing too special about this chapter, but its a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Ed and Ryan are the big bosses so nobody would go against them." This is rather foolish sentence. You have decent storyline here but you need to work on that, you cannot describe main plot characters like it is a story for children. But I like your imagination, very good suspense buildup.

-JT

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

The hubby was kind of a dumb shit, just like most of us guys, we just don't understand women and their mood swings. Nobody teaches this stuff. Woman are into a kind of silent communication they expect you know and undersatnd with out telling you anything. Every man and woman needs to go to school or counseling on what to expect when they get married, period. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blaming the husband is an example of the lunacy that many people subscribe to these days. It is sometimes referred to as victim-hood mentality and is a way that people rationalize their decisions and shirk personal responsibility. It is not up to one spouse to make sure that the other does not go out and have sex with someone else, especially when the other person said "I feel I am missing something and I might want to have sex with someone else.".

The husband is not a dumb shit. He reacted to his spouse saying I don't know if you are enough from me. He witnessed actions that indicated he wasn't enough for her. It should not be up to him to try to convince her to stay faithful to their marriage. He did the right thing in saying you need to do some thinking and let me know, but if you go further then it would seem the decision has been made.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Some bosses need to get some extra training.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Dressing slutty is an invitation for her bosses...

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"... Only problem is Ed and Ryan are the big bosses so no one will probably go against them." That's why there are harassment laws. And unless they own the company, they answer to someone, and lest we think the buck stops at the top, the CEO answers to the board, to the shareholders and ultimately the public. This is a retail business, so they are hypersensitive of public perception. MC and his wife are not in this alone. 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pem's absolutely right and the husband is a total fool. He is throwing to the walls when she's most vulnerable and of course she's gonna have a fairest free motion and support as well as the physical gratification.

I was done with the story paragraph of the 2nd chapter. Truly poorly put together and ugly one of your worst works

For me this is saying something because I've enjoyed almost everything you've written. For my sake as a reader please do not make this mistake again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

unfinished

incomplete

uncompleted

aborted

partial

half-done

abandoned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hormones and be damned. The stupid bitch is married and her husband has a business to run. That business probably gives them a good lifestyle, instead of begging for meals and shelter. all she has to do is think with the thing on her shoulders, not the big hole between her legs... Besides that, she dresses like a slut, and wants to be one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If she had a black mini dress on that showed her wares, she wanted to get fucked. No ifs, ands, or buts. If not, she's just a cock tease, but sooner or later, somebody is gonna put something where she pees, below her belly-button...

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

This is getting worse. Her friend blames him. What would his wife do if he was making out with another woman, grabbing her breasts and ass. Now she is wearing a LBD to a meeting at a bar, where no spouses are allowed.

The supposed emotions don't match the described situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why would you listen that whore pam , she a cunt . if your wife fuck another man ,divorce her ass ,it does not matter if she's going through the chance , she knows right from wrong ,and if she cheated and you say you still love her ,then you are a sissy ass wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. The commenter are harsh. Think the perspective from the wife shows a lot. Why all thr hate? She reached out to her husband and he gave her an ultimatum, though I agree thr affairs he had from 15 years ago cannot be used as excuses, still she was opening up to Jim and he just separated from her instantly, telling her to fix it on her own. And guess what, she did start getting help from Pam and a doctor, and there is more than simple menopause going on. Btw what was his excuse? She forgave him. She didn't abandon him. She didn't kick him to the curb and she only learned about one of his flings. But he just goes Old Testament. Now she is vulnerable to predator bosses. I mean the husband didn't even argue or fight or anything. As a father and husband myself, I get so sick of these stories where thr husband's either do nothing, watch trainwreck develop, or simply storm off beforehand not fighting for their marriage. That is weakness. What happens afterwards is a different ball game and depends on a gazillion factors. But beforehand it is about a full court press and going on the offensive if need be. Just delivering a chicken shit ultimatum as a separation is weak.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 1 year ago

Ok DG, you've redeemed Jim in my eyes. I don't hate him...as much. ;)

jflindersjflinders11 months ago

This was imo the weak link in this three part series. It misstates what happened in Chapter 1.

Nancy came to him saying she has only been with him, wants other men, has let other men touch her and can't live like this. When he responds with "Is that what you want, Nancy? My permission to cheat on me, to cuckold me, to make a wimp of me?" and "is that what you want? A chance to have your little flings and then come back home to me after your pussy gets satisfied?" she doesn't ask for help nor does she deny it, she says "I don't know Jim, I just don't know."

Pam had no business being hard on Jim for leaving and not helping her. She didn't ask him for help nor deny that what she wanted was to cuckold him. It wasn't in any way reasonable to have Pam blame him for Nancy's shortcomings or leaving so she could decide what she wanted when she said she didn't know what she wanted.

Similarly, there was no reason for Jim to be hard on himself nor to blame himself.

Chapters 1 and 3 were quite a bit better but this one didn't make sense.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd27 months ago

This chapter is weak. Pam is supposedly her best friend and does nothing to stop her from fooling around while out on Girl's Night. Where was Pam while she was slutting around. And let's not forget that Nancy clearly told her husband that "I wanted him to touch me. I'm so sorry, I can't get these feeling out of my system". She deserved to be tossed to the curb.

If Pam were truly both of their best friends she would have pushed Nancy to get help.

I can't believe there was no discussion of a post-nup.

SexecutionerSexecutioner7 months ago

This story went full retard...

The MC should have told Pam to know your role, with a backhand thrown in if needed. Plus why isn't she on Nancy for her actions?

And now two managers are risking lawsuits and possible prison for this skank?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lol. The harsh btbers are hilarious in this one. She came to him that she is having a problem. Is confused, doesn't know what to do. He moves out but gives his ultimatum. Ok he is upset. All he cares about is the possibility of being cheated on. Not how or why this happening with someone who has bene true to him for years and loves him deeply. And who also forgive him for his fair 15 years prior. Nope. The Btbers want blood. Maybe including a backhand of Pam. Wonderful. /sarcasm off

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This writer lives on cliches. In this case, it's the predatory bosses... the "big bosses" who apparently have no idea that having sex with a subordinate at a mandatory company fuction is a ticket to the street, to civil court, to divorce and, depending on their actions, to criminal charges. No, this writer treats corporate culture like it's 1965 and Don Draper is going through the steno pool like Steve Buscemi went through the wood chipper in Fargo. Dumb, lazy writing.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Если бы муж сам не изменял, то история была бы другой, без сомнения. А так получается действительно двойная ситуация. Он изменял, но она простила. Она лишь колеблется, и то из-за лекарств и гормонов, а он уже готов к разводу. Двойные стандарты вещь хрупкая. Мужа можно понять, но ничего ещё не было и жена сама этого боится и открывается ему.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

All you complaining about clichés, this story was posted more than 18 YEARS ago. It probably started the clichés, so get off you goddam soupboxes, respect the author, and take the story for what it is. If you are bored, go watch some porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The big bosses are the ones that are going to make a play for her, eh? Well gosh golly darn you would just never see that one coming. :) Of course nothing's going to happen, our MC will show up and save the day, and they'll live happily ever after. She'll probably be more slutty for him as well. Just seems like the thing to add in.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

@Anon with a antiBTB complex

At least I find the BTBers being true to themselves and consistent. Better than being a reconciliation cuck that changed from true redemption arcs then devolving into "just because she's a poor crying woman". Now that's an affront to nature.

I know your kind dominates Lit, but luckily it's no longer the only story site since the disappearance of ASSTR. And thr communities there are saner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5703 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES