A Marriage in Turmoil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

I asked Milton, one of my employees if he could work the rest of the day today and also Saturday all day. I wouldn't be in. He said there would be no problem. He was a good employee. I told him I would send my sons over to help him that evening and Saturday.

I went to the mall to see Nancy. The receptionist said the bosses were out and wouldn't be in until Monday. They had some district meeting to attend and then another meeting for just their store management tonight. She said I could leave a message and she would be sure Nancy would get it.

I just told her I would call Nancy Monday. I didn't want to raise any suspicions. She was just the office girl. I know she wasn't part of this plan against Nancy.

I went out to the floor and found Pam. She was a little nicer to me this time. She said she spoke to Nancy before she left for the meeting. She was so happy that I was going to see her Saturday.

I asked how she looked and was feeling.

Pam looked at me and said this is both good and bad. She said Nancy was feeling much better since seeing the doctor. She was getting back to being her old self.

I said, so what's so bad about that?

Pam looked at me and said, "She looked fantastic! She had a low cut black mini dress on. She looked hot. Every guy would want her. Thank God we have a few bosses with brains. Only her bosses Edward and Ryan are going to make a play for her. The rest of the guys didn't want to mess up their own lives or Nancy's. They really like her as a person. You do have to understand this is grapevine information, maybe true, maybe rumor. Only problem is Ed and Ryan are the big bosses so no one will probably go against them."

I thanked Pam for the information and told her what a true friend she really was and thanks for getting me to take my head out of my ass and do what is right.

Pam just looked at me and said, "You two were made to be together. I don't want anyone to mess that up. You both are really my best friends." Then she said her boyfriend Ray was pretty special too.

I went home to my apartment and cleaned up a little. I would be going to a fancy restaurant and at least had to dress up some so I could get in. I put on a pair of Docker's and a sports blazer. I wasn't a tie wearing sort of guy. I was a hardware store owner. I called my sons and asked them about working that night and Saturday. They just said no problem dad, just tell Milton we'll be there to help him.

It was now 8:30pm and I headed into the store. Milton had my sons stocking shelves. They were good workers even if they were my sons. This store might be theirs someday. That would be kind of a dad's dream. Having your sons taking over the family business. I turned to Milton and asked him to give me a roll of nickels. He looked at me kind of strange but handed me the roll. I then left the store.

I was on my way to the restaurant.

End of Ch.2
Comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers
12