A Master's Ring: Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished and looked at Doris Alex. Melisa crawled over me and turned Doris Alex so that she could stick her head between the redhead's legs. Doris Alex dug her nails into my side. I was too busy enjoying the sensation of rubbing my hardening dick against the soft skin of Melisa's tummy to care.

Melisa got up after finishing with Doris Alex and looked at both of her victims innocently. She turned her eyes to my erect dick and her mood wavered.

"Can you hold that 'til tonight?" she asked me.

She was hoping I would say no.

"No," I said.

Her eyes brightened.

"So you better be back before 3pm, I'll need a study break by then anyway," I finished.

She punched my hip. She jumped off the bed and stuck her tongue out at me. Doris Alex laughed and got the tongue pointed at her. Doris Alex climbed out of bed and followed Melisa out of the room.

I ate a quick breakfast and went back to my room. I had opened my book when the girls came back to ask if they could use my car. The bribes of wild sexual favors were unnecessary, but I told them I would collect on each and every one before the summer was out. They smiled like that was exactly what they were hoping to hear.

I learned in the military not to push trying to absorb too much information. Two hours was my limit before I forced myself to take a break. I took my books into the kitchen and got a drink of water. Michael was taking a break also. We talked for a while before getting back into our books.

I needed a longer break after the second two-hour set and decided to get lunch. Michael was meeting his fraternity brothers so he declined to accompany me. I walked to the main strip in town. I looked around for someplace I could eat and relax in.

The three Tau idiots might as well have carried signs telling everyone they were following me.

I noticed the attention immediately. I knew who it was the second they focused on me. The Brotherhood tails visited me only once a day after the Gerald incident, but their intent was never as palpable as this. I took my time walking around town to find the best way to deal with Doris Alex's tormentors.

I saw what I needed and walked into the elevator of the town's multi-story garage. I pressed the button for the top floor and watched as the numbers climbed. The doors opened, and I walked to the edge of building to wait for them.

It took them ten minutes to find me.

One of them came out of the stairway and looked around. I waved at him to make sure he did not miss me. He yelled something behind him and moved to stand where he could intercept me if I decided to try for the elevator or the stairway. I shook my head wondering why preventing the possible genetic spread of stupidity was against the law.

The other two came out of the stairway. They nodded to each and spread out. The three idiots walked towards me slowly. I was the only one that noticed Roderigo and Melisa's dad get out of the elevator behind them. Roderigo nodded to Melisa's dad and moved to block the stairway. The Brotherhood had done their research and knew I was the danger that loomed.

"Hey faggot!" the smallest yelled as soon as they broke the plane where I would have to pass close to two of them to get away.

I waited.

"Didn't you hear me, faggot?" he said loudly with a snicker on his face.

"How about we dispense with the bullshit, and you guys get to the part where you kick my ass?" I said calmly. "I haven't had lunch yet and hunger makes me cranky."

"You really want to die, don't you, queer-do?" the largest one said sarcastically.

I had to give him a style point for queer-do.

"You know I think you guys have your sexualities confused. I hang out with a lot of girls and one guy. You hang out with just guys. I can remember the last time I fucked a woman; Melisa, this morning!"

I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, I'm wrong. Melisa sucked my cum out of Doris Alex. She ASKED me to fuck her, but Doris Alex got to my cock first today. I'm not as young as you guys though. I mean, I'm sure you guys can fuck each other all night long, right?"

The big one did not appreciate the taunting and charged me like I wanted. He was light on his feet for a big man, well balanced and smooth.

He was quick but unfortunately for him Jason had been beyond that. He was sudden. In every martial arts class or physical competition, we were inevitably pitted against each other. Plan A for me was to get my competitor to get into a contest of strength and will. It was easy to do it to normal men; even losing under those circumstances is a machismo victory. Jason did not have an ego and was as fast as I was strong. The best I could say about sparring Jason was sometimes I gave as good as I got.

The big man was moving in slow motion compared to what I had experienced. I set for the charge and brought my hands up inside his. I grabbed his forearms and put my shoulder to his chest. He was big, but I was shorter and my mass was nearly all muscle. The charge broke as the question of unstoppable and immovable was answered on a small scale.

He screamed as I applied pressure to his forearms. I went to edge of breaking bone, and his body recognized the danger. He had never been in the hold of strength like mine. He tried to pull away, and I squeezed harder. He screamed again as he felt the bones begin to give. I twisted and threw him off the side of the building.

"NO!" the other two brothers screamed and ran to where I tossed their friend off.

I walked a few feet away, sat on edge of the building, and looked down. The painter's scaffolding was a floor below. The big idiot had rolled off and was barely holding on to one of the ropes. None of them had noticed the setup of ropes that helped suspend it; they were too busy pre-celebrating the ass-kicking they were going to give me.

"There's a rope ladder over there," I told the frat boys left on the building, pointing towards it.

The painters had collected it neatly so it only took seconds for the two to pitch it over the side, climb down to the scaffolding, and pull their buddy to safety. I watched as they looked up at me. The big one had the fear of death in his eyes. I smiled down at them.

"You don't really think I tried to kill you?" I asked loud enough for them to hear me.

Admittedly, there was a chance that I might have missed. The guy was big though, and the scaffolding made a sizeable target. It was not quite like trying to hit the broad side of a barn, but even the left barn door is hard to miss.

I waited patiently as they climbed up the ladder. They gave me a look and turned to walk away.

"Guys," I said to their backs. "I didn't say we were done."

---

Melisa's dad moving to the stairway and both Brothers leaving warned me that someone was coming. I moved away from the three groaning frat boys on the ground to watch the elevator.

Michael, some of his brothers, and Gerald rushed out as soon as it opened. They walked quickly to us and looked at the three bodies. Gerald turned his eyes to me. For a second, disappointment flashed in them, almost earning him a place beside his brothers. Michael must have felt it because he moved beside me and put a hand on my chest as I stepped towards Gerald. Michael's brothers snickered loudly as Gerald took four steps away from me.

I looked at Michael.

"Beating the shit out of the three brothers who jumped you is one thing," he said softly. "Beating the shit out of a terrified little boy who won't fight back is completely different, David."

I nodded.

Michael turned to Gerald.

"This has to be taken before the Greek council. Three Taus attacked a sorority sister and then the same three Taus attack a non-Greek, Gerald? Obviously, nothing was done within your fraternity to discipline these three assholes. I'll be asking the Council and University to revoke Tau's official affiliation with our school and to reclaim your chapter house."

Michael looked down at the three brothers.

"Unless, of course, you can prove to me that they're really sorry," he concluded.

Michael had earned a lot of his fraternity's favor in the last few days. His brothers would follow his lead if he pushed the issue on an official level. Gerald stepped forward and kicked the big one solidly in the gut. We watched as he beat his brothers until Michael was satisfied the Tau debt had been paid in full.

Walking into the elevator behind Michael and his brothers, I shook my head. The Sibling held a grudge like few people I had ever met before. It was amusing, considering how laid back and relaxed he always seemed. The brothers walked a small distance away to give Michael and I privacy when we got to the first floor.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"Roderigo called me to say you were being followed. I got a few of my brothers together, and we corralled Gerald."

"Why bother?" I asked him.

"Your donation to the fraternity makes a lot of things easier for me but seeing you're not someone to fuck with helps even more," he said frankly.

I nodded.

Melisa thought rebuilding Michael's frat house was also in-line with keeping my life under control. The brothers reacted differently to the donation than the sorority sisters. The money made the sisters more curious; the brothers put more distance between us. They were friendlier around campus but made sure to keep everything impersonal. Michael had rarely lived outside the presence of a Brother before; none of his friends or brothers asked why he lived in my house after the check was handed over. I knew that eased his mental state significantly. The brothers were also very useful in spreading the rumor that the girls I was involved with were golddigging.

"He's fucking rich, dude. Shut the fuck up!" was one of the brother's answer to another fraternity's question about why I was so popular with sisters from Melisa's sorority.

I nodded.

"I haven't fucking eaten yet," I complained looking around for some place close.

"Doris and Melisa are in your house," Michael said. "I'm sure Doris will make you something to eat."

I stared at him as he joined his brothers before turning to walk back home.

---

Melisa asked the questions about the three idiots that Doris Alex was probably dying to. I did not give them details about my involvement but Doris Alex smiled widely as I described Gerald kicking his brothers to satisfy Michael's idea of revenge.

"Michael's a good boy," she said.

"You should probably thank him," I said with a smile.

"I was going to wait until you're ready for threesomes again," she said sitting down.

I raised an eyebrow.

"There's something about having a Brother's cock in my ass with Michael in my pussy," she whispered with a shiver. "Or to have you fucking me from behind while I'm sucking his dick and getting both of you to cum at the same time."

I hardened at the visions.

"Oh!" Melisa said suddenly.

I turned to her.

"She's really sexy when she talks dirty," she said explaining her reaction. She slipped her hand over my thigh and grabbed my dick through my pants. She looked at the clock and smiled.

"It's close enough to three PM," Melisa said brightly. "I was promised dick. Doris, bring lunch into David's bedroom."

She dragged me into my room and had us naked in seconds.

Lunch was good, but it was hard to concentrate on eating with Doris Alex proving she could do a proper cleanup after sex. It precipitated a discussion in which the Siblings proved conclusively that two women giving a joint blowjob is not a threesome. My definition of a good threesome states that each party has sex with the other two participants. They argued that kissing was not sex, thus if they only kissed, we were not in fact having a threesome. I was not buying it, but my dick vetoed any argument when Doris Alex deep-throated me while Melisa tongue-washed my balls.

Since it was in fact not a threesome, they felt justified in kicking me out of bed so they could go past kissing. I studied to the sounds of two Siblings exploring their joint sexuality and to the sound of their breathing as they slept.

Some changes are very good, once you get used to them.

=====Chapter 17=====

There was no reason to return to my room so I turned in my dorm keys Monday morning. From the looks of my classmates, the Monday exam was more brutal than I figured it would be. Five in-class essays for a final had more than one person close to tears.

Stress strains the self-control of most Siblings, which made for an educational week and a half of exams.

Melisa moved in Monday afternoon and the excitement began soon after. We tried to adjust to living with each other, settle the initial question of rank, and deal with exams at the same time.

The mixture proved volatile.

The exam stress made for the usual snipes that come out when annoyed people cannot attack the cause of their annoyance. I find sniping without a rifle a pointless exercise and left the room the first time Melisa and Michael went at it. Without thinking, I locked my doors making the situation significantly worse. Their spat went from stress release to a full-blown shouting match in seconds and even Doris Alex joined the fray. It continued to escalate until I came out of my room. They silenced immediately without looking remotely penitent. I stared at them until books were pulled out and everyone returned to quiet study. I made sure both doors were wide open when I went back to my room.

Lesson learned; Brothers do not even hint at shutting out a Sibling. Locking the bedroom door was permission to let loose every instinct for irrational chaos.

It seemed like they had an initial idea on the rank issue. They tested boundaries but for the most part settled into a preconceived order. Janet was the only one overtly unsatisfied with her placement. The other Siblings looked amused by her frustration since she did not live in the house and was not involved with me.

Bullets inured me to what most people call stress so it was difficult to understand the panic the Siblings were close to at times during the exam period. To be fair, they had tougher classes than I did, especially Doris Alex. I was the preferred tool for relieving stress. It did not require sex although that was certainly my preference. It was interesting that being in the same room with me relaxed Siblings when they started looking a little wild-eyed.

We made it to the weekend with no one drawing blood and with things well on the way to feeling lived in.

I walked into my bedroom Friday night after work to find Janet in my bed. She was wearing a pair of blue panties so small that I wondered why she bothered. She let me enjoy the sight of the panties being lost between her ass cheeks before turning over. They barely reached an inch above her clit.

"Nice shave," I said.

She nodded.

"You're wearing a lot of clothing," she said looking at my groin.

I shrugged and stripped down to my briefs. I climbed on the bed and lay down beside her. She crawled on top of me and straddled my hips. She stared into my eyes for a long time.

"When I get back..." she said and stopped.

"Is that what you want?" I asked putting my hands on her hips.

She leaned down and propped herself up with her right arm. With her left, she moved my hand from her hip to her ass. She changed the arm that was holding her up and moved my other hand to her ass also. She knew I liked my hands on her ass and putting them there was a nice way of telling me she liked it too. I took a tight grip on her ass.

"Yes," she whispered with her lips against mine.

"The day you get back?" I asked before kissing her.

"The hour I get back!" she answered breaking the kiss.

I dug my fingers into her ass and she moved her hips against me.

"So when do you get back?" I whispered.

"Not soon enough!" she gasped as I worked my fingers under the floss between her ass cheeks.

The panties survived the night but barely.

Melisa and Janet kissing woke me up. I watched them for a couple of minutes. Their relationship was conflict and competition. I thought I might be at the heart of it but watching them wrestle for control of the kiss I figured out that I was fuel for a fire that burned high without me. I yawned, stretched, and turned away from them to go back to sleep.

From the looks of it, they were going to be at it for a long time.

---

Things were quiet around campus after exams. Seniors walked with proud parents during the day and stumbled around drunkenly at night. Most had confused looks on their faces as if someone let them in on the secret that for most of them college was not even the beginning.

I tried to pick out the ones that had needed a place to fuck up their lives without fucking up the rest of their lives. Melisa and Doris Alex found the game amusing, although they wanted to pick out the ones that had wasted an opportunity to play in the collegiate sandbox. I thought that was too easy; they did not stumble at night and looked more panicked than the ones that did.

The Siblings wasted the days after exams away with sunbathing in the backyard, sex, and more sex. All of us were taking summer classes so we tried to enjoy having nothing to do for a week.

I was sitting in the backyard trying not to think about anything when the Sibling buzz captured my curiosity. Michael, Doris Alex and Melisa sat in a tight circle reading from a pair of folders. They looked at me with mysterious smiles every now and then.

I stared at Doris Alex for a minute until she passed the folders to me.

"What are they?" I asked before opening them.

"The Siblings that will start here next year," Michael answered.

I thought about that for a minute.

"There's not that many of you, isn't six a lot for one school?"

Melisa shook her head vigorously.

"Siblings are brought into the Society at a younger age than the normal Brother is. Siblings usually attend schools that a Brother teaches in or one that has a Brother living close by," Michael explained.

"Being able to attend college with a Brother nearly our own age is sweeeeeeet!" Doris Alex said with a wide smile.

She was wearing a white two-piece bathing suit and had been flirting with me most of the day.

"We can live with you. There are more Siblings around than normal. It's a more pleasant environment in general for us," Doris Alex concluded.

She pushed her bottoms aside and rubbed her clit as if it itched. I doubted it did since she was staring at me the entire time she did it. I wondered if Siblings realized they were fulfilling their own expectations and that a Brother had very little to do with it. I mean how much difference could my living in the house make.

I opened the folders and read through them carefully. Doris Alex met my eyes with a raised eyebrow after I was done. I looked around the backyard and let myself think.

The documents were thorough. The Siblings might have gotten their hands on them first, but the profiles were undoubtedly written for my eyes. I handed the folders back to the Siblings and tapped my lip with a finger.

They waited expectantly.

"I need a pool," I said to no one in particular. "It has to be completed before Malia arrives."

Melisa smiled and nodded.

Malia was from Hawaii and from what I read might actually have been born in the water for all the time she spent in it. A pool was not the ocean but it was the best I could do considering where we were.

"It should be covered," Michael said excitedly. "That way she can swim here in the winter."

I looked at him from the corner of my eye. For a non-Brother, Michael had a lot of sex with Siblings. I was fairly certain he was thinking about Malia, him, and moonlit pool.

"Get a high wooden fence around the property too," I said quietly. "A closed off pool will be tempting to college kids, but if no one knows it's here, I won't have to deal with someone being stupid."

1...1718192021...24