A Master's Ring: Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

She pushed against my touch before answering.

"There's nothing for you with them!"

I spanked her asscheek, not liking her tone. I would have done it anyway, but her tone was a handy excuse. She took a deep breath and turned slightly in an invitation to spank the other. I shrugged and gave her exactly what she wanted.

"Anymore," I said.

"What?" she asked coming back from wherever the sting of my hand took her.

"Anymore; there is nothing for me out there anymore," I said almost to myself.

"She's still not going to like it," she crowed.

I grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her up on her toes. I guided her to her sofa and bent her over its arm. I let her hair go and stripped slowly. She tried to get up but pushing my groin against her ass stopped her. It made taking my pants off difficult until I figured out she wanted a part of me 'keeping' her in position. I put my hand on the small of her back and took my pants and briefs off with my other hand.

My hard-on ached from the workout I had gotten with Marie and lack of sleep. It felt good to quench the soreness in Dr. Lawren's heat. She pushed back as soon as I began penetrating her, driving me completely inside her. I grabbed her ass cheeks, spread them, pulled back my hips, and rammed my cock into her.

Her head came up, and she gasped as her pussy squeezed me. She bathed my cock with warm moisture as the pressure of over a month waiting for me to brush aside her resistance was released.

I rested against her, enjoying the feel of her pussy surrounding me. She tried to move her hips to entice me into thrusting her to completion again. I pushed her against the sofa, giving her no room to move. She growled and circled her hips. I must have been rubbing against a happy place because the growl turned into a moan of surprise. She froze for a second and squeezed my dick. She circled her hips experimentally, and let out another moan of surprise. She focused on playing with her discovery for a few minutes. My job seemed to be keeping her pinned between my hips and the sofa. She expected more after her second orgasm and fought my weight more seriously. A couple of hard spanks to her ass stopped that action.

Lack of sleep always made me a lot more controlled as unnecessary functions were dropped as distractions.

I grabbed Dr. Lawren's hips tightly with my hands. I pulled back and fucked into her hard. I focused on the motion and the feeling of my hardened cock moving in and out of her pussy. She must have screamed if the hoarseness afterwards was any indication but that did not matter as I fucked her past willing into willing submission. The strength of my thrusts became harder and harder until it must have felt like I was trying to hammer through her. I felt the orgasm approach and reached up to grab a fistful of her hair. I pulled her up until I could take a grip with both my hands on her shoulders. I spread my legs wider and slowed my thrusts. Lessening the speed allowed me to lengthen the strokes until I was almost pulling out her completely.

Her primal scream broke the last brick on the wall holding my orgasm back. I pulled back one last time and punched my cock into her. I shot inside her releasing a growl of my own as she milked me.

I looked down at her a couple of minutes later.

She was not moving and I doubted she would be able to any time soon. I did not want to do anything either, but doing nothing in bed was a lot more attractive than doing nothing standing. I pulled away from her and she groaned in disappointment. I turned her around, picked her up and put her over my shoulder.

I opened doors until I found her bedroom. Her bed was almost the equal of mine in size. I dumped her unceremoniously in the middle of the bed and lay down beside her. I smiled when she snuggled up to me as if we had been sleeping together since the day she showed me her ring.

---

Dr. Lawren's voice woke me enough to make out her words.

"Hello, Rachel," she said into the phone. "Can you put Melisa on?"

Less than a second later.

"Hi," she said. "Yes, he's here."

Silence.

"He's fine."

Silence.

"Oh yeah," she whispered. "It's my house but this is his bed... the couch is pretty much his too."

I shook my head and settled deeper into the pillow.

Dr. Lawren continued to talk to Melisa in whispers as I drifted closer to sleep. I was almost gone when she put the phone in the cradle. She snuggled close to me and I put an arm around her waist.

"Are Rachel and Melisa lovers?"

I opened my eyes slowly.

"Well," she started with, "Rachel answered the phone after a couple of rings and sounded like it woke her up."

I looked at the clock by her bed stand. It was still early enough for Rachel to have been in bed.

"She passed the phone right away to Melisa who also sounded like it woke her up. It was pretty quick handoff, I think they were in the same bed."

Circumstantial to say the least.

I stared into Dr. Lawren's eyes before closing mine again. Melisa must have forgotten to mention that part of her plan during our little discussion.

---

The smell of lunch woke me.

I walked into Dr. Lawren's bathroom and washed up. She had laid out a toothbrush for me. I took a quick shower, wrapped a towel around my waist, and went looking for her.

I found her sitting at her dining room table already started on her meal. She had run to the local Chinese takeout. I made a plate from what she bought and sat next to her.

We ate quietly.

She cleaned up and put the leftovers in the refrigerator. She got more than was necessary so I figured I would be staying for dinner. She sat down and looked at me.

"So are you going to tell me about Jason now?" she asked.

I have yet to meet another human being, never mind a Sibling, who could get me from dead calm to teeth-gritting frustration as fast as Susan could.

My eyes hardened and her breath caught. Deep inside the windows to her soul, I saw heat rushing to the surface.

"Do you have handcuffs?" I asked dangerously.

"Of course," she said with challenge in her voice.

Dr. Lawren used challenge as a condiment to any interaction she had with me.

"How about that crop you were talking about?" I asked quietly.

"I have a small whip," she said with bright heat in her smile.

"Get them for me."

---

"So you tamed the savage beast," Doris Alex said as I walked into my living room.

I threw my bookbag on the couch and sat down.

"The whip and chair kept her in check," I said with a smile. "But I wouldn't say tamed."

She laughed and stretched to expose her tummy. She wore pajama bottoms and a small t-shirt. I had the impression the stretch was like the first night when she presented herself to me.

"Welcome home, Brother," she said.

I nodded and stared into Doris Alex's eyes. They were open for me; she was more exposed than I had ever seen her.

I cocked my head listening for someone else in the house.

"Melisa is out with Rachel," Doris Alex said sadly. "I'm sorry. She should be here."

I shrugged.

"No, David," Doris Alex said with steel strengthening her voice. "A First should be there when her Brother accepts Siblings."

"Is that you call it?" I asked her.

She shrugged.

"Brothers acknowledge each other," she said. "I've accepted a role; a life. You and your Brothers accepted me. Every Sibling has been accepted by you today."

"Every Sibling?" I asked. "Dr. Lawren and I aren't exactly a great fit."

She shrugged.

"Dr Lawren is..." she stopped trying to find the right word.

"Different," I offered.

"In a very good way," she said with a smile.

"I'd like you there with us sometime," I said with a smile of my own.

She raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Can you say no?" I asked.

"I can't conceive of a Brother asking me for something I would not give them," she said seriously.

I looked away from the faith in her eyes.

"Is that the indoctrination speaking?" I asked turning back when I felt her commitment recede.

"It strengthens certain things in a Sibling," she said looking directly in my eyes. "But there has to be something there to lock the indoctrination in place. Susan probably never thinks that maybe there's something you couldn't make her do."

"Melisa is not indoctrinated," I pointed out.

"Do you really want the answer to that question?"

"Yes," I said.

"You could not speak the words of a request Melisa would have to deny."

I turned away from her and thought about that.

"You could never ask Melisa to give her body to another man, not even a Sibling like Michael," she said.

My eyes were hard when I turned back to her.

"You're different from other Brothers so it's even easier," she said with a secret smile.

"I can't believe that no Brother has tastes that you would rather not partake of," I said shifting the subject away from me.

She nodded.

"Brothers who I would feel uncomfortable with don't find me attractive," she said after a long hesitation.

"That's hard to believe," I said.

"Like I said, you're different," she said studying me. "Brothers who aren't a good fit with me would only notice me if all they wanted was physical release. You're more adept at limiting your desires to what a Sibling wants."

I looked a question at her.

"Melisa's the only one that you give more to than you hold back with," she said as if it explained something. "A lot of people wouldn't understand that."

"I don't," I admitted.

"Melisa knows she's different. From the beginning, you've been more comfortable sexually with other Siblings. Your sexuality with Melisa has to grow more than with the rest of us. It CAN grow more than with the rest of us. You touch me, and Melisa can see there is more of you that touches her. Every time you have sex with a Sibling is a confirmation that SHE is paramount."

"That sounds like bullshit to me," I replied.

"A woman needs to hear certain things from her man a lot. You don't speak the words, but you say them."

"I would think Melisa would want me to herself," I said.

"She's a Sibling. Don't think, David. Take what you want and accept that it is given!"

"I have to accept only what you give me?"

"You don't want what I wouldn't give you."

I guess she got to have the last word on that subject.

"You're tired. It's late enough to go to bed," she said. "Melisa won't be back until late."

The last was said with disapproval.

"You don't agree with this Rachel thing."

"No, David. I don't agree with this Rachel thing," she said with hard eyes of her own. "I don't agree with a lot of what Melisa does, but I would have told you I couldn't say no by whispering yes a thousand times."

"Sounds like fun," I said.

"Would've taken longer," she said. "We did it her way, and we got our Brother sooner than we could have hoped. It's a good thing because the Society needs you."

I looked another question at her. She waved it off as unimportant for now.

I nodded and stood up. I extended my hand and she was there to take it. I led her into my room. I got naked and she waited. I took her pajamas off slowly, enjoying the feel of her naked skin.

She felt even better spooned against me.

"You're ours now, David," she whispered. "No one from outside can have you anymore."

I pulled her even tighter against me.

---

Melisa walking into the room woke me up. She got on the bed and put her face an inch from mine. There was enough light for her to look into my eyes.

She kissed me until I could not taste Rachel on her lips anymore.

THE END of Book I

Continued in A Master's Ring Book II: Outside the Shuuraku Gates

elsol
elsol
728 Followers