All Comments on 'A Match for the el Maiens Ch. 22'

by NaokoSmith

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story is getting even better

What can I say? I love Tashka's brilliant mind and her understanding of human nature. If something hapoens to her, everyone will be crushed:she is the glue holding folk together. Wonky ratngs for the last chapter were my bad. I couldn't get my 5 stars to light up.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you so much for this feedback. Don't worry about the ratings, I am pretty sure there was more than one 'odd' vote and I think it may have been people who are not that interested in the story (*whisper* trolls! LOL). I don't mind, as I am much more interested in the feedback. In fact if the odd ratings provoke people to tell me what you think about the story, I am grateful!

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Odd voting

Aha! a perfect example of the 'odd' voting. An hour ago, I had one vote and it was a 5. Now I have got two votes, overall score 3 - so the new vote must be a 1.

Who reads all the way through to Ch. 22 to give a 1? Nobody. I expect the vote will be cleaned off soon because I bet that person never even read the chapter, just logged in, voted 1 and cleared off hoping to have spoilt the party.

So you can see why I am so so grateful for this comment which tells me this is a chapter which fans are enjoying <3 Thank you again for the feedback! (Don't worry about the votes - I never do, LOL. If someone thought it was worth their while to 1-bomb me, I must be doing something right.)

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I don't even look at the votes in later chapters. When I choose something to start, then sometime, but when I am an hooked to a series, I won't give a rat's ass whether others have liked its or not.

Even 10 votes is still quite few, and might not tell a lot about the quality of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous