All Comments on 'A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 06'

by AngeloMichael

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you still playing to seth

he got to much power even in fanasy world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Same here

I agree with the previous comment. He does have a too much power for his age and position. Also I feel that you're focusing a little too much on Seth. Fuck him I say and his little bitch too. Why not wrap this up and show us what happens a few years later?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It Keeps Getting Better and Better

Seth has to go! Colin should bring him down and down hard. Seth's harassment of the others will back fire on him and it will be the beginning of the end for him. Colin and his mother will triumph in the end and Seth's father, Patrick, will see the evil he created in his son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i like

this story grabs hold of you like a good mystery. good vs. evil. you know bad stuff is going on but the good guys can't do anything about and it rilles you up. it's a love/mystery story that gives me this tingly feeling in the back of my neck that something bad, REALLY BAD, could or is going to happen. OOOOOOHHHHHH i can't wait.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

For the characters, welcome to the real world. For the reader, welcome to the world of erotic literature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous