All Comments on 'A Milf’s Guidance'

by sara2sweet

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please, please, please -- get an editor!

You've got the core of a nice story here, but reading it was so frustrating because of all the typos and grammatical errors. Please take advantage of Literotica's editors before submitting your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

Sara - as good as anything I have read ... outstanding ... made me wish I was there !*smile*

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Moved kind of fast

Would have liked a bit slower development. And maybe exploring what happened after. Or is that coming?

In any case, the recommendation for an editor is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Worthy of more about this MILF

Thought it was very hot. Would like to read more adventures of this MILF.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You need a team of editors

Her sent??? It's "scent," in case you ever want to go to community college.

telecomtomtelecomtomalmost 7 years ago
Bad spelling

I hate nothing more than reading what could be a terrific story only for it to be full of spelling mistakes when there is no good reason for it. Get someone to proof read your stories before you submit them, to correct spelling and grammatical errors. And just for your information, a smell is called a scent not a sent. When you post a letter, then it's sent.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
Ok

Good writing, but the mother was bad, taking advantage of her daughters girlfriend. Like she did, and the spanking was not right either

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
i like more seduction

This was short and sweet,. Very good start, although I love the seduction along with the victory. Only a three from me. But I would gladly read more from this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good

I loved the story, and wish that I had met an older woman to introduce me to the joys of lesbian love. My first girlfriend would only finger me and would not do more than kiss me, even thou she loved it when I went down on her –and she declared my ass to be to dirty for her to play with tho she like me kissin hers. Then I met another girl from our school and she just rocked my world!!! She sat on my face and I forced my tounge into both her holes and she did the same to me. We only finished when she left to go to collage. My cousin Rick told me I shouldn’t play with girls and gave me a black eye and a kid, but I now share a bed with Darleen who runs a gas station and her niece Wanda. They are both hot!!Darleen is my older woman at 38 and Wanda is 19, an Im 23, but we have fun. Wanda and I dance in a bar most nights an guys pay us to dance together and touch each other for them which makes Darleen happy, and she shows us stuff we can do to show them more and get us off to. We keep tellin her she should dance with us but she tells us no guy wants ta see a fat old lady spreading herself for $s, but she aint fat and she looks fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yup, you need an editor, or try Grammarly, it's free

'... concerned with her daughter's happiness Shannon ease dropped in on one of their phone calls.'

'Ease dropped'? No, it's 'eavesdropped'.

BTW, any time a character is coerced or forced to lick shit off a strap-on, dildo, or dick, I dock them 3 points. A dominant person has the responsibility to take care of the submissives' health. Yeah, you could've had 5 stars, just think!

Very hot story, keep on writing great stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous