A Milf’s Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now rarely do I eat a girl's pussy until she's satisfied mine, but I am feeling generous today." Said the milf as she laid her hands on the two soft cheeks of Beth's ass. Still tender from the spanking anxious from her state of arousal, Beth flinched and giggled at the touch. Shannon gripped them and spread them apart, admiring the love pair of young holes that she was going to explore.

The milf began by running a finger along the length of the slit, starting at the ass end and ending on the clitoris, during which time the teen backed into the touch. Shannon began making little, lightly pressured, circles with her fingers on the blonde's love button. "Oh! MMMMMMM! YEAH!" Beth moaned as her sloppy slit continued to back up on Shannon's hand.

The mother knew that Beth wouldn't be able to hold off her long awaited orgasm and decided that she wanted that first nut to be with her mouth not her fingers. Shannon pulled the chair from her vanity to the side of the bed; she pulled the teen, still face down and ass up to the edge of the bed and sat down. She moved her hands under and between Beth's legs then raised them to either side of the blonde's pelvis and back gripping her again by the ass cheeks. She pulled the lovely hemispheres apart and with her forearms, she pushed into the small of the blonde's back pushing her pelvis up and out. The teen's lusty aroma was strong and nearly overwhelming as the brunette lowered her face to the slit and plunged her tongue into the blonde of the first time.

"NNNNAAAUUUGGGGHHHHAAAAAAA!" Beth screamed as she orgasmed instantly coating Shannon's mouth, cheeks and chin with her cunt juice as she went nearly limp, propped up only by how her girlfriend's mother held her. Shannon savored the taste in her mouth as she moaned into the young cunt and herself had an, albeit smaller, orgasm. Shannon now dove into the pussy before her like a lioness into a gazelle. Licking, sucking, kissing and slurping at the young fuck tunnel. She gripped the blonde's labia between her lips and sucked in hard while simultaneously pushing her chin into Beth's Clit. Then, in serpentine fashion, the milf began to sway her head back and forth. Between the two sensations, Beth was thrown into a series of rapid, chaotic and sopping orgasms over the course of several minutes.

By then Shannon had worked herself into quit a frenzy. She pushed Beth onto her side and then rolled her onto her back and kissed her passionately smearing Beth's face with her own slit sauce. "You dirty little whore, you came all over me and made me this horny, you're going to eat my cunt now slut!" Shannon panted. Beth began to rise up but was utterly confused as Shannon pushed her back onto her back and crawled over her and then sat on Beth's face. The Blonde's big blue eyes peered up at Shannon as she moved her dripping wet panties to the side, gripped the young woman by the hair and pulled the teen's head up and into her pussy while squatting down at the same time.

"Eat my pussy slut!" the older woman demanded as she rocked her slit up and down grinding it on the young woman's face. Beth almost began to panic until she figured out how to time her breaths with Shannon's grinding. Unsure exactly how to proceed she started by simply sticking her tongue into the older woman's pussy dipping it as deep as she could, then stroking it up and down. The groaning of her friend's mother rewarded Beth. Once she felt that she had this down she began to experiment, tracing her tongue on the inside edges of the cunt lips, she tried to nibble gently causing the older woman to twinge and grunt.

Liquid flowed from the brunette's slit as the blonde, a seemingly natural pussy eater, honed her talents with her vagina. Shannon had had two orgasms by the time Beth thought to try her clit and when she started Shannon knew the number three soon to arrive. Beth had read somewhere that doing the alphabet on the clitoris was one easy way to make a woman orgasm and set about tongue writing every word that came to mind.

Soon a powerful orgasm ripped through Shannon as she curled up over the blonde's head soaking her and nearly crushing her skull between her legs in the process. Panting, momentarily spent, Shannon slid down the young woman's body until they were face to face with Shannon propped up atop Beth with her knees and elbows. Beth looked as though she had just stepped out of the shower, her face and hair had been so saturated during the process. Shannon cradled the blonde's head in her hands and again the two kissed passionately, this time with the combined taste of both pussies. The two laid there making out in this manner for several minutes.

"Beth, I want you to do something for me," Shannon said. "I want you to eat my ass now" Shannon finished as she pulled the two up. Shannon moved to all fours with her ass pointed towards Beth looking back at her over her shoulder. Beth couldn't say no. She started by placing her hands on the older woman's milf ass cheeks and shook them in her hands causing them to jiggle. She ran her hands up and down and all around Shannon's gloriously big round ass as though she was worshiping it. After a few minutes of this she spread the globes apart, moved the back of the milf's panties far to one side and planted her lips on the other woman's puckered hole.

Beth let a sigh of releaf when she tasted... nothing really, as she penitrated the mother's backdoor with her tongue. She took her time dipping it and licking it as Shannon whimpered and squirmed. Shannon lowered her head to the mattress leaving her ass in the air as Beth had done minutes earlier. "Reach under me and play with my tits" Shannon requested of Beth. When Beth complied Shannon reached down and grabbed the Blonde's wrists, she pulled them up as far in front of her as she could while pushing her ass forcefully into Beth's face. With Beth's mouth trapped against her ass Shannon began to buck and rock her hips controlling Beth's eating of her butthole. She held her in this position only briefly before releasing her upon acheving an analy induced orgasm.

After letting her go Shannon moved Beth to her back again with shannon sitting on her knees between the teen's legs. She leaned down and gripped Beth under her ass and pulled her torso up so that Beth was lying on her head and neck with her back against Shannon's stomach and chest, her ass in Shannon's face and her legs spread and dangling over her own head. Shannon's arms went under Beth's legs and her hands bgan to play with Beth's pussy. "I've got something special planned for you little miss Beth." Shannon said seconds before she started eating the teenage ass like a pro.

Shannon was pushing and dragging her fingers up the front of Beth's vaginal wall putting significant pressure agaisnt her pubic bone with one hand while strokeing her clit with the other. That combined with the Shannon's tongue manipulating her brown eye, Beth was cumming out of control. With each mini orgasm Beth's sphincter would grip down on Shannon's tongue. Suddenly Beth was overcome with a strange feeling and only seconds later a torrent of liquid erupted from her pussy causing her to scream and squeal as the squirt built up, peaked and then subsided over a four second interval. Beth could only watch as the geyser shot nearly to the ceiling before gravity brought it plummeting down to her face and chest.

Shannon gently laid the teen's trembling body down. Beth watched confused as her friend's mom slowly slid off her waterlogged thong. The underwear was so sudden and clang to the milf's mound so adamantly that it was almost as if she was trying to pull a layer of skin. Once off Shannon tossed the garment to Beth still lying on the bed. "Smell those for a second." Shannon smiled as she stepped into her bathroom only to emerge seconds later with a jar of K-Y Jelly.

The look of confusion on Beth's face was priceless Shannon though to her self as she set the jar on the bed and then opened the drawer of her nightstand. She looked at Beth, wanting to see her eyes as she pulled the long, thick, and black Strap-on dildo out of the drawer. Beth's eyes didn't let Shannon down as they nearly bugged out of her skull. "I can't take that!" Beth shouted in protest as she covered her ultra tight cunt, aching at the thought.

"Relax Beth." Shannon said as she began to step into the harness and fastening the belt into place. "That sweet little pussy, is going to be ruined by Liz, it isn't mine to abuse, your ass though... you're young, it's a resilient hole, it will only be ruined for a few days." Shannon told her matter-of-factly. Beth began to stutter "B-But w-won't that hurt, it, it's fucking, WOW, huge!" Shannon picked up the jar of Vaseline and tossed it to the blonde, "That depends on you love... I recommend that you spend some time getting it ready."

Beth opened the jar, sighed deeply as she plunged her hand in and pulled out a big oily blob. She leaned down and began to work the ointment generously along the shaft of the fake organ. Shannon dipped two fingers into the goo, reached across Beth's back to her ass. "I'll help." She said as she applied the first of three fingered applications of KY to the younger woman's tailpipe. Shannon could see the look dread on Beth's face anticipating having to take this monster into her no-no hole, she chuckled to herself. "Looks good to me, bend over honey." Shannon instructed of Beth.

By this time, Beth had her backside at the edge of the side of the bed with Shannon Standing behind her and the vanity mirror was on the opposite side of the bed so that both women could see their reflections. Shannon moved Beth's haunches to the appropriate level so as to give her optimum leverage for the pending sodomy. As she touched the tip of the false phallus to the younger's bunger, Beth closed her eyes bracing herself. At that moment and with cat like speed Shannon snatched up her own thong panties, the very relic that set this entire affair into motion. Dripping, soaking wet from having spent them majority of the day's festivities catching her abundance of slit sauce, she placed the underwear over Beth's head so that the crotch of the garment was pulled tight against her face and the two side bands were gripped in one of Shannon's hands behind the back of Beth's pretty little blonde head.

Beth screamed at first, not knowing what was on her face. Shannon took this opportunity to drive the black strap-on home while simultaneously pulling back hard on the underwear thus pulling the younger woman's head back. "Take slut!" Shannon ordered as she ass-fucked the poor girl mercilessly. Beth's eyes opened and for the first time she saw (though the one eye not covered by the thong) exactly what was happening. She felt wholly degraded by having the sticky panties snug against her face this feeling was multiplied when she noticed Shannon looking into her eyes through the reflection of the vanity mirror. She was Shannon's complete and total fuck toy and the realization caused her to orgasm, loudly. Shannon laughed as she continued pounding the teenage ass.

"What a dirty little slut, getting fucked in the ass with pussy all over her face... And she LOVES it! Don't you slut!" Shannon said as she thrust particularly hard. "Yes I love being your ass slut!" Beth shouted. "It was a rhetorical question Bethany!" Shannon said patronizingly.

The insults, screaming, and orgasms went on for about twenty minutes before Shannon started to get a little tired. At which point she pulled out of Beth's now distended and gaping rectum. Shannon took a moment to admire her handy work before she finished the affair by having Beth clean the strap-on with her mouth.

Shannon took the dildo into the bathroom to clean and disinfect it thoroughly before its next use; Beth had collapsed onto the bed and was moving her hands up and down her body, savoring the heightened tactile sensations of her post-coital skin. "How are you doing in there kiddo?" Shannon shouted from the bathroom. Beth smiled and closed her eyes; there was something satisfying about the sound of her lover's voice. At that moment she felt a deep sadness knowing that they weren't to be a long-lived pairing as she truly did love Liz and as great as the sex was, she wasn't going to drop her for Shannon. Shannon meanwhile was starting to worry that Beth might be upset as she hadn't answered. "That... That wasn't rhetorical, are you okay with what we did?" Shannon asked as she finished cleaning her toy. "No, I am fan-fucking-tastic!" Beth said back.

Shannon smiled as she came back into the room and put the strap-on back into her nightstand drawer. She saw the clock and realized how much time had slipped away during the fucking session. "Shoot! It is getting late, why don't you call and make sure that your folks are home then I'll give you a ride. We need to get a move on though, a couple of girls I know are coming over tonight since Liz is out of town." Shannon said matter-of-factly. The news hit Beth like a brick, only for a second, but she was hurt for that second and Shannon recognized it. She sat down next to her

"Beth, what we did, it was great, but it can't last, I already feel bad for fucking my daughter's girlfriend, besides the things we're going to do here to night, they are a little more advanced than what you and I did. Okay, don't be sad, you've got a long life of pussy loving ahead of you." Shannon told her as she stood up. "Call your mom." she finished as she stepped back into the bathroom to get ready to take Beth home.

Shannon could hear Beth pick up the phone on the nightstand and dial, a few seconds later Beth spoke. "Hi mom... well, I know its late... well, you see Liz's dad got real sick while driving out of town and they had to turn around and bring Liz back home... yeah, so her weekend is like totally ruined, so I was wondering if I could spend a couple of nights here with her... okay... okay, I love you too mom... bye."

Shannon walked back into the bedroom to a once again ear-to-ear grinning Beth. "Like you said, 'come Monday no one else needs to know what we do here tonight' and I thought why not make it a couple of evenings" Beth finished as she crawled back onto the bed placing the side of her face down against the mattress and raising her ass high into the air.

12