All Comments on 'A Milkmaid's Tale'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh yeah

A hot story! Hope to read another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ewww

Gross. I came hard.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Very fun read

Farmers cab be very open sexually

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
milkers

the machines have 4 suckers not three

wantheadandmorewantheadandmoreabout 5 years ago

Awesome story maybe I think they need to milk each other and go from there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Odd

I have never in my life seen a 3 hosed milking machine as all cows to my knowledge have 4 teats.

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoabout 5 years agoAuthor
Oops

Thanks for the info on the suckers. I was going by an old photo shoot in Juggs Magazine. I'll explain that glitch in the second half. :-D

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 5 years ago
Surprised.....

I have to admit, I had a hunch Uncle Jack would enter the story at some point to catch her. I was surprised though that He didn't take the position of dairy farmer with Eileen as his Hucow. The story is interesting though and well written.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
4 on a machine not three

4 suction cups make a better party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So much wrong with this nonsense

First....you have her being a surrogate at 16 or 17...can't happen legally...there is zero reason she is still lactating months later...so...is she making her self lactate? As she is keeping herslef in milk now by pumping...why? If she never drank it or did anything... with it before that dayCow milking machines would be extremely painful on a human breast or dick..would most likely tear the skin at the minimum... the use of titties every other word....and no they do not deflate...and running and jumping in the woods bare foot? Only having 23 acres to pasture and over 300 in Forrest? And rolling around naked on the barn floor...i really wanted this to be good...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

That was a hot story. I loved reading about that little hucow slut having her tits milked. Maybe next time, Uncle Jack could fuck her and breed her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great concept

Yes, there are a couple of farming errors in the story, but that aside it is simple and erotic story - no different from putting a penis in the vaccum cleaner tube.

Be nice to have some knowledge of who lives on the farm (eg. the cousin whose baby it is now?). Eileen could breast-fed the baby; and Uncle Jack experiment with her niece.

Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anon, So much wrong...

Obviously you know nothing of a cows milking machine, the amount of suction applied to the teat is quite low powered and the chances of actually milking a human breast is quite low. the action depends on the teat being sucked into the tube which contains a soft sleeve. The sleeve is evacuated which wraps it tightly around the teat, then further vacuum increases the length of applied pressure to the teat.

The effect is pressure applied to the base of the teat then the pressure spreads along the length.

I can assure anyone that for a man they are a most pleasant experience as long as the tube is big enough to accommodate the cock with room to spare and using one for a few days makes it very difficult to resume wanking by hand for several weeks.

To the author: yes there are mistakes but nothing that detracts from the story, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES