All Comments on 'A Miserable Pile of Secrets Ch. 15'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I can't take anymore of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

God, that was depressing. It makes me want to write spitefic where Arthur manages to find a way to finally kill Vince, makes it look like an accident, takes Benny and lives off Vince's millions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE AUTHOR..

WHAT A SICK FUCK!! EVIL GARBAGE! DO US ALL A FAVOR AND QUIT WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't stop...

... the story is frustrating yet intriguing. If people can't take it they should just stop reading it. We can not tell somebody to stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I actually really enjoyed it

I liked the dark ending, most stories on here have a happy ending where someone blows their load or they end up with a partner. This is different and I love it for that. Good story don’t let these people tell you to stop writing this was good and I’m hoping to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Am I the only one super into Vince? Like damn.. I'd be his husband, and telling him to put some of his torture devices to better use.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES