A Miserable Pile of Secrets Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This room was Arthur's home for the next month. He'd only be let out once a day, when Vince wanted to strap him to the exam table again and tease his body. Arthur could masturbate in the room, but it never eased his brain. And the worst part was how Arthur was afraid in general. If he tried to fight back then he might be drugged again; punching and running off would be futile.

Just be a good boy. Be good. Don't misbehave anymore.

Vince told him some things at one point, things Arthur wasn't sure he wanted to hear.

"I can get really lonely sometimes. So I went off somewhere my name's not known and went looking for a friend, and I really only wanted a friend in the beginning. That's all. But I guess I went crazy, right? I fell in love. I decided that even if you weren't attracted to men, I'd still keep you. I wouldn't fuck you, but I'd keep you. Eye candy and all that. I'm glad we ended up this way. It's the best case scenario. You'll be a good boy. I know you will. And you'll have everything you need. You won't ever have to worry again."

***

The summer sun was impressive, but Mama and Daddy were keeping cool, sipping lemonade on a beach under some umbrellas. There new son-in-law had offered to take them on vacation, one hundred percent paid for. Vince even gave them some cash to spend. They both smiled as they watched Vince grip Arthur's hand and take him off for a nice walk.

Earlier in the day, Mama had complimented Arthur's new bracelet watch. It was a bold thing made of gold and silver with a sapphire crystal face, a date window, and something else ...

Something Arthur knew better than to discuss. Something that one couldn't quite see.

A tiny tracking device.

Vince had updated most of his jewelry, and some of his clothes, to have tracking devices. Because of course he would. Arthur was his husband, his special little guy. If anything were to happen to him, that would ruin Vince, transforming him into the worst of monsters.

Arthur was able to smile around his parents. He felt that he needed to. His parents needed to believe he was perfectly fine. They just weren't allowed to worry over him. But a part of him wanted to leave them soon, because seeing their warm faces reminded him of freedom, and he didn't want to obsess over that.

The vacation was long and extravagant. When it was over, Arthur had so many shopping bags that a second car had to be used to carry it all. And throughout the whole ordeal, Arthur pretty much wasn't allowed to leave Vince's side for more than ten minutes.

Life back at home was different. Arthur was left alone quite often, but he still had his tracking devices. The hidden cameras were in almost every room. Arthur was always watched by someone. If not Vince, then one of his guards, who always reported to Vince.

Vince started taking Arthur places he had no business being, like important business meetings. He'd quietly demanded that Arthur "sit where he belonged," which was in a chair close to him. Sometimes, Vince actually pulled Arthur onto his lap, right in front of everyone. Arthur normally kept playing video games on his handheld console during these times.

Funny thing, Arthur didn't care as much about winning or losing his games anymore. He often didn't put in much effort at all.

The concerned, tight stares of all the other business men, and some women, would normally make Arthur feel self-conscious. But in this new lifestyle he didn't care. None of them had the right to bother him, which meant none of them could help him. There was no help. There was no point in even looking at those people's faces.

Sometimes, Vince had staff meetings with his guards in his house. The housekeepers could mostly take care of themselves, but Vince liked to keep the guards more organized. His favorite room for these meetings was the same one where What's-Her-Name was "fired," the one with the table that had a mirror panel. In these meetings in his house, Vince was more ...

Well, he showed Arthur off. It was like a weird power game for him. They both knew most of the guards likely didn't get turned on by it anyway.

Usually, at first, Arthur would have fleeting concerns dangling in his brain, but then he'd focus on his fear and channel is inner ice cube. Cold, hard in more ways than one, aloof, just letting it happen.

Of course, it stared out small. One day, while Vince sat at the end of the table and discussed important topics with the guards, he kept Arthur in his lap and petted his head. Then his arm. Then his thigh.

Another day, Arthur had to close his eyes and hold his console more carefully as Vince unbuttoned Arthur's slacks and put his hand under his underwear. Yep. Right where all the guards could see, but Arthur was pretty sure none of them reacted to it. Business went on as usual while Vince regularly switched from playing with his balls to gripping his dick and back again. Physically, it was hot as hell, but Arthur had to hide his sense of decency to keep himself from freaking out.

And on another day, Vince took Arthur to the meeting room around ten minutes earlier than required. He put Arthur's butt on the table, letting his legs hang over, and undid his pants. Then Vince said, "If you don't cum before the guards arrive, well, they're just going to see something they don't want to. But it's okay. They've seen scarier things than your pretty cock."

Vince put his knees on the floor and his mouth on the cock in question.

He purposely slid down and up with the slowest pace, giving Arthur the most burning pleasure, but also making sure it took forever for him to come close to an orgasm. By the time was was finally able to shoot, a guard had already walked in. Vince just put Arthur in a chair, took the fancy coat from his fancy suit and put it in Arthur's gooey lap, and held the meeting as if nothing was wrong, all with a drop of semen on his jaw. Nobody pointed it out, mostly because they all knew Vince knew it was there. He only wiped it away when the meeting was over.

The stupid game escalated when Vince got mad at something one of the guards said. Arthur didn't really understand the significance of it, but it really made Vince laugh.

His creepy, angry, loose laugh.

Arthur had nothing to do with the problem, but Vince knocked him over the table anyway. As he chewed someone out, he lubed Arthur up and fucked him right there. Arthur tried to hide his face with his arms and hands. Tried. Nothing was done about the situation. The guards must get paid really well, or maybe they were so used to whatever torture Vince had done to his prisoners that they didn't think this was particularly horrifying.

Benny the cat hadn't brought any hairs to Arthur's room ever again. Vince had probably moved on to a different activity with Jake. It might involve blood. Arthur didn't know. He didn't care. He didn't care about many things.

Vince was a super villain sitting in a chair reeking of modern majesty, giving out orders, most of them deadly. Arthur was the one who sat in his lap, playing games, his head being petted, his cheek being stroked. Vince didn't keep a white cat or some other little creature to look at everyone with judgmental eyes. Nope. Vince kept a man with a crooked nose and dead eyes.

The kind of eyes that reflected nothing.

***

The End.

12