All Comments on 'A Mole in the House Ch. 02'

by jayjayk

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

After a while, this is something worth reading in Literotica.. It. Is refreshing to see a story with a plot and awesome sex scenes together.. Waiting for chapter 03..

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 10 years ago
I'm really liking this

I should have said that after chapter 1. I can see you've done your homework because it's believable in the details, which I certainly hope holds for the remainder of the story, and you're quite adept at building an appropriate level of tension. I'm looking forward to this journey :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Impressive

There were a few word/ grammar errors. However, this did not detract from the overall flow of the story.

I am somewhat jealous of these two main characters and the connection they have. They make me want to believe in love. Their chemistry is amazing. I thought the idea of no lubricant would be a major turn off for me, however you have a way of making this completely acceptable.

I root for their future together, no matter what obstacles life and "Aaron's" job will throw their way. The mystery surrounding the old man and the mole is intriguing and leaves me guessing and wanting more. The coin makes me a tad bit suspicious and I hope Garrett isn't on the make.

Over all great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous