A Mole in the House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave him a moment to stroke his long shaft in and out Al before I knelt behind him and removed me fingers. Then, like he had taken Al, I slammed my cock deep into him. When my thighs hit his ass I stopped and stilled myself. It was taking every ounce of strength I had not to shoot my load. Lolly's ass was so tight ...tighter than Al's and somehow he seemed to hug my cock trying to get me to go deeper into him.

On my knees I stroked in and out of Lolly's ass in turn controlling his movements in and out of Al's ass. We were moving with a coordination like we had been doing this all of our life. Lolly was lost in Al's embrace. I was just an extra add on to their pleasure but at that moment I could have cared less I was driven by the passion I was feeling at the moment of this tight ass that was about to make me shoot my load.

All too soon I felt Lolly tighten around me, he could hold off no longer. His moans, mixed with Al's were driving me to give them what they were asking for and with one last thrust I went deep in Lolly's ass opening up and shooting my load the moment he poured himself into Al's ass. Together, as one, we shared this fantastic orgasm none of us wanted to end.

*

The room was quiet. Lawrence and Brian were staring at me. Once again my thoughts had dragged me away. I apologized and asked Lawrence to repeat the question he had just asked me.

"What was the relationship between Prince Abdullah and the General?"

"They were very close. There were times they moved with the grace of brothers and others that I could see the love they two of them shared."

"Did you overhear any of their conversations while you were in their presence?"

"Yes...as I detailed in my report when they thought I was asleep they spoke at length about the civil actions in Syria. The General had hinted to Prince Abdullah that there was possibly another splinter faction in his government that was about to occur and that if that did happen it would elevate his position within the newly formed government."

"And how did the prince feel about that?"

"Other than the prince's sexual proclivities he was on the extreme conservative side and didn't appreciate western culture creeping in and dictating what he and his country should do. He was a devote Muslim and wanted his country run under Muslim conservative rule. The General was less conservative and felt that a combination of western culture and Muslim conservatism would be best for his country."

"Did you ever see the prince again?"

"Yes he came to Syria for the wedding the General attended the weekend he was killed. He arrived in Damascus two days before they left for the wedding and stayed with us in the General's apartment."

"And you slept with both of them again?"

"Yes. We enjoyed each other's company on several occasions over that two day period."

I looked down at my watch. It was nearing four thirty in the afternoon. Lawrence has been questioning me for over three and a half hours non-stop. Brian was deadly quiet, the shock of my revelation having worn off.

"I'd like to go back to Dubai for a few moments...if I may," I nodded to Lawrence and he proceeded with his questioning. "Did you have sex with anyone other than the prince and the General at the...we'll call it the event?"

"After we rested up, around eleven pm, we went back to the festivities in the living room. They were auctioning off the virgin. Al and Abdullah made some mindless bids, not really wanting the young man. The young man eventually lost his virginity to a seventy-five hundred dollar bid. The winner took the boy's virginity in front of the group. When he had cum he left the boy to rest of group and we watched as every one of the twenty took the boy anally. After that Al prodded me to suck a few cocks, so it looked like I was taking part in the festivities. Around one in the morning Al, Abdullah and I returned to Abdullah's bedroom where we spent the rest of the night."

"Were you compensated for this?"

"The next morning I was handed an envelope that was filled with cash. I did not count it but from a quick glance I knew there was a couple of thousand dollars in it. Before we left I slipped the envelope in the young virgin's jacket pocket. He was unaware that I did this, but I felt he needed the money more than I did."

"Did the prince give you anything, other than cash?"

"I don't know if the prince gave me cash or not. He did hand me a gift when I was leaving. I tried to refuse it but he insisted I keep it."

"And that was?"

"As you...and Brian know...he gave me a ten carat flawless diamond which I turned over to our office when I debriefed in Russia. I still have the receipt I was issued if you would like to see it."

"That's not the point Mr. Mitchell. The point is that this man most probably gave you cash...in some amount that you don't know and a stone that has a value over seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars...that's a pretty nice haul for a nights work."

"Mr. Simonson I do not appreciate the insinuations you are making and if you continue with this line of questioning I will end this meeting and the next time we see each other you can do so with my attorney present."

I tried to read Garrett's expression but for some reason he refused to look at me. A pit was forming in my stomach that something just wasn't right.

"Okay we will leave the gifts and trinkets behind. Let's talk about the two days that the prince stayed with you and Al in Damascus. There is something that I'm curious about. You spent all this time with Al, you intimated that, and I quote, from the first night you were together you rarely spent a night away from each other, unquote. Did you travel with the General when he spent weekends with his family in the country?"

"The first time he went to see them I stayed in Damascus, but on subsequent visits I traveled with him."

"And why was that?"

"The General didn't like spending time away from me. He and his wife had separate sleeping quarters at their home and I was provided a room that connected to his. He would take care of his husbandry duties in his wife's rooms and then return to me."

"Didn't this bother you?"

"Bother me? No...not really. I was doing a job. He conducted business when he was in his private quaters and I was privy to the conversations he had. Some of the best intel I gathered was when we were at the country home."

"Did he ask you to go to the wedding?"

Now I knew why Lawrence didn't want to let me know how the questioning was going to go - he was drawing a line straight to me to killing the General. It was brilliant thinking but it also bothered the hell out of me. So far I had only told two lies all afternoon - the one about the General giving me the Rolex and providing me with clothing, everything else I had said was the truth, only slanted Lawrence's way.

"Yes he did but I didn't feel it was right for me to attend the affair since it wasn't at the General's complex."

"What about Abdullah? From what you said Al and Abdullah traveled together to the wedding and yet he wasn't in the limousine when it was bombed."

"I was told the prince received a phone call during the reception and left shortly afterwards. He was transport via helicopter back to Damascus where his private jet was waiting for him."

"How fortunate for him...planned out perfectly I'd say." I looked up at Lawrence and for the first time all day I saw something different in his eyes. The glint was gone and he looked like a man that was on a mission...to bring me down. "At any point did you consider how lucky you were that the one weekend you chose not to go away with him he was murdered?"

"Again I don't like your insinuations and if don't change the tone of the questioning I will be forced to leave." Alarms were blaring loudly in my head and I found myself shifting uncomfortably in my chair.

"Okay...I only have a few more questions..." he finally said, "for now. Did Prince Abdullah invite you to visit him in Egypt?"

My eyes widened at his question. It was something we had never ever discussed. How would he know that the prince had made it clear that he wanted me to come to Cairo?

"He let it be known that if anything ever were to happen between the General and me that he would be more than happy to host me and my company in Cairo." My words were tentative and even as they fell from my mouth I knew there was no hope for me.

"How did you react to that?"

"I let him know that my loyalties with were the General and thanked him for the offer."

"Did he try and contact you after the General was killed?"

I shrugged noncommittally. "My only thoughts after the bombing were to get out of the country. I shut my phone down immediately and got out as quickly as I could."

"That doesn't answer my question. Did he try and contact you?"

I let a long pause go by before admitting that he did. "He left several messages on Ivan's business line in Moscow but I never called him back."

"Would it surprise you to know that he has been searching for you since the murder? That your apartment in Moscow is being watched, your phone lines tapped and he was able to follow your route through Europe until you hit England where he lost your trail. He's been using facial registration software trying to find you."

At that very moment I had no idea whether Lawrence was telling the truth or a bold face lie. If it was the truth I knew my career was over. I would never be allowed in the field again. If it was a lie did he have enough data to back up the lie?

I looked at Brian then to Lawrence. There was a subtle shift in the room that suddenly made my skin crawl. My sixth sense kicked in big time bringing bile to my throat and fear filled every pore of my soul. I didn't know if I was over thinking this but I suddenly centered on the past few days with Lawrence wondering if they were real or if this was an elaborate set-up to pin the General's death on me. More than anything I needed to talk to him but had no way to communicate that to him.

Numbly I stood and looked at Lawrence/Garrett and announced that the meeting was over and walked out. I didn't bother waiting for Brian to follow me, I just walked straight from the conference room to the front door and a moment later I found myself running to my car.