All Comments on 'A Morning with Mother'

by VictoriaBlackstone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My comment . . .

is to say I didn't vote. Before I start to read a story, I like to read the author's bio. Nothing ticks me off faster than a so-called author that doesn't take a few moments to let potential readers get to know something about the person writing. As usual, I didn't read your story. You do not deserve my attention without providing some info about yourself. I have taken more time to write this than I should have.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Well...

The person bitching about not sharing anything about yourself is an asshole. Has no bearin in their stories.

Now about the story. Didn't work for me.

1. At first I thought the kid was her son then later her daughter so right there I am confused.

2. Not into feet.

3. The intimacy went into incest too easily like they done this before.

What I like from an incest story it didn't have. *

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
A bit confused

Like live4thebj, I thought it was about a mom-son. Why is 'son' in the story tags?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 9 years ago
It was hot ...

I didn't care if 'baby girl' had a dick - or not - the story was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Author! Author!

...is probably a 65-year old fat white guy who just got out of prison for child rape. The mother in the story is taking advantage of her developmentally-disabled child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A Crunchy Peanut Filled Turd! *

In Part 2, Momma proves her love for her retard. She fishes on of her retards shitlogs out of the toilet using a fish catcher from her aquarium. She places the peanut filled turd in the new body-heat disolving casing (shaped like a rubber). Then Mom eases the turd in the casing into her asshole. After 2 minutes exposed to 98 degrees, the casing dissolves, leaving her retards turd firmly inside her asshole. Mom climbs the bed and lowers her cunt onto her retards face. As her retard 18 yr old child licks her pussy, Mom cums with a giant peanut filled turd on his/her neck!

VictoriaBlackstoneVictoriaBlackstonealmost 9 years agoAuthor
A message from the author...

This story was mistakenly tagged as mother - son. I apologize for that.

To Monagamous_Now: Thank you.

To Live4thebj:

1) Sorry about the confusion.

2) Some are, some aren't.

3) They have.

4) Sorry you didn't like the story. I'll try harder :)

Victoria

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A lesbian morning with mother would have saved so much time for so many!

A lesbian morning with mother would have saved so much time for so many!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Nice!

Fantastic use of subtlety that makes their love so sublime. Wish there were more like this! Would also love to see a running series with mother/daughter, mother/father/daughter used here or in your other stories. Keep up the great work, and keep on writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

love your writing gets me so hot and ready to cum .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous