All Comments on 'A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 03'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
drdetroit019drdetroit019over 9 years ago
Please

Do not wait three months for the next chapter. This is too good.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Not my usual choice

But I am enjoying this.

Usually, I find stories about guys having multiple lovers willing to share a bit too much like teenage fantasy. Add in the guy being much older and nearly a super star and it gets too hard to suspend my disbelief.

But so far you have me staying in the story. Except for one thing. GIven the state of employment law in the US, there is NO WAY Micheal would be allowed to have Zoe in any sort of supervisory position. It would be a lawsuit in waiting. I wonder what will happen when the administartion of the school finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sweet story with crunchy bits of evil

I really like both the stories you have posted. This one comes along as a sweet tale of nearly everyman's fantasy mixed up with a few cheeky minds that like to pay back any slight in spades. The interplay between the characters is lovely to read and the whole story is just a delightful read. Keep it up

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 9 years ago
Same comment as for Pt 02

I really like this story, but for crying out loud...get some help! You don't necessarily need an editor, but find someone...ANYONE... to proof-read the next chapter before you submit it! PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Good Story

Not everybody is a professor of English. Even some of the ones that have been proof read still contains errors. This is a good story and I can't wait for the next chapter(s).

Soon I hope.

TootsallTootsallabout 9 years ago
Now THAT is how

To end a chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

Oh...and to those who keep nattering on about spelling and grammatical errors...it isn't necessarily the author's fault. Editors make mistakes also as do those who do the final formatting and uploading. Lighten up, get a life, and just enjoy the efforts of someone who is burning a lot more midnight oil than you are in an effort to entertain us with their creativity. Compared to a LOT of writing that is published on this site, Andy and his editor(s) are doing a damn fine job.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 9 years ago
Worth

the wait.......

DoctimeDoctimealmost 9 years ago
One of my very FAVORITES

I almost hate to say this.... But there is a little too much fortuitous sex for my liking. I mean nobody (IMHO) ever cums as much as your characters. As a retired surgeon and a surgical resident, from long, long ago, your tale conjours up many memories. Keep up the good job. BTW, your editor is doing fine, you just need a couple of good beta readers. Doctime

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Complications abound

I was expecting more of a confrontation upon arriving at hospital.

Oh well, it's not my story.

In addition to the spelling errors mentioned by others there were several continuity issues.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
Weak payback

Again, why the hell didn't they charge Tony with assault, vandalism, theft etc? there were several witnesses to it, as well as him abusing his position.

Him just getting a bit of academic difficulty or whatever is one of the most lackluster paybacks I've ever seen. Criminal charges are the only realistic possibility in my opinion.

People like that, if they do stuff like that once, then they are certainly willing to do it again, and it would just be worse once Tony is older and has more authority.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So, at one point Sally was called Susie and Linda was called Sarah. The misspelled words are often momentarily confusing, but this sort of error makes readers stop and try to figure out what you meant to, but didn't, say. A little more care will enhance your readers' enjoyment of your work — and isn't your readers' pleasure your goal?

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

Nashville to Denver, via Amarillo?

Not the route most would take, but, about the same distance. Question is, why would anybody go through Texas?

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You write beautiful romances! However, although i'm not the vindictive kind, i object to a priviliged abusive man getting away with voluntary manslaughter. If a medical specialist had not coincidentally been present, Zoe would have bled to death in about 30 seconds. Because a violent guy does not get his every wish granted automatically and immediately, that's the sense of entitlement he lives in. WTF!!? We don't have to ruin him completely, but he needs to take away a lesson from his seriously abusive and criminal behavior. Find another university, in another state, and work 3 months out of every year the next 5 years, to pay damages to a seriously injured and traumatized victim. He'd be lucky to get off that easy!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

Very very diverting. Meant in the best way!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Emeritus Romantically. Michael is getting more intimate and varied affection than when he was married. I used to think physicians would form cliques and golf together. (Girls night Out?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...

SIMILAR Stories