All Comments on 'A Mother and Her Twins'

by SpottedDick

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So fucking hot and hedonistic

OMG that lucky fucker, three outrageously sexy fuck crazy cunts to play with, acted this out with my two live in fuck buddies and a beautiful milf neighbour. Took us all three days to recover and able to have a repeat performance. More like this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac lanc's uk.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved it. Mother/daughter threesomes are so fucking hot. Hope there's a followup chapter with more fun with the twins!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sorry...was hoping for something more subtle than this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Sexiest Story I have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
????

I don't get it. Just kidding!!! Sexy story to end all! Wow! Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Is there to be a second chapter so he changes jobs and keeps all three women and move into a new place together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

You absolutely must write a follow up. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot

Next chapter he needs to spank the twins.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE !

Geeeze that was hot !

You simply must write more - one chapter really isn't enough!

Just don't leave it too long: thanks !

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Brilliant

A sequel is a must, he quits his job, moves in and take over the fathers roll. Gets both daughters pregnant, marries Lauren his favourite. Fuck what more can a man ask for. Shit my cock is still sore from flogging it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ArediaArediaabout 7 years ago
Very nice!

I was waiting for him to propose to Jean, so he'd get to keep his job and all three women, too. I agree with the others above - Sequel, please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

While it stands alone perfectly well, that almost begs a second chapter, just like he should be begging for a new job somewhere else that week and working his way up to moving in with those three, heh ;)

Thanks a lot for the fun story!!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Wow!

It's just too crazy for me. Maybe this should go into the science fiction category. Couldn't get past meeting the twins.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Old fantasy story. Why no second, third, fourth and maybe a fifth chapters. Bill first having Ashley, then Lauren, then both of them. Chapter five Bill finds an other job and moves in with the three of them. If the author is still writing this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous