A Mother and Her Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh look, Ashley," said Lauren, "Bill's wearing Daddy's trousers! And he's all hard and flustered watching your behind!"

Ashley looked at me with her head between her legs as Lauren ran a finger along my naked shaft collecting the large dribble of pre-cum that was trickling down. She licked her finger sexily.

"Very nice," she crooned. "Now sit down, dessert is almost ready."

I sat down again, very aware of my exposed cock. It wasn't unpleasant, just unusual. Jean walked in and my stiff cock got even stiffer at the sight of her. She was wearing a sheer strapless chemise and high heels. Nothing else. I could clearly see everything underneath. Her large breasts were surprisingly buoyant for her age, although they did show some signs of sag. She had big puffy areola with long nipples. Her tummy was toned like her daughters' and down below she was clean shaven. Evidently she didn't need a man's help with hers. The skirt section was really short indeed. It literally finished an inch if not less below the bottom of her pussy mound.

She strutted over to the bench next to me and sat down, spreading her legs as far as she could. The skirt section had no chance at all, riding up so that her naked buttocks were on the bench and her pussy was nicely exposed. She reached out a hand and stroked my cock with one hand whilst the other deftly undid all the poppers on my shirt.

The girls brought over dessert which was a cheesecake and squirty cream. Ashley took one look at her mother's attire and peeled her crop top off.

"Mummy, I love it when you wear that dress. It makes me really horny. And we can see how horny it's making Bill!"

The two naked bombshells opposite got to work serving their practically naked mother and myself. They insisted on serving the squirty cream as well. Ashley was rather over-exuberant with it though and a good amount landed in Jean's crotch and some in mine. The girls quickly scooted under the table though and got to work cleaning up with their tongues. And oh boy it felt good. Jean was obviously enjoying the attention too because she was groaning deeply.

Cleanup job completed we finished dessert without much incident, although I had a lot of pleasure watching the way the naked girls across from me moved, as well as stealing furtive glances at Jean's exposed pussy beside me.

When we were all finished the girls told Jean and myself to go to the lounge and make ourselves comfortable. They would quickly clean up and fix drinks before we settled down with a film.

The lounge only had one chair - a snuggle chair. It was easily big enough for us all but close proximity would be necessary unless someone sat on the floor. I didn't expect that would be an option. Jean told me to slip my shirt off and sit down. I did as she asked. She then nestled in next to me making sure her skirt rode up to her waist as she sat. Then she pulled the top down as well so that the whole dress was bunched around her waist. She kicked off her heels so she was naked apart from the ridiculous thing around her waist. She put her arm around my shoulder and stroked my skin, and shuffled forward until her breast was pressing against my arm.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Bill," she asked.

I nodded.

"Good. I'm really glad. Just relax though, I can sense you're tense and don't know what to do half the time. Just go with the flow. If you want to touch it, do. We want to be touched. If you don't want to touch it then don't. If you don't like what myself or my girls are doing then spank us. Hell, spank us anyway. I know I love being spanked. And all of us are gagging for male attentions."

By way of reply I reached out and stroked her breast. She reached down and undid the button on my trousers, then ran her hand from my chest all the way to the base of my cock and back.

Ashley and Lauren came in, still butt naked, and smiled at us. They were carrying between them large glasses, coke and largest vodka bottle I'd ever seen. The placed the lot on a table and poured each of us very strong drinks. Lauren then sat down in front of me, nestling as far back as she could. Ashley did the same with her mother. It was nice feeling my naked penis against Lauren's naked bottom. I looked over and could see that Ashley's rear was planted firmly against her mother's pussy lips. Jean was cupping and stroking Ash's tits. They looked hot together.

I took a big swig of my drink and grimaced at the strong vodka taste. Then I put my drink down and started stroking Lauren's inner thighs. She responded by wriggling her butt against my cock and sighing. Ashley put a film on. I don't remember what it was, I didn't care. All I remember is it had lots of sex in it. I wasn't really paying attention though. I had 3 naked women to play with.

After a few more swigs of my vodka I eventually plucked up the courage to start playing with Lauren's lovely tits. I stroked them and rolled the nipples in my fingers. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Jean had two fingers inside Ash's sopping cunt. I decided I'd do the same and dropped a hand into Lauren's lap. As soon as I touched her pussy Lauren responded by pressing her mound into my palm. She was gagging for it. She was dripping wet. I slipped a finger inside and then another. The second only just fit she was so tight. Almost immediately her pussy clenched itself around my fingers as she climaxed.

Ashley wasn't far behind with her climax. The room was rich with the scent of sex.

Whether intentionally or not I don't know, but Jean then spilled a large amount of her drink down her front, all over her tits and into her crotch.

"Let me help you there, Jean," I said.

She smiled and so I lifted her chemise over her head and tossed it in the corner and got to work licking the sweet alcohol and coke mixture off her chest. I spent more time than necessary sucking on her long nipples but she evidently enjoyed it judging by the sounds she was making. I made my way slowly down to her crotch, licking as I went. I then started making long licks all the way from just above her anus to her clit, making sure to get my tongue into her vagina as far as I could as I passed it. She was groaning within seconds.

I felt 2 pairs of hands relieving me of my trousers. This was quite welcome as they were ridiculous really. Then 2 tongues started licking my anus. This was a new experience for me. It was interesting, shall we say. I let them play whilst I focused on Jean's slippery cunt.

Before long she was cumming hard. She was a squirter and my face got covered in her juices as I felt it necessary to keep tonguing and fingering until she had finished.

I sat up and made no effort to clean myself, it smelt great after all, and took a big swig of my drink. I was definitely pretty drunk and I'm sure the ladies were too.

Lauren refilled us all and then told us to drink up as it was nearly bed time. This was disappointing as I'd just started enjoying myself and as yet hadn't had any relief. But hey, I'd have plenty to wank over. We all necked our drinks and Jean led the way upstairs. I made sure I was at the back of the line so I could watch their pretty pussies climbing the stairs. I probably left a trail of precum up the stairs.

Jean pushed open the door to the spare room. It was rammed full of boxes and all sorts of crap.

"Oh dear," she said, "We've forgotten to make room for you. Are you ok sleeping downstairs?"

Lauren immediately piped up: "Don't be silly, Mummy. He can take Daddy's spot in bed. We'd like that wouldn't we, Ash?"

Ash nodded. Jean took hold of my cock and drew me into the main bedroom. The girls followed, giggling.

Jean and I lay down in the middle of the bed and then the girls went round to her side to kiss her good night. It wasn't your customary kiss good night though. They both snogged their mother full on whilst groping her tits. It was a great sight. Then both of them came around my side.

"Daddy used to kiss us both good night every night," Ashley said. "Please could you do the same. I was expecting a snog like Jean had received, but no they both bent over at the waist, thrusting their pussies towards me. I was evidently expected to provide a very different kind of kiss. I gladly obliged, sucking on each of their vaginas and flicking their clits with my tongue. They tasted so good. I would have continued, but they both pulled away, Ashley hopping into bed next to her mother and Lauren on my side.

"Mummy," said Ashley, "do you think Bill would like to play Daddy's stacking game with us?"

"I don't know, love," Jean replied. "You'll have to explain it to him and ask him."

Ashley duly explained it's where they all lie on top of each other face down, presenting their pussies, and Fred would stick his cock into each hole in turn and then pull it out, repeating until he came. Apparently there was a prize for the winner as well.

I agreed to join in, very keen to see what their pussies felt like around my dick.

Jean lay down on the bed first, and propped her abdomen up with a stack of pillows so her rear was nicely in the air. She spread her legs wide. I could see her hole was dripping wet. Then Ashley clambered on top positioning herself so her cunt was nicely available above her mother's. Finally Lauren got on board.

"Where do I start," I asked?

"Wherever you like," replied Lauren. "Daddy used to start at the top because he said I have the tightest cunt, but you can go wherever you want so long as you give us all equal attention."

I decided that whilst it was fun taking Fred's place to a point, I wasn't Fred, nor did I want to be. So I slipped my dick into Jean's hole. Considering she'd had twins, and was older than me, it was still pretty tight, but my thick penis slipped in easily. I'm not long, but I make up for it in girth. Jean was soaking wet as well so it slipped in easily. I bottomed myself out in her and pulled out as required by the activity. Next it was Ashley's turn, so I positioned myself and slipped in. She was definitely tighter than her mother, but still a good fit. She groaned as I entered her. I pulled out and lined myself up with Lauren. I pushed. She was wet, as was I, but boy was she tight. Almost as if she was still a virgin. It was such a good sensation. I pushed myself in. As I got to balls deep inside she convulsed in another climax, her pussy walls clenching my dick even tighter.

"Hey, that's cheating," said Ashley.

Lauren just grunted. I pulled out and did the rounds again, one after the other. Each cunt felt different, each one was welcoming, and each one was drawing me closer to squirting my load.

"I assume I'm ok to fill one of you up then?"

"Oh yes, that's the plan," said Jean. "The girls are on the pill and I've been sterilised."

I carried on going, thrusting in and out of each willing hole in turn until my climax was due. I tried to go as fast as I could between holes to heighten my pleasure and the girls were enjoying it too. Eventually though, as I bottomed out in Lauren one time my cock exploded, depositing my seed into her. I was glad it was Lauren who had won as she was my favourite. Not least because of her tight vagina.

Lauren clambered off, and lay on her back. Ash and Jean immediately got to work sucking my semen out of her young pussy. They licked and sucked and slurped at her until it was all gone, then carried on until she was clean, and until she climaxed once again.

Then Jean explained that the second part of Lauren's prize would be to sleep in the middle next to Fred. As I was the man she would sleep next to me in the middle with Ashley on the other side and Jean on the outside. We would now get some rest but when Lauren was happy that my dick was ready for fucking again she would nominate the next person to get my load. Then we would repeat until the third had had her fill. After that any further activity was down to my stamina.

I dearly hoped I'd manage the three. I'd not had three climaxes in one night before, other than one particularly heavy masturbation session years ago, but then I'd never fucked a woman and her twin daughters before. I lay down facing Lauren who lay down next to me, but facing away. We settled into a spoon position and I cupped her breast. She crooned. Jean lay down in a spoon position in front of Lauren and I saw Lauren cup her mother's breast as well. Ashley lay down behind me and I felt her push her hand between me and Lauren to cup my balls.

I must have slept because I had some really weird dreams. When I eventually awoke I was aware that someone was sucking on my dick. I opened my eyes and it was Lauren. Memories of the evening flooded back and my already hard cock twitched.

"I think you're ready," Lauren said, releasing my cock from her mouth. "Ash and I want to watch you fuck Mummy's cunt. Fuck her hard, Bill."

Jean was already lying on her back with her legs spread and her meaty hole presented for me to enter. I didn't need asking twice and thrust myself into her roughly. Jean squeaked as I started to pound her. The sound of her juices squelching and our skin slapping together permeated the air. Lauren and Ashley were obviously enjoying it a great deal because I could see them start playing with themselves.

Then I heard Jean panting: "Lauren, sit on my face will you dear. I want to taste your sweet juices whilst Bill pounds me."

Lauren moved over and lowered herself gingerly until her pussy was in line with Jean's mouth. Jean's tongue snaked out and started to lap her daughter's juices up. Ashley's fingering got more frantic at the sight. My pumping did too. And before long I was ready to come. Just as I exploded, Jean also climaxed hard, squirting juices again as before. Lauren and Ashley also timed their orgasms perfectly, all four of us reaching ecstasy at the same time.

I withdrew from Jean's hole and lay back to watch Ash and Lauren suck their mother clean again. It was so hot watching them that I instantly started to get rather hard again. Not completely, but wood was definitely happening.

"Oh good," said Lauren, "I'm pleased to see you're semi hard again. Lie on your back Bill. I want to rest on top of you with your lovely cock in my vagina if we can."

I lay back and Lauren straddled me. She slipped my semi-hard member into her tight hole and lay down using my shoulder as a pillow. Jean and Ashley nestled in either side and we rested again. I didn't sleep this time because it felt so good, and so weird, to be there with my penis inside this young thing. Amazingly it stayed hard enough to remain in her.

After a while I started getting really hard again and Lauren must have sensed it.

"Ash it's your turn to get fucked," Lauren exclaimed.

Then she whispered to me: "Would you like to do it doggy style and then when you're suitably lubed up surprise her by sticking in in her bottom?"

Who wouldn't? I happily agreed. Lauren got Ashley to kneel and I slipped my cock into her young vagina. She was already soaked and I went in so easily. My dick felt a little sore, but I was determined to make it. I gave her a few pumps and then pulled out. I lined myself up with the puckered pink opening before me and pushed in. Ashley gasped and looked at me over her shoulder.

"You are naughty, Bill. Daddy used to love fucking my anus."

She was so tight I really had to work hard to get myself in. Lauren helped by adding plenty of her saliva to the mix. Eventually I was in and got to work, giving her a good ramming. She was making a lot of noise, yelling out all sorts of obscenities. Lauren scooted underneath her and started licking and fingering her pussy as best she could. That really drove Ashley wild. She exploded in a climax but Lauren and I carried on mercilessly. Jean was fingerfucking herself with 3 fingers as she watched her daughter getting sodomised.

It took a good while but eventually I emptied my load into Ashley and as I did she reached yet another climax. Lauren crawled out from underneath, her face shiny with her sister's juices. Ashley lay down and Jean and Lauren got to work sucking my sperm out of Ashleys anus. Man it was hot watching them.

With that done we all collapsed on the bed and slept until morning. We were spent.

I woke up with just Jean in the bed next to me.

"Bill, thank you so much for last night. You've really helped us move on. I'm sorry if it was all a bit weird for you, but you did well. In retrospect I probably shouldn't have fucked you myself, what with us working together and that, but I just couldn't resist seeing what you would be like. I think it helped the girls for us all to be together too. What I'm trying to say is, I enjoyed it a lot, but you must never mention it to our colleagues, and I will regretfully not be fucking your lovely thick penis again whilst we work together. That being said, I place no restrictions like that on my daughters. If you would like to then they will gladly come and visit you from time to time so that they can enjoy your manhood. That's up to you."

I knew I'd be taking her up on that offer. Why wouldn't I? Twins to fuck. And not only twins, but twins who are obviously very relaxed about what happens to them. It would be stupid to decline!

We popped down to the kitchen where Ash and Lauren were preparing breakfast. Naked of course. We ate breakfast in near silence although I did enjoy looking at the three lovely bodies before me as I ate. Then it was time for me to leave. I dressed and bid farewell. As I was leaving Lauren and Ashley gave me two wrapped presents.

"A little something to thank you for your efforts and to remember us by," they said. "But don't open until you're home."

They were picture frames, I could tell from the shape. When I got home I ripped them open. They were close up shots of Lauren and Ashley's young pink pussies, legs spread wide, and slippery and wet, ready for fucking. I couldn't wait to see them again!

12