All Comments on 'A Mother & Son Love Story, With Sex'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
nil_r2nil_r2about 1 month ago

really really slow burn, and every bit evocative in each word. Please continue the tale... the story can't stop now. What happens after she goes off the pill? so many possibilities!!!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 month ago
...naked breasts for the first time since...

A tender story got even better with that reminiscent. So much love with an amazing pace coupled with perfect amount of hesitation. Descriptions of all acts including actual love making were beautiful. Mommy was used near the end with astonishing affection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

oh how i enjoyed your writing, excitingly amazing and passionate as always 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She needs a baby bump to complete their new family.

rennat1rennat1about 1 month ago

A great story coming from a rather different perspective, I thoroughly enjoyed it. My only complaint is that you made me wait 7 weeks from your last offering please let us have you next slightly quicker but with no lesser quality. Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An excellent story with a slow, emotional burn leading to a highly satisfying climax. 5 stars, but I’d give it ten if I could.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Tender and sweet, building slowly to a crescendo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Keep this going! With anal maybe with bandage reverse the rolls. Pregnancy of his mother is hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The author has taken quite an effort to write this story, peppered with details. Thank you for sharing your work. But, I found it tedious, the language stilted and, at times, a bit unnerving. I couldn't read through the text, a pity.

An editor may be of help, in smoothening the kinks, but, finding one who is willing to take the time is a hurdle. One focus area could be removing all extraneous details, reading the text and introducing a few details at a time, to see the effect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story, thanks for including a thong! So hot!!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 month ago

This has to be the best version of the 'carrot and stick' method I've ever read! Caroline gets what she wants for her son by promising him more and more. Pity about the anonymous comment that urges you to find an editor. Whoever wrote it makes the excuse that (s)he couldn't read the text because they found it stilted and unnerving. I guess that's code for ' I need pictures to help me with words of more than three letters.' You don't need an editor! What you do need is to write a follow up. Ryan could breed his mother, and his reward? Anal sex! 5 stars from me.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 month ago

I loved it! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Quite good, in build up and climax...

Nice characterization, growth, and nice eroticism

i agree with Olwen, as to what you and this story need: a sequel more than editing, although you have left our lovers in a good place.

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 month ago

Wow! This story has it all. Great work!

dirtysondirtysonabout 1 month ago

Pregnancy should have happened ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Look forward to part 2

Kellie

409511381409511381about 1 month ago

The best result is to get mom pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like them falling in love. When a man and a woman are making love, it really goes back to that primal instinct of procreation. Keeping the species going. I don't feel that it is a conscious thing as opposed to its in our DNA. But even the mother thinks about talking to her son and getting off the pill. At 48 it is possible for her to get pregnant but very unlikely.

I was a student at San Diego State University in 1974 and I was doing every woman who would give me the time of day. I had a relationship with a young Hopi Indiana girl name Vera. It was causal she wasn't in love with me nor I with her. But the sex was hot. One night after we made love, and we were cuddling she whispered to me: "After we graduate and if you're not married and I'm not with someone would you freak out if I told you that I would like to have your baby. No, I would take care of raising the child. I think that you are a sweet, kind, loving, intelligent and a very good-looking man and that our baby would be a very beautiful baby." So even we were not in love with each as these two were in the story sometimes a woman wants to get pregnant by a certain man in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

nice story

slow build up loving mother keeps her promise to encourage her son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful. Simply wonderful. The delicious slowburn and building of emotion and love that developed was just perfect. I agree that pregnancy should have happened although the final paragraph strongly suggests that it's going to. Would have loved another page that actually told us the next chapters of their lives instead of leaving us hanging with only our imagination to fill in the blanks, but what can you do, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really hot. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Wow very very hot. Love that she wore stockings and garter for him.

MySecretGuyMySecretGuy28 days ago

Beautiful story, well written (and quite feasible too)

hoseluvahoseluva26 days ago

Another brilliantly written story, thank you for taking the time. So loving and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

So hot, your stories are great.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I loved the story. If I don't miss my guess there's more son's and mothers doing the except thing only its in real life. And who's to pass judgement on them. If its loving and consensual then its nobody's business except theirs. The same thing can be said about fathers and daughters and brothers and sisters too...Kay

muskyboymuskyboy23 days ago

Pity fuck stories are always kind of sad. The absence of real affection just lingers no matter the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Always a party when Sylviafan sows up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous