All Comments on 'A Mother & Son Matchmaker Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Spell check isn't enough

Please, please, please find a proofreader.

shagalotshagalotabout 13 years ago
it,s a story, not a manuscript

Why oh why do these so called readers remain anonymous

when they make these comments ,As far as i can see there is nothing wrong with this STORY it reads well to me,it makes sense ,it good wholesome fun ,its sexy , it has promise to make it a good series in the future , so please keep up the good work im looking forward to next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

I'm puzzled why anybody is bitching about this story. Its different, erotic and ever so slightly kinky, none of that bad!

Continue on, I'm enjoying it enormously..............

With Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Proffreading?

It's a good job shagalot is not a proofreader!!! A ',' in it's and spaces before punctuation in his criticism!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Very fast moving story

I hope that he gets some of his mother's pussy soon.

Thanks

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Mother & Son Matchmaker Ch. 02

Oh that Marie what a fucking slut. And worse she's even corrupting her good friend into mimicking her own indiscretions and even tempting her friend into an incestual relationship with her son. Bet a "dollar to a doughnut" that Marie will entice her friend Hope to seduce Hope's son Josh.

Evil lurks behind the grimacing grin of mathmaker Marie!!

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 11 years ago
Seriously, your work needs proofing.

This chapter, like Chapter One, was spoiled for me by so many missing and wrongly added words. Having 'spell-checker' wouldn't harm, either. The text is just too fractured for me to enjoy your story. Sorry. 2-stars :-(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for Josh to get his Mom in bed!!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Very hot!

Love it!

MyHotSlutWifeMyHotSlutWifeover 7 years ago
5*

Love it, love it, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You should proof read before submitting

Its not that hard

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Way to make a good story shorter.

"In the next month Josh and Marie did it 6 times...", REALLY? You just blew right past Hope listening to them... REALLY? She never peeked... REALLY?

I'm sorry. Who am I to tell an author how to write stories. I'm just the perv reader.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real nice

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I find this story interesting because it depicts older women in a realistic environment. They know what they had, know what they want, and are mature enough to admit to what they want. There is no real guilt, shame, self-loathing nor self-recrimination. The sexual action between Marie and kope was logically constructed and conducted. In reality, the mother has to realize and accept that both mother and son love and want each other. This is a 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.