All Comments on 'A Mother & Son Matchmaker Ch. 03'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 13 years ago
"Are am I, native."

What does that mean?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Finally; he got his mother the way it should have been all along

A little bumpy in spots with out of place words, but still sweet. Hot and very erotic once the neighbor wasn't the one he was fucking.

I'd like to read more of their relationship, perhaps the spermicide didn't work and he knocked his mother up.

That would be enough for him to dump his fish cold wife and move back with his pregnant mother that's carrying his child.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree with BIGDADDYRICH

Mom should become pregnant and son should dump his wife. These two belong together;they would be a lot happier as a couple.

Don,t let the friend loose out on her afternoon fun,just include her in at times that she is in need of release. The husband doesn't seem to be that interested anymore.

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excellent story. Funny and very hot.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
A Mother & Son Matchmaker Ch. 03 (Marie - Friend / Hope and Josh - Mother & Son)

Marie has certainly done a masterful and most deft job of bringing her friend, Hope (a widow), into a long wished-for sexual coupling with her son Josh! Along the way Marie got lots of great fucking over several months from her friend's son, Josh; Josh (who was not getting any pussy from his wife) enjoyed the sex with Marie also, but while he was fucking Marie he was visualizing and lusting for his mother Hope!!

The character of Marie, though not flawlessly played, did perform her Matchmaking wishes seemly effortlessly though she did have a complicated task before her; she did accomplish her mission, and her friend Hope and son, Josh, are now basking in their glory, ecstasy and an emotional lover's compact of incestual coupling and cosummated sexual relations.

Josh should now divorce his sexless wife, move in and cohabit with his mother; hopefully Hope is now pregnant, or will be, and they bare a child, since Josh is still childless and his mother would be a great new mother/grandmother and Josh a new father/sibling!!

The dialogue intercourse is good and for the most part understandable; there are many incorrectly used words and "non-words" (words left out of sentences), causing jerky halts to the reading rhythm and, at one time, Marie was referred to as "Margaret"!! The theme is good; the plot is fantastic and attention grabbing. Overall a great series; we would however, very much appreciate a Chapter 04 to explore the future of Hope and Josh (and his divorce), and their anticipated pregnancy; and also children. Marie could still drop by (for Hope's and Marie's tea and rum) to get her weekly "Josh medicine"--but definitely no lesbianism--as "payment" and gratefulness for her getting Hope and Josh, mother and son, together and into the incestual love affair!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Magnificent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome fuck

Just the way I would fuck my Mom..........so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
an excellent story

I'm glad that Josh finally got to fuck his mother, it's the dearest wish of lots and lots of boys. Take the last anon, for instance. He writes, "Just the way I would fuck my Mom." You've got to sympathize with a boy like that. He's hot for his own mother's cunt, he's probably hard whenever his around his mom, he'd love to stick his fine fat cock up between his mother's legs and unload his young balls up where he was once a baby. Listen, pal, we're all rooting for you. We'd love for you to shove your big hard on up your mom's warm wet cunt and shoot her a huge twatful of the creamy semen you've got waiting for your mommy in your hot balls. Here's hoping you make that special twat yours, your own mother's twat, young buddy. It's what you and your stiff prick deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

now you should add first time anal for them both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why not have the mother knocked up?

A good mom/son story must cross the final taboo and the son must knock up the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why

Why does anonymous think momma needs to get 'knocked-up'? Seems like pregnancy is too many peoples' objective. I can tell you that a mom/son relationship isn't easy to conceal. When the son is married (otherwise) complications would then arise even more. Pregnancy would make life nearly impossible as he would want to have a daddy relationship with the child. In the author's mind, the coupling of mother/son facilitated by Marie is the end objective. Why not let the incestous love and sex as written be the story. And it makes me Hard - not many things can still do that. By the way, Author Does need to learn spelling, punctuation, and English grammar if Author intends to continue writing. But a very good story.

bobbyinhoustonbobbyinhoustonalmost 10 years ago
Yes!

A fantastic series! I love the way Marie seduces Hope and sharers her with Josh. Thank you for writing and I am looking forward to reading more stories. Bobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THERE ARE TWO THINGS MISSING TO COMPLETE THIS.................

LIPSTICK..........and a Baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What an incredibly original and sensual theme

We need another entire set of stories to keep this endless set of variations alive.

BRAVO!!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Unless Mother and Son are moving ten states away and both want a child...

I am definitely against them having a child together. It is hard enough to raise a child and you are starting one off with a terrible handicap. There are enough fucked up kids that don't have a dog's chance, why introduce others to that life unnecessarily?

They are already declaring their love by having sex with one another, a child is not needed unless they are extra selfish. Just my opinion. Good story 'Boss.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Very well done!

I liked this a lot! Thank you!

MyHotSlutWifeMyHotSlutWifeover 7 years ago
5*

What a Great read! I'm so sad that the series didn't continue. I would have loved for Josh to have divorced his wife and moved back in with his mother. Becoming the fuck toy of his mother and Marie.

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 7 years ago
dont like incest stories when they arnt romantic

inclusion of other persons kills a story for me

Incestlove54Incestlove54about 3 years ago
People complain to much for a story on the internet.

This was a good serious, just enjoy the story

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

There are are a lot of methods of birth control than having your tubes tied, Hope.

5/5. Thanks for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real nice

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars. Still fertile at 58 . Not likely I think

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes I agree with the fact that at 58 there's no chance of a child!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

For a short story, it was beautiful. Love always finds a way. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES