All Comments on 'A Mother & Son Story Ch. 01'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
meucimeuciover 5 years ago
i new ideal

new spin on an old premise interested to see how you develop it from here. So far though you kept my attention for 4 pages, good writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic story of love/lust. I loved how the son reignites the inner slut inside his conservative mother Can't wait to read the continuation I hope the sons next load is sent into his mothers unprotected pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blackmail

Blackmail and coercion (rape) that’s not the best way to get it done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great read. A couple of typos and gramer errors here and there.

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 5 years ago
Like it!!

More please..

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

ahh, such a precocious child,, so much smarter than his mother,,turned me off right from page 1,,,a real mother would be right in that boys face and he would be scared shitless,, guess you think we are all idiots out here and fall for any bs story line,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really!

Now here is a guy that only cares for himself. I could feel everything he felt but to take advantage of his mother (or any woman) in this way shows no respect or love for her. Rape is rape no matter how much lust you pore over it. Really? My finger slipped when I gave my rating and it twitched to the right too far.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 5 years ago
Loved it

Nice story. randy son, horny somewhat neglected wife with a secret past just crying out for blackmail and coercion.

Nice slow build up, glad he came in her mouth for first time.

Going to read cpt 2 now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It wasn't so difficult for me

I overheard my mother's phone call to a friend that her marriage was sexless and she was very frustrated. I was 19 and still living at home while going to college. I let her catch me masturbating, and she said nothing, just watched, while I looked at her.

I blatantly asked her to help me finish and, after pausing a few moments, she walked up to me and started stroking my cock. I fondled her tits and then unzipped her jeans, pushing my hand into her panty and finding her wet pussy.

I fingered her and she stroked my cock harder and faster until I came very hard, spraying my load onto her T-shirt. She said, "Don't stop," and I began rubbing her clit with my thumb while fingering her deeper and harder. She groaned loudly and grabbed my neck as she collapsed against me.

We have been passionate lovers for 11 years. She divorced my dad about a year after our first encounter and has never remarried. I have been married for 4 years, and my wife knows nothing of my relationship with mom.

There are things my mother and I crave doing to and with each other that my wife refuses to do with me, so all my and my mother's lustful desires are satisfied. Life is very good.

Your story brought back wonderful memories of the first time I was intimate with my mother, It was the highlight of my sexual life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow.

great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great mommy story, loved it. Ken

mlektm50smlektm50sover 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

That is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Thank you for sharing it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 4 years ago

So fucking hot! Am glad to see that it was continued in a second chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

doorknob22doorknob22almost 4 years ago
Very hot.

Great stuff, thanks!

encore769encore769over 3 years ago
fantastic writing

loved the story. I could see myself, the mother, trying to convince herself not to but giving in to the temptation. A mother wanting her grown son and willingly following his instructions. She was me.....

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Hot story so I won’t be picky about some edits it needs. Loved the way it unfolded & son dominating mum is an absolute turn on. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Winner

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous