A Mother & Son Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh." The reflexive sigh escaped her lips. His touch made her hips twitch slightly and her one leg fall a little further away from the other. Her eyes darted down to his crotch where the sight of his manhood's obvious outline within his shorts made her sex pulsate, her embers snapping into red-hot coals of desire.

Her reaction gave him the courage he needed to proceed and, without another word, he scooted up toward her. Sliding his hand back, he brushed her hair out of the way and cupped the back of her head to draw her forward.

Oh God, her mind whimpered. Realizing what she was about to let happen, but unable to stop it, she closed her eyes and allowed herself to be drawn forward.

Their lips brushed together once . . . twice. Then they locked together; his pressure firm . . . insistent, hers soft . . . yielding.

Amazed by how much easier this was proving than he'd expected, Jason used his lips to guide hers open. As he slid his tongue past them and into her mouth, she raised hers in greeting. The two appendages swirled over and around one another.

Missy's nerves screamed with electricity as her body was inundated by steamy tropical gusts that made her embers crackle and snap in animated fashion . . . her breasts throb with ache. Instead of pushing his hand away, hers slid down to his wrist and her fingers locked onto it as she pulled it against her pulsating pussy, her legs spreading even further apart.

Over the next few minutes, as they kissed, they shifted positions slightly. Missy reached over and awkwardly set her glass down on the nightstand, then brought her emptied hand to the back of his head to press their lips together even firmer. She also pulled herself up more to press her breasts against his firm chest, mashing the mounds to appease some of their ache. Scooting up just a little more, Jason's hand grew heavier at her sex in response to hers pulling it to her. As he rubbed and pressed at her, her juices flowed freer and freer, making her panties wetter.

Jason's mind reeled with what was happening . . . the fact that he was making out with his mother while rubbing at her pussy through her panties. He now felt quite confident that he'd soon be sliding his stiff cock into her pussy and he yearned to do just that. But he didn't want to rush it . . . wanted to take his time in hopes that the more pleasure he gave her, the better his chances to do it again. Besides, he still wanted to fondle and molest her tits.

Missy's mind was squealing with the indecency of what was happening . . . the idea that she was letting her son touch her . . . kiss her. That she was kissing him back in a very unmotherly fashion while holding his fingers to her sex. The thought made her body vibrate with desire, her embers crackle intensely. Shifting and spreading her legs further apart she caused the robe to ride up on her thighs, the front to come loose.

Then Jason broke their kiss and pulled back to gaze into her eyes for a moment.

"Are... Are you sure?" Missy whispered, her mind trying to reassert itself, raising second thoughts and reminding her of societies views on what they were doing . . . what they were going to do. But her body didn't have any second thoughts. Awash with arousal, it ignored the doubts and responded to what her son did next.

Without a word he drew his hand from under the robe to grab its sash and pull it loose. Then he used both hands to push the flaps aside so he could gaze at her breast in just her bra for the first time. They were magnificent. Although the bra was no skimpier than her bikinis, something about the lingerie made her ample mounds so much more enticing . . . more erotic, and his desire to touch them . . . fondle them . . . molest their flesh, screamed within him.

As if reading his mind, Missy shrugged out of the robe and pulled it from under her ass to drop it on the floor beside the bed. Then she reached behind her, undid the bra's clasp, and added it to the floor. Shifting the pillows from behind her, she lay back on the bed, her back arched slightly to jut her chest upward in offering.

Thinking she was possibly the most beautiful woman in the world, Jason gazed down at his mother. Her shimmering hair was splayed out on the pillow her head rested upon. Her features were soft and lax with her arousal, her lips parted slightly, her eyes smoldering under heavy lids. He'd thought her breast were magnificent in the bra, but seeing them bare he knew that word failed to do them justice. They were full and round, their milky flesh calling to be fondled . . . reshaped and sculpted, and they were fronted by swollen, dark areolas that begged to be tweaked . . . licked and suckled on. Below the glorious mounds, the abs of her tummy quivered ever so perceptively. The light blue panties accentuated her lightly tanned flesh and, like the ones in the video, the sides rode high on her hips then dove down in a sharp vee over her crotch. Where they covered her sex the material was compromised by her juices so that it molded to her mound, clearly defining its curvatures and showing a hint of the feathering of hairs.

After taking in her image for a moment, he reached out to cover each breasts with a hand . . . his fingers tensing . . . squeezing . . . sculpting and reshaping their milky flesh.

"Ooh," Missy sighed, her eyes closing softly and her back arching a little more to push her tits into his hands, his fondling fueling the ache pulsing within the mounds . . . his palms' heat sizzling against her flesh.

Squeezing and molding her breasts for the next few moments, he watched their plaint, milky flesh being reshaped . . . felt them giving under his grasping fingers. When the thought of doing this had first struck him in the laundry room earlier he'd had no idea how amazing it would actually be. But now that he was, he found it so enthralling; the imagery, the tactile sensation. It made his blood pulse through his veins, his cock throb within his shorts. And it only grew more sensational as he saw her nipples become fully engorged . . . watched them turn into hard spires of lust atop her beautiful tits.

Forcing his eyes up from these sights, he saw the passion in her expression as she returned his gaze and he wanted to be closer to her . . . to kiss her. Releasing his hold on her breasts, he swung himself onto the bed and laid down beside her on his side, using his one arm to suspend himself slightly above her. Recognizing what he was doing, Missy slid her arm under him and reached up to place her hand at the back of his head, pulling him to her. Their lips connected . . . opened . . . their tongues rising to duel one another once again. Her other hand reached up to grip the bicep of his free arm, her fingers tensing as she encouraged him to return to her tits. He didn't need the encouragement though. His hand reached out to cover one of her mounds, cupping and squeezing it anew for a moment before shifting up to swipe his fingers across the engorged nipple . . . take it between his thumb and forefinger and tweak it.

"Mmm," she sighed into their kiss, electricity shooting through the bud.

As they kissed, his hand switched between the twin mounds, his fingers tensing more and more . . . their hunger growing. He toyed with her nipples, brushed his fingers back and forth over them . . . tweaked them.

Tropical gusts blew through her body, causing her embers to sizzle and snap . . . flare into brilliant orange briquettes of lust . . . her flesh simmering with their heat. Her feet slid on the sheet, her legs scissoring open . . . spreading themselves . . . the one closest to him rubbing against his hard cock through his shorts . . . making her press her thigh against it.

All the while both their minds reeled with what was happening; his reveling in the events, hers tumbling with the indecency of it. And both trains of thought fueled their respective lusts.

After a few minutes he broke their kiss and leaned down to her nearest tit, his hand cupping it . . . holding it for him. Dropping his lips around the nipple, he took it into his mouth and suckled, his tongue urgently swiping back and forth over it.

"Ooh yes, Honey. Suck my tit," Missy panted, her back arching higher to offer herself as her fingers tensed at the back of his head, holding him to her. Her words sent her mind into a tailspin over the lewdness of saying this to her son and her eyes softly closed, her face lulling to one side.

Thrilled by hearing his mother tell him to do what he was, Jason pressed his throbbing, aching cock harder against her thigh. Moving his hand to her other breast, he cupped and fondled the fleshy mound, his fingers growing hungrier. Soon he pulled his mouth away from her nipple to lean over and to drop it atop the other.

"Ooh." Missy whimpered, cool air swirling over the moist nub he'd just vacated to make it tingle while his mouth and tongue caused the other to spark with new electricity and her body shifted to offer it up to him. Continuing to scissor across the sheet, her one leg slid further and further open as the other pressed harder and harder against the rigid cock at her thigh. "Ooh, Honey. Suck my tits. Suck them, Baby."

This continued for the next few minutes; him sucking on and fondling her breasts, switching between them every few moments, while she whimpered and moaned for him to do just what he was doing and arching her back to feed him whichever mound he was suckling on.

Eventually he brought his mouth back to hers, kissing her passionately . . . their tongues dueling. Simultaneously his hand slid down from her tit, his fingers running across her abs to make them quiver spastically. Reaching the waistband of the panties, his hand slipped inside and dove down to her sex, straining the material. A pair of fingers delved into her slit . . . rubbed at her . . . played in her wetness.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Missy whimpered into the kiss, her hips twitching . . . rolling, her arousal making it easy for the digits to slip inside her. As he curled them to rub at her inner wall, her embers burst into flames.

His pulsating lust was driving him to move on and he broke their kiss to hurriedly pull away and sit up, his hand coming out from inside her panties. Grabbing onto their waistband, he jerked them off her hips.

As he'd pulled away, Missy's one hand fell to her side and the other dropped to the pillowcase beside her head. She laid there, wondering what he intended to do next; if he meant to fuck her, or lick her sex first. Either way, she didn't care. Her own lust was boiling in her veins . . . her fires growing higher and higher, making her want whichever he had in mind. Lifting her ass, she brought her legs together so he could remove the panties . . . have access to her.

Jerking them down her legs, he tore them free of her feet and her legs spread themselves again, this time wider . . . her feet finding a perch . . . her knees bending. Raising the panties to inhale her scent, he gazed at her pussy. Neatly trimmed, the feathering of hairs glistened dewlike with her juices and her dark, swollen labia shimmered wetly, flowering open in invitation to provide a hint of her opening at their center. The sight of it and the sweet scent of her arousal made his cock jump and throb within his shorts . . . made him want to drive the hard member deep inside her . . . fuck her with abandon.

But again, he wanted more . . .

More of this opportunity . . .

As well as more opportunities . . .

Knowing if he removed his shorts now, he might not be able to control himself, he left them on and dropped her panties to the floor. Then he moved between her legs and lowered his face to her dripping pussy.

Missy stared up at him gazing at her sex, her hips rolling ever so slightly . . . her body aching for whatever was about to happen. The thought of what she was doing . . . laying there naked in front of her son . . . waiting for him to either fuck her or eat her, made her feel dirty . . . lewd . . . obscene. And her fires grew even hotter, her fingers tensed to scratch at the sheet and pillowcase.

"Ooh." she sighed, her hips freezing in anticipation as he positioned himself between her legs . . . lowered his face toward her. His hands came to the hollows of her thighs, his palms hot against her flesh. Her nerves tingled eagerly in anticipation as his mouth hovered above her sex momentarily, his breath swirling over her.

Gazing at the pussy before him, Jason brought his hands closer so his thumbs could pull her lips apart, providing him with easier access to her slit. Then he stuck out his tongue and swiped it up through her wetness.

"Ooh God," she gasped, her head falling back to the pillow, her face lulling to one side, her eyes softly closing. "God, yes."

Licking her pussy, Jason tried to remember what to do. He'd watched enough porn to have an idea, but he wasn't certain. So he just licked at her over and over.

Whimpering, Missy lay there thinking how he wasn't experienced, but he was enthusiastic. As he eagerly licked at her, swiping his tongue up and down . . . brushing past her opening again and again, he accidentally brushed across her clit. Electricity sparked through the little button to make her hips jerk . . . twitch . . . make her want it more.

"Lick my clit, Baby. Lick my clit," she mewled.

This reminded him of things he'd seen and heard, and he turned his eyes to the engorged bud, standing out from its hood. Bringing his tongue to it he began lapping at it insistently.

"Ooh God, yes! That's it. Yes." She mewled, the attention making the electricity scream through her clit, making her hips roll and twitch. "Ooh yes, lick it. Lick my clit."

Her words surprised her. Although she enjoyed being talked dirty to, she wasn't usually so vocal. Especially using such words or phrases. But somehow she couldn't help herself. The words tumbled from her in response to having her pussy eaten by her own son. And an orgasm soon formed within her dancing flames, promising intense force. Her flesh began to shimmer with a thin sheen of sweat, her muscles tightening under it. Biting at her lip, she brought her other hand up to the pillow beside her, both sets of fingers gripping at the case.

Encouraged by her words and her body's response, Jason continued loving her pussy. Every couple moments he slid his tongue downward to swipe through her juices a few times, then returned to lap at her clit. Shifting one hand, he brought his thumb to her opening and pushed it inside her. When it didn't get the reaction he wanted, he withdrew it and stuck two fingers into her instead, curling them upward to rub at her inner wall.

"Ooh God!" She whimpered, the penetration causing her feet to push down on the bed and lift herself onto his digits . . . press her clit against his tongue. The orgasm grew within her fires and her head rolled from side-to-side, her fingers now clawing onto the pillowcase.

Thrilled by her reaction, he continued massaging her wall and lapping at her clit.

"Ooh yes. Ooh God, yes." The immorality of what was happening . . . the idea of who it was licking and fingering her . . . added to the orgasm's rapturous promise . . . drew it out of the flames . . . urged it toward release.

Listening to her moans of pleasure and watching her muscles tense under her shimmering flesh had Jason's lust frothing. Pressing his throbbing cock down into the mattress under him, he desperately wanted to rip his shorts off and shove his manhood into the pussy her.

But he knew he shouldn't.

Knew he needed to wait.

So he forced himself to hold back . . . for the moment.

Missy's orgasm approached the ledge of its release. Towering and powerful, its promise made her body start to writhe upon the bed . . . her muscles clenching . . . her breasts quivering upon her chest. Her head snapped to one side, her eyes closed, her teeth biting at her lip. Her hands dropped down to the top of his head . . . held him to her.

Oh God. What are you doing? Her mind whimpered. This is so wrong. So, so wrong.

"Ooh God!" She cried out, these thoughts ripping the orgasm off the ledge . . . sending it screaming through her with tsunami force. Brilliant skyrockets blasted through her mind, their explosions deafening. Her feet kicked down . . . her legs tensed . . . lifted her off the bed . . . shoved her sex against his fingers and tongue. With her back arching to jut her tits into the air, her head rolled back on her bending neck, her eyes shut, her mouth open. Her muscles spasmed under her shimmering flesh, her abs quivering spastically.

Jason had never had a girl orgasm like this from eating her pussy. Or from anything really. And it surprised him. Her hips sudden rise pulled her away from him, caused his tongue to lose contact with her clit, his fingers to pull away from her inner wall. Quickly shifting upward, he brought his tongue back in place and started pumping his fingers in and out of her.

"Yes! God yes! Ooh God, yes," she whimpered, the orgasm continuing to crash through her for several long minutes, making her body writhe and twist, her breasts roll and jiggle upon her chest. Her hands tensed at the back of his head . . . held him firmly to her.

Then, as it eventually began to fade, her muscles relaxed and her body softened to slowly drop back to the mattress where she lay panting, shuddering with a couple aftershocks.

Remaining in place for a moment, Jason licked at her juices, loving the taste of her. But he couldn't deny his own lust any longer and he soon pulled away, jumping off the bed and tearing his shorts off.

As he did, he gazed upon her, mesmerized. He'd thought she was beautiful before. But that beauty was nothing compared to her now, bathed in erotic afterglow, her flesh shimmering with a sheen of erotic sweat. Her arms lay limply at her sides, her fingers lightly scratching at the sheet. Her chest rose and fell with her heavy breaths, her breasts swaying and jiggling enticingly, topped by her swollen nipples. Her legs were splayed apart and between them her pussy shined with her juices, her dark lips swollen with arousal and flowering open in invitation, revealing her waiting entrance. She'd turned her face to look at him, her eyes smoldering under heavy lids as they stared at his cock. Framed by her radiant tresses splayed upon the pillow, her features were lax and glowing with her desire as she bit gently at her lower lip.

"Jason... Honey..." she breathed. Although the sight of his manhood had her body trembling with anticipation . . . her sex pulsating with need, her mind whimpered in protest, reminding her of who's manhood she was staring at . . . longing for.

Again, it was trying to make her stop this . . . stop what was happening.

Yet, she knew she wouldn't . . . that she couldn't.

She wanted it too badly . . . wanted him inside her.

Climbing back onto the bed, Jason set his hands on either side of her voluptuous body and held himself above her . . . his cock hanging between them . . . its tip brushing at her sex.

They gazed into one another's eyes for a moment, both thinking about what was happening; the taboo it embodied . . . the impropriety . . . the excitement.

His lust boiling up, Jason wanted desperately to simply plunge himself into her . . . to quickly drive his cock deep inside her pussy and fuck her.

But first . . .

First . . .

Knowing she enjoyed being naughty, he wanted to make her act like a wanton slut. And not just because he believed it'd improve his chances of a repeat performance. No, he wanted her to be his slut . . . wanted her to do and say things for him. He wanted to make the most of this opportunity . . . just in case.

"Put it inside you, Mom." He told her, his nerves jangling. The thrill of it being her made him emphasize that word even though he was uncertain about how she'd respond.