A Mother & Son Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, Honey," she sighed as she willingly reached between them . . . wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft . . . guided it to her. His making her do this . . . making her actively participate in the coming act . . . made her nerves tingle with excitement while his emphasis drove home its indecency.

"That's a good slut," he breathed, his lips curling into a smile. Pulling his eyes from hers, he looked down as he lowered his hips to watch his cock disappear inside her . . . her velvety folds accept him . . . take him, her lips wrapping around his shaft . . . clinging to it.

"Ooh God. Ooh God, yes," she whimpered, her eyes softly closing. As he entered her, her feet pressed down to lift her onto him, her body arching slightly. Her hand came back out to lay beside her, both sets of fingers grabbing at the sheet . . . tugging at it.

Their crotches met and they rolled their hips to grind against one another for a moment.

Pulling back, he extracted part of his member. Pushing forward, he slid it back inside her.

"You like that, Mom? You like my cock?" He asked, grinding against her some more.

"Yes. God yes," she whimpered, lifting herself and grinding back against him.

Then he began fucking her; pulling back and pushing forward to piston his cock in and out of her. Under him, Missy raised and lowered herself in unison with his rhythm . . . sliding herself on and off his manhood . . . fucking him back. Wet slapping sounds rose from their repeated unions.

"You're so beautiful," he told her, his hips humping up and down, his cock pumping in and out. "Such a beautiful slut."

Whimpering and mewling, her fingers grabbed at the sheet . . . pulled at it. Her fires had continued burning and his manhood's repeated penetrations of her sex fueled them . . . stoked them higher . . . hotter. Using her legs, she lifted herself to meet his descending cock, her actions causing her ample breasts to sway enticingly upon her chest.

"Yea, you like it. You like me fuckin' you... bein' my slut." He groaned, his rhythm steadily building faster . . . harder.

"Ooh, yes. Yes," she whimpered. She didn't know if it was just because it'd been so long since she'd been talked to like this . . . called names like this, that was fanning her lust to an amplified level. Or if it was the fact that it was her son sating these things, making her face what was happening . . . what she was letting happen . . . what she was doing. Either way, they quickly awoke another orgasm within her flames, this one's rapturous promising even more powerful.

"You're being so naughty... such a naughty slut." He growled, the words tumbling from him without thought, as if on autopilot. "Such a dirty lil' whore, Mom."

"Ooh yes, Honey. Yes." The orgasm grew to tower above the flames. Her fingers clawed at the sheet . . . her muscles tensing under her shimmering flesh.

His fucking of her grew more and more rabid, his hips pumping at her harder and faster until it eventually grew too wild for her to match. Throwing her legs over his thighs, she hooked her feet under them and reached up to grab onto his biceps. Then she simply laid there, letting him fuck her . . . letting him use her, his assault making her body rock upon the bed, her tits undulate fluidly. Her eyes were closed and her head lulled from side-to-side, a few strands of hair fluttering with it.

In and out his cock pumped . . .

Driving into her . . .

Again and again . . .

In and out . . .

In and out . . .

"Ooh, yes. Fuck me, Baby. Fuck me," she whimpered, the orgasm exiting the flames and approaching its release. Opening her eyes, she gazed up at him, her mind whirling with the image of her son atop her . . . his manhood pistoning in and out of her.

"Oh, Mom, you're so beautiful," he groaned, returning her gaze. The sight of her beneath him made him jackhammer his hips at her . . . shove his cock deep inside her . . . jerk back . . . pound it back into her. "A beautiful, dirty slut."

"Ooh God, yes! Yes!" She cried out, the orgasm being torn from the ledge and crashing through her like a runaway locomotive, filling her mind with brilliant fireworks and deafening explosions. Her muscles spasmed, her feet kicked down into the bed and her legs tensed to lift her against him . . . cram her crotch against his as her hips twitched and jerked in rapid little bunny-hops, her sex locking around his cock . . . squeezing it . . . milking it. Her body arching, her head rolled back on her straining neck, muscles and tendons tight under her flesh. Her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth fell open, a series of unintelligible whimpers escaping it. Upon her chest, her breasts rolled and jiggled fluidly.

Jason struggled against her raised hips to continue fucking her as best he could, glad that he'd already cum twice that night; once in the shower and once in her mouth. Otherwise the image of her combined with her clenching pussy might have caused him to cum right then. Instead he was able to hold back his boiling climax, withstand the urge and last a little longer . . . extend his time fucking her.

As her body writhed for the next few minutes, her nails scratched into his arms, her hands clenching with the electricity jolting along her nerves created by the exploding orgasm.

"Ooh," she whimpered, the orgasm eventually fading and her body softly dropping back to the bed. Her face lulled to one side and she panted past her open lips, her mind reeling with how powerful it'd been.

Softly pumping himself in and out of her a couple times, Jason decided he wanted her on all fours and he dropped back on his haunches, pulling his cock from her.

"Mmm," she mewled sadly with the loss even as she wondered what he intended next.

"Roll over," he commanded, grabbing onto her waist and guiding her to do so.

"Ooh," she sighed, her question being answered. The duo of powerful orgasms in rapid succession had sapped her energy, yet she managed to roll over and lift herself up on her hands and knees. With her head hanging down, her hair cascading to the bed, she raised her ass and spread her legs in open invitation to her son.

Jason took a moment to enjoy the imagery before him; his mother's round ass hovering, her wet sex glistening between her splayed legs. Her flesh shimmered with erotic sweat and her luscious breasts hung down under her, swaying delicately as she settled into place.

Then he moved up to kneel behind her. Grabbing onto her waist with one hand, he guided himself to her with the other. Then when his cockhead entered her that hand came to her waist as well and his hips shot forward . . . drove his cock into her . . . hard . . . fast, his crotch smacking against her asscheeks.

"Ooh God!" Missy whimpered out, the force of his penetration making her body rock forward . . . her tits sway freely.

"You are a dirty slut, Mom," he growled as he started fucking her, his hips rocking back and forth to piston his manhood into her again and again . . . hard . . . fast. "A naughty whore for lettin' me do this... lettin' me fuck you."

"Ooh, yes. Yes." She mewled as she was rocked back and forth, her tits undulating under her. Her head remained hanging down and her hair swayed around it. Her eyes were closed as she listened to him . . . his words fueling the passion rolling through her.

"You're so naughty... so dirty," he huffed, finding that his words were having an effect on him as well . . . heightening his own arousal . . . forcing him to strain at maintaining control . . . to hold his climax back for a few more minutes.

"Ooh God, Honey. Ooh God," she whimpered, his primal fucking of her stoking her lust . . . fanning her fires . . . manifesting yet a third orgasm. This surprised her. While she'd had multiple orgasm before, they'd never formed so quickly . . . so easily. Still there it was, swirling among her flames . . . growing with each thrust of his rigid manhood . . . pulsing with every dirty phrase coming from his mouth.

"You dirty slut." Using his hands on her hips he began pushing and pulling her in unison with his thrusts . . . using her to fuck him. As his hips dropped back he threw her forward, then jerked her back as his hips shot forward.

"Ooh. Ooh God." As he used her body for his pleasure the orgasm emerged from the fires. Its promise of earthshattering force caused her muscles to tense, her head to roll back, her hair cascading past her shoulders. "Ooh God, yes, Honey."

Continuing to call her dirty names and telling her she was naughty for letting him do this, he fucked her with building urgency . . . his rhythm growing hungrier . . . harder.

In and out his cock pistoned . . .

Driving . . .

Pounding . . .

Slamming into her . . .

Again and again . . .

His crotch slapping against her asscheeks . . .

Making them vibrate with the contact . . .

Her breasts swaying . . .

Undulating . . .

Whimpering and mewling, Missy knelt there being fucked by her son . . . the orgasm towering as it approached its release. Her head fell forward . . . rolled back, her hair swishing with it. Her muscles tensed . . . relaxed, her fingers grabbing at the sheet below her.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in you, Mom." Jason growled, his hips ratcheting awkwardly into her a . . . few . . . last . . . times. Then he slammed himself into her as deep as possible and froze, his crotch smashed against her ass. His cock twitched . . . jerked . . . unleashed his seed deep into her pussy. "Fuck yea!"

"Yes! God, yes!" She cried out, the sensation tearing the orgasm free and sending it crashing through her with tidal force. Her head snapped back on her straining neck, her hair being thrown with it. Behind her closed eyes, her mind exploded in a series of brilliant skyrockets. From her open mouth came loud whimpers and moans. Her muscles spasmed; tensing . . . relaxing . . . tensing, quivering spastically under her shimmering flesh. Pressing back against him, her ass twitched and hopped in rapid little bunny-hops, her sex clenching onto his exploding manhood; squeezing it . . . milking it.

"Oh fuck yea," he sighed when he finished, his cock settling down within her velvety folds. His hands remained on her waist, holding himself pressed against her as she milked the last drops of his seed from him.

Eventually her orgasm subsided, the waves of ecstasy ebbing back into the ocean. Her body softened, her muscles relaxing, and her head fell forward again.

Jason ground himself against her for a moment, then pulled back, extracting his softening cock from her and releasing his hold on her waist. As he climbed off the bed, Missy collapsed onto it with a whimper, her legs sliding straight out behind her and her arms falling bent at her sides. Then she lay there, panting and floating along on the gentle afterglow. After a moment she felt the covers being placed on top of her and then the door being opened and closed.

Bathed in the nightstand lamp's soft illumination she thought about what had just happened and how much she had enjoyed it . . . wonder what the following days might hold. Then, with the fading of the rapture, her mind returned to the indecency of it. Struggling with the conflict, she slowly slipped off to sleep.

In his room, Jason was also reveling in the events while contemplating their new relationship; would it continue or was that the end of it? He didn't have the answer, but he knew which way he was leaning.

The End