All Comments on 'A Mother By Any Other Name.'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is an amazingly romantic and erotic tale.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. If you should decide to write a sequel to this tale, I will have my five stars on hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story, ended too soon

I would have liked this story to go a little further. Tell us why the ex-girlfriend tried to rat them out to the father. Was she jealous? Did she want him back or was she just evil? Would love to have the story take them to a place they could have comfortably made love and discovered each other. Lots left out there on this one. Hope you decide to follow up with a sequel. Great job.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

Loved it! Very hot!! A followup chapter would be great that shows what happens after Liam moves back home. Five stars and a favorite point!

radioman2radioman2almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Well written and believable. Enhanced by the lack of vulgarity. Thank you for sharing your efforts.

kylady76kylady76almost 5 years ago
hoping for more

It's a dam good story my partner could not stop from wondering what Marnie was trying to say on the Phone but that;s my man is like, as were I was hoping to find what would the next show would be and if it could be a overnight trip away.

blaster666blaster666almost 5 years ago
Expertly Penned! Five stars all the way!

This is an exceptional story. Would love to read more.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
WOW

That was such a good story, I would love to read more about those two. I love the teasing and you kind of know where it is headed but the journey is so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
After Liam Comes Home

add this chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2, please!

5 stars, so sexy story, keep it coming, we want more, get dad out of the house or mom and son out so that they can fuck like they want and make some noise...

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
Brilliant!

clever story, well-written - as always. I like the left out sex scene as much as the one you went with. very well done. 5 stars!

direwolf1direwolf1almost 5 years ago
The Best Ever!!

I Hope You write many More Chapters~!!

gardenguy314159gardenguy314159almost 5 years ago
Groin's Alive

I expected something different but it was a great mom story. Nice visual in her groin area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
needs a

chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG

Wow I'm so wet I need more of these Lovers

Love sherri

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wild load...

Too bad that last load didn’t land on dads face as he yells batter up!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very good story!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

OOAAOOAAalmost 5 years ago
Great story!!?

Congratulations

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Again keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boatbummboatbummalmost 5 years ago
Sweeeeeet!

Marnie's loss is Mom's gain! And it's lovely that Mom is nice-n-hairy as nature intended.... ;-)

Sometimes a boy moves back home because he has to, and sometimes it's because he wants to. Liam and Rose certainly have an interesting life ahead of them, eh?

Thanks for this loving little tale -- and I enjoyed the full-on mating much more than the teasing foot-job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good!

Great story and well "built-up" as time passed. Very probable in that I am sure it has been experienced by many. I am one.

sunburycdsunburycdalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thanks for reading and the comments. Special mention to the anonymous with the "batter up" suggestion. Laughed out loud, thank you. Sequel? Maybe.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesalmost 5 years ago
Totallly Cum Worthy

Five star read as always....

bbwseeking63bbwseeking63almost 5 years ago
Fantastic job!

I can’t say I LOVED this enough. Great job, looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Smoking hot

An outstanding tale of mother son love. The slow buildup was very erotic and I loved it when the mother said “show me you love me cum in my pussy”. I can imagine that this son will be wearing his mothers pussy out as the mother and son enjoy their new found love. I have to think dad knows his wife and son are lovers after the phone call, his teasing, and his wife wearing lingerie while sitting in front of her son. Perhaps the wife observes her husbands pj bottoms are now wet as she goes to bed. I hope mom son and dad can come to a new consensus as the son humps away into his mothers pussy, his hands fondling her naked body and both moaning in pleasure dad watching the depraved action. I can’t wait to see where you take this loving family. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Done it again

Five star as usual, hoping for chapter 2. I like the idea of Liam rub in his ex face and mother son happily ever after with his father blessing.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
good work

i'm glad you deleted that scene. it was better this way

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As written ...

Excellent story, beautiful English, proper grammar, great sex! Five stars are not enough. However, as a high school English teacher … the bottom surface of the foot is spelled, "s-o-l-e", not "s-o-u-l." It might have been better as, "'... as I gently caressed the soft skin of her' sole. I managed to caress her soul."

I'm excitedly looking forward to reading your other submissions and future contributions to Literotica.

sunburycdsunburycdover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback

"Highschool English teacher," I know, I know! I look back at each of my stories and honestly cringe at the mistakes I make. Yes, I should make use of an editor but I don't play well with others. Thank you for reading and likewise all those that read and comment; every input is noted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Deserved chapter 2

Hello Mr Sunburycd, is there chapter 2 on the horizon, I read this beautiful love story couple of time, I really think your amazing story deserved chapter 2. Please let us know your opinion. Thanks

sunburycdsunburycdover 4 years agoAuthor
A one off?

Hadn't planned on chapter 2. It's always the build up to incest that's the interesting part, I just don't think it could sustain another. Thanks for the kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Really enjoyed reading this, would have been nice if it was a little longer. I gave four stars...only give five to the ones that make me cum...not the guy in the story lol.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
A pretty good story...

... but the dad was uncharacter istically clueless. In my mind I think he knew that Rose and Liam were 'getting jiggy with it'. Again in my reader's mind, dad was totally conscious and faking sleep. He was voyeuristicly enjoying Rose's present to him with Liam being none the wiser.

You did make me hate Marnie throughout the story. What was her game? She needed to be punished somehow.

raraewriterraraewriterover 4 years ago
nice

Another fine story. Thanks

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 4 years ago
Very nice again....

'Thank you.' Another very sexy story.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Lovely story, and yes it needs a second chapter

Always enjoyed your stories, love how how you plot it and really enjoyed your use of a more mature son (28 vs 18). And not trying to be argumentative, but there's plenty of loose ends to this story. Why did Marne call? What's her game? Jealousy? How do Liam and his mom work around his clueless dad? How do they avoid issues with Marne? There's still enough for another store here, I think. Still, I'm adding this one to my favorite's list anyways because I love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Magnificent

Wonderfully written. This is right up there with my all time favorites. The perfect balance of seduction, danger, eroticism, love. Beautifully descriptive and flowing.

Thank you for this.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 3 years ago

Excellent read!!!! more please ?

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

5 stars are not enuf you made me nut thanks 100% HOT

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Really needs more. This was a great storyline. Well done 5++stars

writerjabwriterjabover 2 years ago

Excellent story and I like that the son is a decade past 18 giving him more experience. Also 50 really is a great age as the kids can be out of the home … or back in!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Very nice story, you made the right decision with the ending that you chose..........():\

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but lots of loose ends that could be cleaned up in another chapter. Why had Marnie called? Did she want to get back with him? Had she seen or heard them at the theatre? Was she jealous? Who was the man she was with at the theatre? Could it have been her father or brother? Did she see what was going on between mother and son because the same thing was happening with her father or brother? Why would Mom want Liam to move back home? His place would provide a haven away from Dad. Was Dad really that clueless? Was he really asleep in his chair? Did he secretly have a cuckold fetish? Would he have enjoyed Charlie bedding his wife? As I write all these questions, they could provide a possible outline for another chapter. Whatever your choice, I have enjoyed your stories. Thank you for allowing us a glimpse into your imagination. 5⭐ Rafe

live4thebjlive4thebj12 months ago

The only issue I have with the story is the whole saliva thing. Made me want to gag. But the story was hot nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...