A Mother By Any Other Name.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dodgers losing again," Dad remarked as I passed his beer.

"Where's Mom gone, I got her one too?"

"To get changed she said," he replied before going off on a rant about the current form of his team.

Taking off my jacket, I threw it over the back of the couch and sat back myself to watch the final innings and it wasn't long before Mom returned.

She said Dad hadn't noticed her wearing pantyhose to do yoga; surely he would notice this! If one thing could be said in her defence, it was she was at least now wearing panties. Her legs and arms bare, the white see-through baby-doll she wore just made it to her groin. Her panties, a string that attempted to call itself a thong but in no way functioned as underwear. Walking right past Dad, his head moving to keep an eye on the television as she did so, she could've been parading on a lingerie show runway.

I consciously picked up my dropped jaw as she came and sat down beside me, lifting her knees up onto the couch, feet and exposed butt against my outer thigh.

"Who's winning boys?" She asked the room and regardless of the game, I knew it was me.

"Who did you think?" Dad complained, scoffing.

"I got you a beer Mom," I remarked reaching for the unopened bottle on the table. With my head turned from my father I whispered under my breath. "What are you wearing?" Before making a nodding gesture towards Dad. Her response was merely to smile; so cool that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

"Oh Darling I don't think I could finish a whole one, can I share yours?"

Her confidence infectious, I felt my cock rising as I watched her raise my own bottle to her mouth and make a show of teasing the neck with her lips before sipping.

This was not my mother! And if it was, then what had I been paying attention to growing up? Surely not her.

"How was the play anyway?" Dad made an effort in conversation, slurring his words. "Marnie said there was a couple near her talking most of the way through it."

He didn't wait for a response, beginning a tirade against the striking out batter and I again focussed on Mom.

"My feet are so sore from wearing those heels," she commented. "I wish someone would give them a rub."

"Liam give your mother a foot rub," Dad ordered.

"What?" I asked not believing my ears.

"You heard. She carried you around for nine months, least you can do is rub her feet!" I looked at him in amazement as he tilted back his reclining chair. A sign both Mom and I knew all too well; he was fixing to fall asleep.

"He's only making YOU do it Honey, so HE doesn't have to!" Mom explained as Dad concurred with a grunt.

Whatever, I was more than happy to comply as Mom shifted on the couch, lifting a foot onto my lap.

Had I ever touched my mother's feet before? I doubted it. She'd certainly never ground her heel down onto my erection that was for sure, as I gently caressed the soft skin of her soul, along to her tiny toes. On her elbow watching me over her hip, Mom took another sip of the beer. Her eyes glanced across to Dad before she reached over and took my left hand off her foot, placing it squarely over her ass.

Confident or not, my heart began racing as I touched her bottom with Dad only feet away. The white string of her thong did nothing to prevent the heat of her anus warming the back of my finger as I slid my hand along her crack, the wetness of her pussy coating the area in lubricant. Mom abandoned the beer bottle, now totally focussed on us as I watched her raise a finger to her mouth and coat it with saliva. With my knuckle sliding back and forth over her asshole and the entrance to her vagina in the limited space available to me between my thigh and her ass, she reached over and pulled aside the thong.

Clutching her foot with one hand, I pulled back with the other to give her access to her own sex, curious to see what she had in mind. I didn't have to wait long as she dabbed her moistened index finger upon her anus, smearing her saliva across its surface. Without delay, a determined expression on her face, she again took hold of my hand and I didn't need to be a brain surgeon to know what was on her mind.

I was amazed how easily my middle finger entered my mother's ass. Her sphincter embracing me sensually, sucking the length of my digit inside her cavity to feel the inner cheek-like walls of her rectum. We sighed as one with the enormity of our actions. Not every day a son fingers his mother's asshole. I used her foot to stroke the length of my cock, wishing above all to be able to loose it from my pants.

"What the hell?" Dad mumbled from my right and initially I thought we'd been discovered until I realised he aimed his question at the television; his last moment of clarity before I watched his head fall back, his mouth opening and a snore emitted from his nose.

It was obviously the signal my mother had been waiting for. Cat-like she took her foot from my grip and deftly turned her body. My finger began sliding from her ass as my hand moved with her before she reached back, holding me in place. "Oh no you don't!" She grinned as her other hand found my fly. My cock burst from my pants as her mouth met my own, my tongue and hers dancing as she wrapped a fist around my dick and masturbated me. "Finger fuck Mommy's ass Baby," she added as dripping with saliva, her lips dropped from my mouth down onto my penis.

Is it possible to describe the feeling of your mother sucking your dick? I struggle. Never had a mouth seemed so perfectly formed to take me. No deep throating here, it wasn't necessary. Her lips, the sucking of her cheeks and the caress of her tongue, giving me the head of my life. Her hand in accompaniment, twisting around the saliva lubricated shaft. The most sensual of hand jobs.

I stroked her hair as my other hand cupped her buttocks; a finger deep inside her ass, probing. Her head lifted from my groin and her eyes looked greedily into my own. "Are you going to fuck me Baby?" She asked, almost begging and I wasted no time. With a mere cursory glance at my sleeping father, I placed a hand on her ribcage and lifting her butt with the other, pulled her upon my lap. A hand went down between us as she guided my cock to her entrance and just like that, her weight lowering upon me, we were as one. As nature intended. I could feel my cock through the dividing wall of her ass, pushing my finger away in its dominance of space and though loathe to leave its new found home, I pulled my finger from her to join in on the fun at her breast.

Was it for her own enjoyment or did she know my fetishes? Either way, as I removed her boobs from the baby-doll and she looked down on the action, she dribbled a trail of saliva down onto her nipple, delighted when I licked it up. Equally so as we repeated the vice.

"Oh Baby do you like that? Do you like Mommy's spit?" She whispered as she ground her pelvis up and down on my cock.

"Fuck yes Mom, I love it all," I admitted, my cock harder inside her than I could ever remember being.

"Then open your mouth Baby," she hissed as her lips came together before another trail of drool ran from her mouth.

Onto my tongue it flowed. My open mouth craving her fluid, any fluid. Swallowing before her lips were upon me again, her own tongue deep in my mouth to taste her own saliva. I again found her breasts, sucking her nipples as I clenched her buttocks, lifting her and pulling her down onto my erection. My pants softening the sound of our fucking, the soundtrack to our love, Dad's snoring.

Wrapping my arms around her, clasping her to my body I lifted her up and lowered her onto her back on the couch. A moment of pause, our eyes locked with desire for the other.

"This is the best thing I've ever done," I confessed, my cock again fully penetrating her.

"It's not over yet," she whispered, a look of nothing but pride on her face.

"It actually nearly is!" I added, tilting my head down to my thrusting groin in the hope she understood of what I referred.

"Oh, OH! Are you going to cum?" She giggled, louder than was probably safe under the circumstances.

Nodding, I increased my rhythm. Burying my cock to its hilt with each penetration.

"Then cum," she insisted. "Cum inside my pussy Darling. Show me you love me."

"I do love you Mom," I thrust.

"Say it Baby," she panted.

"I love you, I love you," I repeated, willing to say it for as long as she desired.

"Then cum my darling boy. Cum inside me my son, my baby, my lover," she managed between breaths. "Cum inside your mother."

The couch squeaking with every thrust, her legs spread wide below me, wrapped around my body to hold me in place as I fucked her, I was on the edge of glory. Managing to hold as long as I could, the wet slapping of her vagina, her back sweaty on my hand, the softness of her breast in the other. It was time.

Her eyes fixed on mine as I began to cum. A momentous orgasmic flow of semen shooting from me deep inside my mother.

"Oh God I can feel it," Mom struggled to say before her face changed, a overwhelming look of pleasure flooding her visage before she arched her back up into me. "Oh God I'M cumming!" She stated, surprised, her own orgasm capturing her unaware. "Oh no!" She added and it didn't take me long to understand why she said it.

Even as I continued to cum, my cock surging inside her, I felt her vagina convulse. Pulsing around my own ejaculation it was as if she gripped the entire length of my cock, and then as she uncontrollably began to scream her pleasure, I felt the flow.

The first time I'd encountered such a thing and it was with my mother. As if pissing, the squirt flooded my cock, burst out around me as I instinctively placed a hand over her mouth to stifle her squeal of ecstasy. I was able to look down as I continued to gently thrust and see her spray me with her nectar; the other mother's milk, before I descended on her mouth with my own. Her squeals now moans of delight as our tongues completed our incestuous coupling.

"I love you so much Liam," she sighed, her mouth kissing across to my ear. "I've wanted this for years."

The confession took me by surprise.

"What? Why didn't you say something?" I asked and realised how stupid was the question. How do you inform a family member you want to fuck them? Could there even be a tactful way? To her credit she did provide an answer.

"You've always been with someone," she admitted. "Since you were a teenager you've always seemed to have a girlfriend. When would I have ever been able to compete?"

And it was true. Marnie had dominated the last six years, before then always a succession since high school. How would I have reacted to potential incest when I was ten years younger I wondered?

"It doesn't matter," I whispered. "We're together now." I watched a tear run from her eye and I pressed my lips to it, stopping its progress before once again kissing her mouth. "Forever." I added.

"Go Dodgers," Dad stirred and in a flurry of movement, I slid my still erect and saturated cock from Mom as we made ourselves look half way presentable. My eyes on the man, I hid away my dick as he wiped his mouth and took stock of where he was, his eyes first on the television before alighting on us.

"Oh, I must have fallen asleep," he remarked as he looked back at the post game show. "I thought I heard you yelling for me Rose," he added.

"No," Mom shook her head. "Oh actually I did scream in delight when Liam gave me the news."

I turned to Mom unsure of what she was talking about before she took my hand and raised it to her mouth, kissing my knuckles. Primarily the finger that had been inside her ass I noted, but that's neither here not there.

"Liam's moving back home!" She informed both of us proudly.

"Oh that's great news," Dad acknowledged, raising the beer he found between his thighs. "Live in foot massager," he laughed. "Oh Liam, you don't know what you're getting yourself into my boy."

I looked at Mom as she lowered my hand down onto her bare thigh, a wicked smile on her lips.

"No Dad, I think I have a pretty good idea," I smiled.

*

The End.

Thank you for reading.

*

As a bit of fun I thought I'd include a deleted scene for an idea of how I originally planned the sex on the couch. Hope you enjoy.

From my vantage I looked along her slightly spread legs to the thong doing its best to creep between her labia. The smallest triangle of white material sitting in a forest of dark pubic hair. I managed to look across her exposed chest and up into her cheekily smiling face as she took a sip from the bottle.

"Take it out," she whispered and I swallowed loudly.

We were about to cross a line there was no coming back from. If Dad paid the slightest attention, the game would be up but Mom seemed confident in our exploits, wiggling both feet on my cock.

I did as she ordered. With only a cursory glance toward my father, I unzipped and pulled my hard-on from the fly.

I could see where she'd got her confidence. With my dick rigid between her almost equally sized feet, its presence was relatively discreet. Until she decided to masturbate me between her big and second toe. Not even in my teenage years had I engaged in something so daring. My father mere feet away. I alternated between watching her foot job, to her face as she finished the bottle. Back to my cock, her breasts, her pussy, Dad. To her lowering the empty bottle between her legs and pressing the neck to her glistening vulva. My head swam as I saw it enter beside the string of her thong.

It was all too much. I was cumming before I had the chance to stop it. A geyser of semen shooting vertical. My lip bit, it was all I could do to refrain screaming my pleasure as cum flowed down Mom's feet, between her toes, into my pants. I looked to Mom for guidance, to apologise and she offered no help, slapping a hand across her mouth to keep from laughing.

"Go Dodgers," my father shouted at the screen as I silently begged her for advice.

Mom made a nodding movement with her head and I followed its projection to my jacket over the back of the couch, her panties clearly extended from the pocket. Why hadn't she pointed them out sooner I wondered? What if Dad had noticed? Putting it out of my head I subtly reached for them and used them to mop up the cum that still bubbled from my erection, that daubed Mom's feet...