All Comments on 'A Mother’s Forbidden Love Ch. 03'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Pretty much of a different chapter, same story... the story isn't really progressing anywhere.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter! Thank you. I looked the restaurant up - that looks like a great place. I love the detail of the clothes. I am able to completely picture her in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We're 3 chapters in and still no mention of pregnancies/birth control. I think they should address the elephant in the room.

Cutty4637Cutty463710 months ago

Don't stop here.

rodavrodav9 months ago

Need to let the three of them mother, son and daughter get together for threesome.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the first thing I would be concerned about is getting my mother pregnant. When I was close to cumming I would ask: "Is it safe to cum in you mom?" It is either yes or no. If it is no, then I would have to pull out prior to cumming in her. Or if I'm a lucky man she might say: "I want you to fuck your baby in me." Allowing me to fill her womb to the brim with my hot baby batter.

I would have no problem giving my mother a child. It hot to even think about. Knowing that your baby is growing in the same womb that you were created. Wow, so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loving this series but why do most of these incest stories the sons call the mothers sluts??????????? You could find a better word then that?????? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why did you stop??????????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story 5 stars. Are you going to continue or is this the end ?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the story but I don't like the mother being called a slut! Are you going to continue?? Add sister to the mix and maybe one or both become pregnant? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting....

P_DoggP_Dogg3 days ago

Love the story but it definitely needs another chapter to wrap it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous