All Comments on 'A Mother’s Story - Ch. 04'

by kparc1212

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

WOW.....really hot. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Hot. Really funding hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story . Brought back memories of when I got out of Boot camp in 77 and my Mom flew out the graduation . We decided to drive back home to Tennessee and just spend time together . We stopped and got motel room and went to get something to eat . Afterwards went for a walk and just talk and catch-up . Things were going good and we just hugged and I gave her a quick kiss . Went back to the room and she went to take a shower and change . My mom is a petite woman with small breast and a killer little body . She came out and was dressed in a cute little gown and barefoot with pretty little toes painted red . We decided to just cuddle and chat . Before we knew it I gave her a quick kiss and hug and she responded and kissed me back . I slowly made my way to neck and shoulders. She relaxed and I slowly undressed her her and started kissing her gorgeous little tits . We ended up undressing and I started kissing her gorgeous little feet and legs till I made my way up to her pussy when I kissed it . We ended up making love that night and I came in her several times . We made love again that morning and started home afterwards . Made love to her every day till we got home . It was the greatest experience in my life and we never regretted it . Dad was glad to see us and we never made love again after that . Found out years later that she had a miscarriage but never said anything . If you ever get a chance to make love to your mom take it . It's the greatest love and sex you'll ever experience .

tongueman53tongueman53about 1 year ago

All I can say is what a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh man! Whew!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkparc1212@kparc1212
Short intro to any readers of my stories. If you’re looking for the grammatically correct, perfect punctuation, no spelling errors and/or the full story experience you will not find it in my stories. I don’t write this shit to be graded as in an English Lit class. For g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES