All Comments on 'A Mother Who Didn't Know'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
My thoughts

The quality in this story is up there. There were just a few obvious errors where if you carefully proof read can be found before submitted and lose the thesaurus. Using alternate words for the more common ones IMHO don't really add to a story. Other than that it was good. ***

petertowerspetertowersover 8 years ago
An enjoyable read

live4thebj's comments echoed my own. I really enjoyed your story, it had a good mixture of passion and crediable plot. I especially liked the way you started it all off, with a bang as they say.

Thanks for taking the time to post it. Pete.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Enjoyable read…fairly well-written. The assfuck near the end illustrates what a despicable little prick Jack is. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I HOPE THERE IS MORE

LIKE A BABY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shit

Why covered in shit ? Ive had plenty of anal and no shit. That spoiled the ending i feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well-crafted, of course--it's by QW

But why isn't Jack pumping that fine fat cock of his up his mother Danni's warm wet cunt instead of her asshole? As a mommy-loving teenager his goal is surely that endlessly enticing hairy hole between his mother's legs. For a hunky horny young guy like Jack, nothing can ever compare with blowing his balls up the same cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Proof reader / editor needed

I liked the story line, but the writing needs some serious work. Should have someone proof read at a minimum before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incest is Best

Good story, but forced anal sex is not appealing. I fucked my mother over a ten year period, we had four children and never once did either of us wish or want anal sex. Two main reasons fopr fucking anyone is procreation and loving person.

navelmannavelmanover 8 years ago
the best opening sequence ever

woow i have been reading your stories and found this one among the best of them. especially the opening sequence. woooooow. the forced element and the suggestion that she was surrendering helplessly makes it extremely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Overall this is a pretty good story, with some nice twists. My main objection concerns this author's usual need for the two to have a child. Why? Maybe begetting the child is romantic, but raising one is not. Their constant sexual sessions might decline a bit as they struggle to cope with the baby's necessities. There doesn't seem to be much interest in giving the kid a decent upbringing, poor thing, just their having him together. The 40-year-old mom doesn't strike me as having the right attitudes for going back into motherhood after all the years.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I'll say no more.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy tale!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Danni?

What started out as a beautiful story was ruined by him taking her in her behind, despite her protests and begging him not to. Just shows how much he really cares about her or her feelings, since she had told him not to do that once before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Veri till the end 3 stars

I get so sick of anal in these stories. Save those for you gay fantasies author who is gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤) 👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous