A Mother's Dirty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't forget those feelings as he pushed his shorts and briefs down below his balls and freed his large cock. Standing by his mother's bed, he wrapped his hand around his shaft and began stroking, causing his rod to swell and throb to its fullest state of hardness. Those girls his age he knew from around town were the last thing he was thinking about now.

Diane's tits rose and fell slightly with her sleepy breathing, and Ricky barely tore his eyes away from them while he silently jacked his rigid pole. He couldn't believe he was doing this, but he couldn't believe his mother was lying there with her big tits hanging out either. He wanted to feel them more than anything, rub his dripping cock head over those suckable nipples, but it was impossible.

After standing by Diane's bed stroking his overheated cock for longer than he should, Ricky finally forced himself to go quietly back out of his mother's room. He went straight to the bathroom down the hall, with his shorts still down beneath his balls and his excited cock swaggering naked.

Starting the shower running, waiting for the water to get to the temperature he liked, Ricky then took off his clothes and began stroking his swollen cock harder than before. He was throbbing for release, but before he made himself cum, he picked up his phone and finally sent the cock picture he'd taken that morning to its originally intended recipient: his mother's friend Elise.

Maybe it would help take his mind off wanting to fuck his hot mother. Elise was almost as hot, and being a sexy older woman she was like the next best thing. But the blonde didn't reply right away, so Ricky got in the shower and continued stroking his hard cock. As much as sending the picture to Elise made him feel even hornier, he practically forgot all about her while the sight of Diane's sleeping body with her tits exposed took over his mind. Even though he wanted his mother more than anyone, it was just impossible

Nothing he'd ever seen could compare to the amazing look he'd just had at his mother, and while his fist started flying harder and faster over the length of his throbbing rod there was nothing else he could think about. He wanted her more than anything, and she was all he could think about the closer he came to blowing a hot, creamy load of spunk all over the shower stall.

With dreams of sucking his mother's hard nipples, his hands squeezing her pliant flesh, he fisted his aching cock harder and faster. He must've imagined what her tits looked like naked at least a thousand times, and he was never going to forget the amazing view he'd just had of them. Yet he was dying to see her pussy, to feel and taste it, to shove his tongue, fingers and cock all deep inside her. It wasn't long before Ricky burst over the edge and spurted cum until he was practically dizzy.

*

Elise was feeling horny after she got home from having lunch with Diane. She was thinking about that big, delicious young cock her brunette friend had on her phone. It was amusing how embarrassed she'd been about showing the picture. Obviously, Diane just wasn't used to flirting with hot, horny, younger guys. She certainly wasn't immune to checking them out and talking about them when the pair were having lunch, though. Except that today the brunette was suddenly cagey and reticent now that she'd obviously connected with some young stud enough to be getting cock pictures from him.

Elise couldn't help snickering at her friend's plight as she poured herself a glass of wine. Diane had spent half her life doting on her gorgeous son, Ricky, but now that he was eighteen she was going to have more freedom to pay attention to her own needs. The blonde couldn't help feeling envious, since she'd gone much longer without cock than she wanted. She almost felt guilty for flirting so much lately with Ricky, but he was practically irresistible, and she didn't think Diane would do anything different if she were in the same position.

For that matter, the brunette actually was in the same position. Whoever that cock belonged to on her phone had to be somebody's son. So maybe the two friends really were in the same place after all.

But as much as Elise and Diane were close friends, the two were very different in a few fundamental ways. Diane's life was pretty much devoted to her son, so she wasn't nearly as adventurous as Elise. The brunette often seemed to live vicariously through her friend's much bolder lifestyle, but Elise often found herself feeling envious. The blonde thought a lot about how different her life would be if she had been a mother herself, especially if she had a hot, sexy son like Ricky.

Elise knew herself, though, and she knew if she had a son remotely as hot as Ricky that she'd be fucking him as much as possible.

The curvaceous blonde took her wine up to her bedroom and stripped off her clothes, deciding to drink and relax naked with some porn on her laptop. She hadn't exchanged any texts with Ricky in a few hours, either, and after seeing what his mother had on her phone earlier it seemed like a good time to take things with Ricky to the next level. It seemed like it was a perfect time to let the young stud see her big, naked tits after he'd already made so many nice comments about them.

Yes, some sexy texting with Ricky was the perfect way to put herself in the mood for some hot internet porn. She took a sip of her wine and then stood in front of the full-length mirror on her closet door. She watched herself fondle and play with her shapely tits until her nipples were swollen and sensitive. It would have been so good to have a bigger, stronger pair of male hands squeezing her tits instead, and Ricky's hands would have been just perfect. The thought was making her pussy swarm with heat.

That's when she went to reach in her bag that she'd left on the bedside table and pulled out her phone. Seeing that she had a new text from Ricky put a smile on her face, and she sat down on her bed to read it, but she was in for a delightful shock when she saw the picture the flirtatious young stud had sent.

Ricky's cock looked so big and hard. Elise's first instinct was to imagine wrapping her hand and lips around his thick shaft at the same time and make him moan like no one ever had before. It was a truly amazing cock, and the blonde knew right then and there that she was going to need much more than just a picture of it.

It made her giggle with satisfaction to know Ricky was getting as horny for her as she was for him. She leaned back against a pillow and gazed at his sturdy young shaft while the fingers of her other hand raked over her rapidly heating pussy slit. Her pussy was freshly waxed and smooth as silk. Ricky's tongue would have felt perfect just then.

Elise's slit was quickly growing slicker as she gazed at her young admirer's hard cock. Then she realized she'd seen exactly the same picture on Diane's phone at lunch. No wonder she'd been acting so nervously. She was trying to hide the fact that had her own son's naked cock on her phone!

The blonde's mind spun with questions about how Ricky's cock ended up on his mother's phone. She would have loved to know, but just remembering how flushed and nervous Diane had gotten over it made the blonde's pussy quiver with excitement. The fact that he'd even sent his cock to both his mother and a close friend of his mother's was even more arousing. Elise could barely imagine how hard and desperately Ricky would fuck her hot, experienced pussy if he was that horny. She couldn't help wondering if he'd even fuck his own mother, which made her own pussy quiver and flush so hard that she wished she had a hot, hung son of her own just like him.

After a while, Elise sat up and took a picture of her large, naked tits with her nipples prominently erect. She immediately sent it to Ricky with a message: Come here and I'll wrap these around that big, beautiful cock.

Within seconds after sending the text, the horny blonde had her fingers back on her smooth pussy. She knew it was only a matter of time before she had Ricky's succulent cock pounding her very willing pussy. She'd never fucked any of her friends' sons before, even though Ricky was hardly the first to show interest. But Ricky was the pick of the litter, so to speak, and Elise had been less and less in control of her desire for him the more the two were flirting and teasing each other behind his mother's back.

Just as Elise pushed a finger deeply into her wet pussy her phone buzzed. She kept her finger buried in her hole while she picked up the phone with her free hand. Seeing the notice of a text from Ricky made her smile with satisfaction. There was another picture of his hard cock, but this time it was trapped under the thin material of a grey pair of tight boxer briefs, and it showed every detail of his rigid shaft and head. Elise dug her finger into her velvety G spot and moaned.

The text that went with Ricky's new picture simply said, anytime.

The blonde's smoothly waxed pussy quivered around her deeply embedded finger at the thought. Without a second thought, she held her phone between her open legs and took a picture of her pussy with her finger stuck halfway inside. She immediately sent it to Ricky with a message saying, how about right now?

Elise could barely breathe while she gave it some time to see if Ricky was going to reply right away. Her finger started moving in and out of her slippery pussy again while she held onto the phone with her other hand, anxiously waiting. It was less than a minute later when his reply came: I'll be there in 20.

The blonde could hardly believe it was really going to happen. She shoved her finger furiously into her dripping hole just to give herself an orgasm to take the edge off her nerves before he got there. With her heart racing in anticipation, her aching hole was squeezing at her pumping finger within a couple of minutes.

She was left with the need for more orgasms, but at least now she could function. Getting up from the bed, she went through her lingerie collection to find something hot to put on for when Ricky got there.

*

Ricky had already been getting dressed after his shower when he got the picture of Elise's tits on his phone. They were amazing, and despite the fact that he'd only finished jerking off to the sight of his own mother's tits as he caught her napping he started getting hard again. Between his mother and her sexy, blonde friend's wicked teasing, he'd been walking around with a near-constant hard on. He really liked Ashley, the girl he started going out with at the beginning of the summer. She was great looking and had a great body, but she didn't have the curves or confidence of the two older women who seemed to be grabbing his interest in a big way lately.

Ashley liked sex as much as he did, and she happily took great care of her horny boyfriend's big, eager cock. He didn't want to cheat on her, but he couldn't help how horny his mother and Elise kept making him. Then his mother's friend sent a picture of her spread, wet pussy with her finger stuck inside it to his phone and it was all over.

Elise's pictures were already getting him hard again, and he dressed in a hurry to get over to her house as fast as he could. He took a moment to pause outside his mother's room and looked at her still sleeping with her luscious tits fully exposed. Being totally honest with himself, he would rather be taking that hard dick straight to his sexy mother instead of to Elise. As weird as it seemed, it didn't feel right. He'd always been close to his mother and loved her more than anyone. He had to admit he was 'in love' with his mother and had been for a long time. With her being so good looking and with a body that made him hard on a daily basis only made it worse.

But Ricky couldn't seriously fuck his own mother. She might like to tease him and enjoy his attention more than most mothers, but actually fucking each other was out of the question. Elise would have to be the next best thing. Even with her it was against half the rules in the book, which only made him want to do it even more, but sex with his mother was against ALL the rules.

After giving his cock a few squeezes through his pants while he gazed at his mother's tits, Ricky finally dragged himself out of her bedroom doorway and headed out to the car. By the time he got to Elise's house his cock had only gone down about half way, but when he rang the bell his cock was quick to swell right back to its full size over the anticipation of what was about to come.

Elise didn't come to open the door but just called from inside for Ricky to go in. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"I'm in here," she called again from the living room.

With his cock pushing a ripe bulge into the front of his pants, Ricky followed the sound of Elise's voice and found her standing near the couch. She was wearing a thin, light grey tank top with spaghetti straps that her heavy tits were straining to its limit. Her nipples were already hard and easily visible through the material. She was also wearing a skimpy pair of light blue panties made of stretchy lace that accentuated her round hips and thick thighs in a way he never imagined.

"Oh my god," she said as soon as he went into the room. "I can't believe you just walked in here with that bulge in your pants. What would your mother think?"

Ricky's cock only throbbed even harder after walking into her house with his cock nearly bursting out of his pants. It was a daring act he'd imagined doing countless times. He loved the way his mother's friend was boldly staring at his bulge with practically nothing covering her voluptuous body. And then a wicked smile came to her lips with the comment about his mother.

"I guess she'd think I came here to fuck you," he said, openly rubbing the prominent lump in his pants.

"I guess she'd be right," Elise replied, walking toward him.

Ricky couldn't take his eyes off the way her heaving tits swayed as she walked toward him. As soon as she reached him, she put her hand on the bulge in his pants and started rubbing his shaft through the material. He could hardly believe it was really happening, even when she quickly went to work getting his zipper down and pulling his cock out to stroke it.

"I've been dying to get my hands on this cock forever," the blonde cooed seductively as she skimmed her hands over Ricky's hot rod.

The blonde's hands felt so good as they explored the thick length of the boy's aching pole. At the same time, Ricky reached for her bulging tits and fondled them through her thin top.

"I've been wanting to get my hand on these for even longer," he replied, staring openly at the blonde's mouth-watering orbs under his groping hands.

Elise snickered deviously.

"I know," she said. "I've caught you staring at them hundreds of times."

"I can't help it. They're amazing."

Then Ricky pulled Elise's tank top up over her tits to expose them, finally getting to see them the way he'd imagined so many times before. The blonde uttered an approving purr while he gripped and squeezed her full globes with his strong, young hands. They felt as good as they looked, and he took his time to twist and roll her hard, thick nipples while she kept her two-handed stroking motion along his cock shaft.

It was Elise who leaned in and started kissing the younger man. Ricky responded immediately, pushing his tongue into the mouth of one of his mother's closest friends. The blonde's tongue swirled and played with his. He squeezed her smooth, warm tits even more firmly and couldn't keep his mind from flashing back on the sight of his mother asleep on her bed with her blouse carelessly flung open. Her tits were every bit as gorgeous as Elise's, and he thought probably even a little bigger. As much as he was savoring the blonde's melons, being with her was proving to be a complete failure at taking his mind off his mother. If anything, the more he played with Elise's tits, the more he wanted to feel his mother's.

And the more the blonde kept rubbing and stroking his rock-hard boner, the more he wanted to feel his mother's hands touching and fondling his organ. With his mind spiraling in a dozen sexual directions at once, thick dribbles of precum came oozing from his cockhead onto Elise's sensuously stroking fingers.

The blonde suddenly broke off their kiss and gave the boy a sultry gaze. "We definitely can't waste this warm, gooey cream, baby. I just know it's gonna be delicious," she told him.

Then she deftly peeled off her top and squatted down on her haunches with nothing on but her skimpy, blue panties now. She quickly took the bulbous tip of Ricky's throbbing cock into her warm, wet mouth, sucking lightly and swirling her tongue around the head. He moaned and watched her suck the tip of his rod while her hands finished the job of opening his pants and pushing them down to his knees.

With his pants out of the way, his mother's friend was quick to begin sucking harder, sliding her supple lips back and forth along the boy's rigidly aching shaft while her hands worked over the base of his stalk and balls. Ricky could hardly believe he'd barely taken two steps into Elise's living room and she was already on the floor in her panties with his raging cock in her mouth.

Ricky was moaning and staring at the older blonde in awe as she sucked his pole hungrily. His mother's friend was obviously a highly accomplished cock sucker. The slip and glide of her mouth just seemed so easy and effortless, stroking so much pleasure along his swollen pole. The sensation was incredible, and he couldn't help wondering if his mother sucked cock the same way. But it wasn't long before the blonde's hungry lips had the young man's full attention on the immense pleasure of the stroking suck of her wet mouth.

He groaned and watched the older woman lick, suck and stroke his fat rod until his entire body was prickling with heat. It was so good that he didn't even try to hold back when he felt his pleasure rising toward an explosive climax, but Elise could sense it coming on and backed off. She pulled her mouth off his saliva-slick pole and gazed up at him, grinning wickedly while her hand calmly stroked along his shaft.

"You didn't come all the way over here just to shoot off in my mouth, did you, baby? Not that I'd mind, but for our first time with each other I really want you to leave a nice, hot load in my pussy."

"Fuck," Ricky groaned.

Elise rose back to her feet with a devious giggle while Ricky finished kicking his pants all the way off. He quickly yanked off his shirt while the blonde turned around, presenting her ass while she slowly bent over to slip her panties down her shapely legs. She straightened up and quickly turned, tossing her worn panties at Ricky's face with a coy giggle. Then she practically danced her way to the sofa, arranging herself on it sideways, one foot planted up on the cushions with the other on the floor, revealing and spreading her freshly waxed pussy to Ricky's hungry stare.

"Why don't you taste it before you fuck it, baby," the blonde cooed in a husky tone.

Ricky was more than happy to oblige. With his wildly aroused cock swaggering before him, he went to the sofa and hunkered down on the floor with his face between the blonde's wide-open thighs. He ran his hands along her thighs and began planting moist kisses and darting licks over her skin. Her moans and coos of approval kept his cock throbbing with heat as he quickly closed in on her dripping pussy.

"Oh, yes, that's right, baby," the blonde moaned as the boy's eager tongue lapped along her flushed sex lips.

With one hand moving back and forth from stroking his cock to fingering Elise's increasingly wet pussy, Ricky lapped and sucked at her delicious ravenously. The blonde moaned deeply and climaxed against his eager mouth. He only eased up slightly, sure of being able to bring her to another orgasm before finally plunging his rigid cock into her squirming body. As he wet his fingers in her pussy and then used the same hand to stroke his cock, he continued lathering her slit with his tongue when her phone began to ring and vibrate on the nearby coffee table.