A Mother's Dirty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane leaned her head down to let her son kiss her the way she knew they had both been wanting to but never admitted until now. Just kissing him and feeling his eager tongue thrust instantly into her mouth while his finger searched into her wet hole for her g spot was driving her into a haze of lustful need like she'd never felt before.

The kiss went on forever, and Ricky didn't take very long to find his mother's g spot. He deftly massaged the spot, stroking his tongue into her mouth while his other hand was still squeezing and pulling on the tips of her tits. Diane suddenly threw her head backward and yowled as her son fingered her to at least her third and best orgasm of the day.

"You're amazing, Mom," Ricky sighed.

His admiring and lustful stare had Diane's heart pounding with anticipation.

"As amazing as Elise?" she couldn't help asking.

"Pfff. She's hot, but you're on fire," he said.

"Mmmm, good boy," she told him with a smile and a husky purr.

At the same time, Ricky had started pulling his mother's panties down. Diana put both feet on the floor and finished pushing them off, exposing her smooth, bald pussy to her son who was staring hungrily and grabbing at the rigid bulge in his pants. She then knelt down on the floor at his feet and started to undo his belt and zipper. With a few, hasty moves, the horny brunette had her son's pants and boxers off, and his beautifully impressing cock shaft in her hand.

Ricky moaned with pleasure, taking a couple of seconds to yank off his shirt. Diane admired his tight body for a couple of moments, stroking his swollen rod steadily, before lowering her head and running her tongue around the head of his cock and upper part of his shaft. There were tangy traces of the taste of her blonde friend's pussy on the boy's solid meat. It was far from the first time Diane had tasted another woman's pussy, but the first time she'd ever tasted it straight from a hard cock that was fucking it not so long before. Her jealousy spiked again, right along with the throbbing ache in her pussy.

"You taste like her, you dirty boy, but pretty soon you're going to taste like your own mother," she admitted, stroking him and taking a moment to look up at him before going right back down to slide her moist lips over his dome.

Ricky moaned deeply as his mother began bobbing her head up and down, sucking his tangy pole and swirling her tongue. Within a few moments, the taste of her blonde friend's pussy was gone, sucked into her mouth along with every ooze of delicious precum dripping from his knob. His cock felt so hot and strong in her mouth and she began using her hand along with her mouth to please the entire length of his pulsating shaft.

"Oh, Mom, fuck yes, suck it!" Ricky growled.

His filthy words of need only made Diane's pussy leak and dribble with a steady flow of warm nectar. She loved sucking cock, and sucking her own son's memorable organ was in a whole new category of lust. But the woman's pussy was burning with the need to be filled and fucked. By him. Her son.

She kept going as long as she could, but Diane finally backed off Ricky's dick and rose to her feet. She knelt back on the sofa again, but with both knees this time as she straddled her naked son. His fingers were on her pussy, spreading her slit open just as fast as she reached down for his cock and stuffed the head into her honey-coated slit.

"Fuck me, baby," she moaned, sliding down his rigid pole. "Fuck Mommy's pussy, you dirty boy."

"Ohhh, fuck," Ricky groaned, grinding his hips to push his cock into his mother's pussy in counterpoint to the gyrating ride of her shapely hips.

Using her knees for leverage, Diane rocked her hips in a steady motion, milking Ricky's red-hot dick with her pussy. The slippery stroke of his hard flesh inside her was sending waves of hot pleasure through her entire body. Meanwhile, his hands were moving all over her, clutching and squeezing her tits and then the fully rounded spheres of her ass. When he dipped his fingers between her cheeks and teased her asshole with one fingertip she nearly exploded on the spot. She just gasped desperately and rode his pulsing cock even harder.

"You like having two older, horny pussies in the same night, dirty boy?" she asked while she rubbed her bobbing tits up and down his face as she rode him.

"Fuck yes, Mom, but you're the one I really want. Your pussy is hotter and tighter than hers," he told her with a devious gleam in his eye.

Diane laughed but kept riding her son's cock steadily. "Mommy's got bigger tits, too, doesn't she, dirty boy?"

Then Ricky laughed and nipped at his mother's nipples playfully with his teeth. His hands felt like he was practically mauling her whole body now. And suddenly, out of nowhere, he gave her gyrating ass a loud, sharp swat that was hard enough to make her shriek. The next thing she knew, he was rolling her back onto the couch and repositioning himself between her open legs. She flung one up high on the back of the couch and the other foot onto the floor. Ricky shoved his cock back inside her with enough force to drive her against the cushions.

He pinned himself upright on his arms and began rocking his hips hard and fast, driving his fat cock into his mother's sodden fuckhole with the force of his whole body. Diane couldn't stop moaning and gasping as her own son fucked her like she'd never been fucked before.

The long, hard, driving thrusts of his teenaged cock soon plumbed an explosive orgasm from her that left her whole body shaking. But he just kept fucking her. She knew he must have pumped a nice big load of spunk into Elise's pussy merely an hour or so earlier and now it felt like he was going to fuck his mother non-stop.

"I want a bigger, hotter load of cum than you gave her," Diane growled selfishly. "You've got all the hot pussy you'll ever need right here at home, you dirty fucking boy."

It seemed like the dirtier she talked to her son the harder he wanted to fuck her. And the harder he fucked her the more orgasms she had around his wildly thrusting cock.

After a while, Ricky pulled out of his mother's pussy and she went around to the back of the couch and bent over it, allowing the horny, young stud access to her pussy from behind. He barely skipped a beat getting his cock back inside her. Fucking her even harder and faster from this position, the boy had his hands all over her thickly contoured ass. Diane could barely even breathe when she felt him pushing a finger into her ass while he continued driving his cock in and out of her forcefully.

Diane came at least two more times in this position. She could hardly believe it was her own son making her orgasm more than any other man before him.

"Oh god, Mom, I gotta cum!" he finally cried out, pumping into her so hard the sofa started to scrape across the floor, inching closer to the coffee table.

She felt the hot blooming of spurting cream filling her up inside and started to cum yet again, her rippling pussy milking that hot, young cock for every drop it was worth.

Mother and son were both left breathless by their final climax together, and Ricky leaned over onto her body as they took their time to catch their breath.

They went upstairs to Diane's room together and got into her bed together naked. They kissed and fondled each other until they fell into an exhausted sleep.

Diane had a smile on her face when she woke up the next morning. Ricky was still sound asleep as she threw on a robe and went downstairs to make coffee and breakfast. She hadn't been there long when she felt a big, strong, young male body press up to her from behind. His hands went into her robe to caress her smooth tits while his hard morning wood pressed into her ass. He was still naked from the night before.

"You're amazing, Mom," he told her, nuzzling her neck. "I love you so fucking much it's crazy."

Diane's smile felt like it was plastered permanently on her face. "I love you, too, baby," she told him, turning around inside his arms to face him. "By the way, do you have your phone?"

"It's still in the living room. How come?"

She got a devious look on her face and said, "because I think there's one more cock picture you should sent to Elise."

Ricky raised his brow in question, but he went to get his phone and came back quickly. His mother knelt down on the floor and took his cock in her hand.

"Wait til I get you in my mouth, baby," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Then your other slut will know you belong to Mommy."