All Comments on 'A Mother's Help Ch. 10'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerover 19 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for writing a story where the husbands have guts. So rare in this forum.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

A good ending, very realistic, Even though I would have liked to have seen some revenge against the ladies and Jack and Bud. This is a very relistic ending and is what happens in most cases. We all know from the last chapter 9 the ladies moved in with Bud and Jack, but one can hope that their life was not as good as it was before.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IF DON'T LIKE DON'T SPEAK

WHY YOU WRITE? FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT AND OTHERS.SO WHY ARE MAD ABOUT OTHERS WHO DISLIKE YOUR WRITINGS.THERE ALWAYS CRITICS,SOME LIKE AND SOME DON'T.GET OVER IT AND KEEP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thanks For The Consequence

Your balls weren't called for but your story with consequence is appreciated. Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Rare great ending

Congratulations. A story in which cheating spouse has to deal with the consequences of Her(in this case) actions. what a rare refreshing ending. nice going. In regard to "balls", I would be happy to hear from you, but my 80 year old mother who uses my web site might be a little shocked to see what I read. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fan damn tastic

Really good story and lots of sex. I love it keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Divorce, the empty gesture.

OK, so Tom and Frank get to keep their money. Great comfort I am sure. Betty goes o good old Tom and Ange goes to Bud, plus whatever other lovers they feel are needed to keep them happy. Frank gets 'rig oil' and Tom gets to fish. Both are alone for the time being. So did they win? Nope.

Just a thought. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
what this about balls

you write and we like it or not.what with you and the attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FUCKING GREAT STORY.

WELL I FOR ONE LOVE THIS STORY. I THINK YOU ARE A VERY GOOD WRITER THANK YOU SO MUCH, FOR THE ENJOYMENT YOU HAVE GIVEN

ME. IT WAS A JOY TO READ. AND I WOULD READ THIS ALL OVER AGAIN. WELL DONE YOU.

hal_2142hal_2142over 18 years ago
A Guilty Pleasure-Good for thr Guys!

Another story that gives me a guilty pleasure at seeing cheating women get their just reward. Some women, and men can have a brain fart and slip out of reality and cheat, then when the shit hits the fan realize what they have done and try to make ammends, not these women they just bided their time thinking that the smoke had cleared. Opps the hubbys were smarter than the cheaters thought. Out the door with them!

Great fun!.

Stay Safe

Write More

Hal

thelonewalkerthelonewalkerabout 18 years ago
an insane writer - great pornstory

hey, i haven't commented on any of ur stories before.... beacause, i thought i should take time and read ur stories with carefull attention... which i believe i did... first of all, let me say that - u r not a good erotica writer, not even close, erotica is of passions and events which dwell with love and desire ... u haven't showed that sign in any genre... better to suffice, u r a very good pornstory writer, where morals are necessarily absent and lack of human sanity is essential.. ur sex scenes are good, probably great... u have surpassed many in that area... but, emotions and events that led us to those scenes eventually make a reader almost nonplussed and a bit annoyed... i should particularly talk on ur Loving Wives stories... u see, all of these stories have same patterns... big cock, sudden sluttish attitude and heartbreak of a purely gentle and innocent male... don't u think if anyone knows that he or she can't stay true or they are not just of faithful type, then they shouldn't have chosen the path of relationship or marriage? if any one, like female characters, likes just to fuck and get orgasms, then let be it.... why bother with marriage or something? if that's what they want, give them that chance... i just don't understand, why they marry? ur female characters ceratinly have the greatest sexual appetites and they would like to meet that by getting big, bigger and biggest cocks ..... and, the most upsetting fact with ur writing is - u have tried to justified that... well, if u r singly, do whatever u want, go for 15" black cocks... but, why u do that in a marriage? that's why ur characters are insane like u.... never try to justify that.. u r preaching slut behaviour.... that's not just good... however, who am i to tell these? it's just that when i see people are voting quite generously for ur stories, i get a bit hurt that how can people support things like u advocated.... in literotica, i am particularly happy to see that almost 99% readers are against cheating and they are at it very firmly which assures that themes u profess are yet far off to come to reality....

if u r a male, then, ur pattern tells us that u got this treatment urself from someone u loved and now trying to create that vile character with contempt which we feel too to those characters...

and, if u r a female, which is a big possibility, u urself betrayed someone for a bigger dick... and, u, pathetically, tried to justify some of it, the betrayal.... the orgasmic bliss and better sex turned to have priority over a marriage that the female character chose previously... it's again a shame that in ur stories, female characters are nothing but pieces of meats... always wanting to mate and breed with a better specimen of the opposite sex... and that's why, when ur female characters utter the words 'i love u' or 'love', it is pretty evidient to the readers of my like, that she loves bigger cock and more and more intercourse.. the concept of love in ur storeis is quite bizzare to me and frankly unusual... oh, if u mean, physical love, then, i understand... but, otherwise, my head hurts....

and cheated husbands were portrayed poorly... husbands with small dicks and warmth of a good person.... have u done it intentionally to hurt guys? because, no man really is a wimp... a person may have a beautiful wife, if she cheats.. that shows her character... and, who doesn't know, however great a person's physical attraction can be, if u want to be with that person, he or she has to have good and great characteristics too... beauty doesn't always feed...

however, u and another almost insance Loving Wives writer vastiesmith are quite similar.. even ur and her location in ur biographies are identical.... u both have quite evidently shown us that yes there are really beautiful (outwardly women out there who are full of sexual desire and that only.... u two have shown that women are pieces of meat only... with no heartfelt warmth, true feelings... perhaps i am wasting these... u know, from ur writngs, i have come to realize that there are people who relate to the word Love completely in the physical sort of way... and, a whorish sort of way of course...

pls, do read Mused or Bob Clark Jr. or VetigoJ or haremgirl's stories.. then, u may improve some... the first three dealt with incest... but there also lies the greatness of human mind, how much we are capable of loving the people we care for... do read....

i am earnestly hoping a reply... if u feel upto it... but, pls try to feel the fact that sex is just a part of life, not the core... with ur talent, u could produce great stories.... which i hope u would someday.... and, don't degrade woman that much... most of the woman and man for that matter don't love because of cock size or tit size.... love is something u can't explain...

if i have talked too much, pardon me.... but, ur stories do tend to make people believe that u r insane... hopelessly...

and, last but not the least, human beings are vindictive, the way ur female cheaters get away is quite unbelievable... things really don't happen like that.. measures are always taken.... i suppose it has to do with u again... u urself perhaps got away with it....

bye...

thelonewalker@literotica.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
when you write something that is good

some time we open our mouths,when its' best to be silent.this was a good story and the ending was great.take the chip off the shoulder.some computers are program by the companies which make them to come up anonymous not the world to know .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Story!

All you wrote in this story was as real as a story such as this can get. The sex was as perverted and steamy as could be. And the love for the women felt by their lovers had the ring of truth also. Many such affairs such as Betty's do, in fact occur in our society, and Europe are almost a rite of passage.

The women here, though did not count on their husbands' being "smart enough" to find out about them. Disdain for ones' own mate is almost always a killer of relationships. I have been through two such. And I walked away from both of them a winner. I had my life made whole in each case.

I simply had the bad luck to find two bitches that needed an "accessory" in their lives. But I didn't need them in mine. And so I can "identify" with the husbands. Their method of confrontation was very close to the method I used with the first one. As for the second, a simple "walkout".

Men do not usually put up with this type of thing. We get violent, if only for a moment, and sometimes the "other man" gets killed. Sometimes, though the husband gets killed. It is a very real thing.

Cheating Spouses: Reality Hurts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Odd logic or maybe womens logic

I felt this story was somewhat lacking in depth when it came to the feelings part and maybe the logic of the women in it. I mean I don't understand why they decided not to get divorced when they were discovered the first time? I mean it's obvious that they don't really care about their husbands (of do it in some perverse or insane way). Especially Angie seems to be in love with Bud why would she stay married to Frank only to start seeing Bud again?

The sheer lack of consideration for Tom and Frank on the parts of their wives shows that they can't really care about them that much so why not end the farce of marriage?

Then there is the part about Tom not seeing his ex-wife and daughter after the divorce. Now what's up with that? I mean I can understand him not wanting to see either one again but still she was his daughter, wasn't she? Or was it implied that the father was some one else and I missed that part?

I just felt that the ending on the part of Tom was left hanging a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Understanding

I liked the story. The hot parts, though sometimes repetitive, were very hot. Yet, the ending of the story, and the reaction of the husbands in general, was not very understanding, I thought. I would have preferred to see the husbands understand that no one person can supply all the needs of another, and allow their wives to see their other lovers on an occasional basis (and especially when they are away). Would have been nice to hear about their sex with their husbands, too. I don't know, but since it's fiction anyway, why can't they all get along?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
i like the story until the sad remarks at the end

with one person acting a fool why two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
satisfactory resolution

i was not sure why either would have taken them back, but, hey, people make choices. it especially goes to betty, given her ...attitude.

the return of jack/bud was not a shock. those women thought sufficient confidence was restored, and they were wrong.

the way they were nailed at the end and the manner was thorough. the deliberate method of bring out their activities was nice touch. i disagree with the one comment that a divorce they go back to jack/bud.

frank/tom get them out of their lives and can no longer have them as a concern. their financial rewards were lost to them, also. the guys win, as much as they may, they move forward, perhaps with a bitter lesson.

i liked it, and there was the sense it worked out the best way it could, for the guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the end

some comment that bud and jack were best affairs rather than a daily thing for them ? the allure of the whole sorted mess not quite so exciting when the light of day is there ? even their lives now, not what they expected - perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I guess you know....

... the relative intelligence of your readers, since again you don't bother to put the proper names to characters.Christ,you never even reread your first paragraph.Oh yeah, you're some kind of writer! Half-points for a somewhat appropos ending.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a mother

the ladies played and they paid for their actions. consequences for them. i wounder if bud and jack filled the void created by the divorces, in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no balls

The only one with no balls is anyone who would write this crap. Also no brains.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 14 years ago
A Terrible Ending!

So the women have all of this illicit sex that you took so much time and care in detailing, and the only thing you give the husbands is "Frank went back to the oil fields and Tom went fishing"? As the title says, your ending was, in a word, atrocious. Definitely one of the worst endings I've ever read. Not saying this to be mean or malicious, but it just lacks no realism whatsoever. You could've at least taken the time to show both Tom and Frank moving on, especially since you spent so much time on the wives activities. Which leads me to my next point on it, it was also too abrupt. I could understand if you had at least attempted to make a somewhat decent ending, but it seems you didn't even bother to try to exert some creativity. I hope you do a better job with the endings of any future stories you write.

geopri71geopri71almost 14 years ago
answers

The daughter will get the answer whether it was just sex with Bud or was it love ,even though it was forced on her

McheleMcheleover 13 years ago
And once again,

you should use a spell check and proof read your own stuff.

You had Frank grabbing Bettys tits when he was still in the car with Tom???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
possible...

Betty will have a place to go, possibly; but would jack really want to support her too? And Bud, no certain there either, where he gets a cheating wife and what will she do with him? Angie may be faithful there, but questions would exist.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I usually don't criticize but...

In the last two chapters I noticed that you had called characters in your story by other players names several times. This is not acceptable at all, occasional punctuation and spelling errors are not all that bad. I will read your other stories but if this happens in any of them I just will not read your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
if your going

to write please have the balls to go to school. that is if you have balls asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the only balls

this author has are the ones he sucking you fag.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Well

Not much payback for a 20 year affair

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick story, worse writing.

"At the same time across town Angie was loading her new sewing machine Frank had let her purchased. He put it in her back seat and she put a bag of material in next to it. She kissed her husband goodbye and said, "Enjoy the game in piece hon."

'...in piece..." is about the level of your terrible spelling. You couldn't get your mommy to read it for you? Awful writing. Stupid story. Good luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ungrateful husbands

Tom and Frank should be ashamed of them selves for not being the understanding husbands they are supposed to be. Obviously Betty and her daughter Angie have needs that their husbands can't fulfill.

Instead of being understanding, Frank and Tom proceeded to betray their wives trust by having them spied on. (How low can they get?) And then went on to screw Betty and Angie out of what was rightfully theirs in a divorce. Especially the bank accounts.

Ungrateful rat bastard husbands.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good finish

Way to finish with a bang.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Some pain for Jack & Bud?

They were warned. They should pay the price in a permanent way.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Tom asked how long it had been going on and she told him, “A long time, let’s just leave it at.”

Tom said, “No! I want to know how long.”

She said, “OK! At least 20 years Tom, maybe more. It’s been going on for many, many years. But I never neglected you over all those years have I? I have always been there for you when you wanted me. But you weren’t there for me. ”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous